Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Here's a juice I tried & only €2.70 10ml,it's Polish & called P1,you get it from TBS http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/p1-eliquids/368-10ml-p1-eliquid.html

The fruits are great,I have tried a couple in a dripper,the Blackcurrant tastes like Blackcurrant,the Lemon is ok,a bit too menthol for me,which I'm not keen on,but I will try all the others & they go up to 24mg,which is my favourite hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ChalyIE

I will give them also a try because I'm searching for a good juicy liquid which is affordable for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Here's a juice I tried & only €2.70 10ml,it's Polish & called P1,you get it from TBS http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/p1-eliquids/368-10ml-p1-eliquid.html

The fruits are great,I have tried a couple in a dripper,the Blackcurrant tastes like Blackcurrant,the Lemon is ok,a bit too menthol for me,which I'm not keen on,but I will try all the others & they go up to 24mg,which is my favourite hit.

+1 on the P1 juices, nice clean flavor and reasonably true to the name. Well as true as jelly sweets are, nothing is gona taste like an apple but an apple as a lot of the flavor is texture anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Just went to order a bottle of Mrs. Lords and Co Navy Cut but its out of stock in 18mg and im sad. So...

This is probably my favourite juice ever. Its described as a tobacco, but its nothing like a tobacco. But its amazing stuff, I cant get enough of it.
    Mild rum, chocolate and coconut.

I want more.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭madness98

I got Vaping Dog a few months back. After reading a few posts here, I called back into the Vaping 365 shop where I got it, to get verification on a few things.:p

Turns out it is made in europe 100%, and I actually met the owner of the shop and questioned him. He showed me that the company who makes Vaping Dog is a ISO 9001 plant in the EU, like it says on the packaging...lol. (started to feel a bit foolish at this point).:o

He also let me speak to an Irish analytical chemistry technician that helps formulate the liquid along with a Chemistry PHD associate, not bad I thought!!!:cool:

They even pointed out to me that the bottle is even made in the EU, one of the few manufactures to use approved EU bottles. After proving to me beyond doubt that all the ingredients were fully traceable to european and FDA approved manufacturing facilities, I pointed out that there were questions about the liquid on Boards, which upset them rightfully.:eek:

My verdict...I knew I was right...lol:D
    I already knew that the liquids make great all day vapes and now can let you guys know about my research. As someone who has vaped just about every brand on the market at this stage (vaping 3 years now), I can see why well respected vaping stores like the e cig shop in Limerick are stocking them. I asked them about the Vaping Dog liquids and he said he sells them all day long and the feedback is excellent. As one of the most experienced vaping shops in Ireland, I respect that and dont understand why good brands like this are rubbished. :confused:

I buy 30ml for €12.50 from my local vaping shop and like that it is in 3 seperate 10ml bottles, so I dont have to get a big bottle of 30ml in one flavour.:)

Vaping Dog belongs with the well made great all days vapes e liquids like Halo, Johnson Creek, Nicquid, Virgin Vapo, Mount Baker Vapor, Vape Dudes, Tasty Vapor, VaporFi, Apollo E-liquids, Crystal Canyon Vapes, Vapor Bomb.

Unbelievably:rolleyes:, I also notice that all these well known world renowned brands don't seem to get a look in here, which leads me to suspect there may be some sort of self interest agendas going on here. Take heed new vapers, dont be fooled!!!;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

So you asking the guy some questions in the shop counts as "research" and him telling you a load of stuff counts as "proving to you beyond doubt"? :rolleyes:

Dekang is ISO 9001:2008 compliant, doesn't mean the stuff is nice to vape.

Hangsen have a factory in the EU. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/hangsen-holdings-company-continues-expand-040000543.html

All I know about vaping dog is anyone I've heard saying they tried it didn't like it, including me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Vaping Dog is produced in Poland, so I guess it is made by, but not, Hangsen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,390 ✭✭✭jonski

Vaping Dog is produced in Poland, so I guess it is made by, but not, Hangsen.

Interesting , I was told it was made in Holland .

jonski wrote: »
    Interesting , I was told it was made in Holland .

I'm open to correction. I was sure vaping 365 told me it was Poland.

It is 70%vg, so clearly not rebottled Hangsen anyway.

madness98 wrote: »
    Vaping Dog belongs with the well made great all days vapes e liquids like Halo, Johnson Creek, Nicquid, Virgin Vapo, Mount Baker Vapor, Vape Dudes, Tasty Vapor, VaporFi, Apollo E-liquids, Crystal Canyon Vapes, Vapor Bomb.

Unbelievably:rolleyes:, I also notice that all these well known world renowned brands don't seem to get a look in here, which leads me to suspect there may be some sort of self interest agendas going on here. Take heed new vapers, dont be fooled!!!;)

Halo and Mount Baker are spoken of highly on this board. I've personally not come across any of the others.

Juice is very very subjective. If you like it, it's good, simple as.

• Advertisement

I'm open to correction. I was sure vaping 365 told me it was Poland.

It is 70%vg, so clearly not rebottled Hangsen anyway.

I have a bottle here in front of me and it says 70% PG

jonski wrote: »
    I have a bottle here in front of me and it says 70% PG

What flavour is that? I have some bright tobacco and fruit burst and they're both 70%vg

What flavour is that? I have some bright tobacco and fruit burst and they're both 70%vg

3 Bottles , caramel , smooth tobacco and light tobacco and all 3 are 70% PG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I have two bottles here too, orange and wild strawberry, both 70% PG.

Though the total ingredients add up to 113% - 30% VG, 7% ethanol, 6% apple acid (same on both bottles).

Ha ha, this will teach me to read the actual bottle rather than listen to some bloke in the shop that clearly has no idea what he is talking about.

Ionised wrote: »
    Oak Barrel Cider is rather a good apple. Esmoke have it, part of the Pipe Sauce range

Spent an evening on this. Reminds me of summer evenings smoking Hamlet and drinking Merrydown cider.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭spinzes

Vaping since Saturday started on 18mg then tried 12mg still to strong now On 6mg Apple very nice but And it's a big but l,'ve had a sort of sore throat since Saturday,it's a real bummer,anyone else get the same when they first started vaping?

spinzes wrote: »
    Vaping since Saturday started on 18mg then tried 12mg still to strong now On 6mg Apple very nice but And it's a big but l,'ve had a sort of sore throat since Saturday,it's a real bummer,anyone else get the same when they first started vaping?

The juice will dehydrate you ,( were you told this when you bought it ?) , drink plenty while vaping , I'm almost 3 months into it and I still have a btl of lucozade sport with me all the time .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

That'll happen. Just drink a lot like always.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Your body is also getting rid of a lot of toxins from years of smoking and it's still craving all the additives that are in the tobacco, so it can feel a little weird for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭aoshea83

spinzes wrote:

I learned the hard way same as yourself with the hydration part, vaping not only got me smoke free I know drink nearly 3 litres of water a day so another benefit, and I don't know about others but I find if I don't drink much I get less vapour production

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭spinzes

Thanks for the replys hope it's just dehydration and just my body adjusting

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭kitnan

It may be the type e juice you are using, if you are getting a sore throat, then I would change to another brand, that Vaping Dog e liquid they are talking about is one of the best i have found in Ireland. Try the light tobacco, it is very close to a real cig as you will get. I know a few people who moved to it who got a sore throat from vaping bad liquid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Has gone here tried the cosmic fog milk and honey?

Probably should have asked before I bought it but too late for that...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Has gone here tried the cosmic fog milk and honey?

Probably should have asked before I bought it but too late for that...

its nice,kind of nutty.

To be honest im finding all the honey/vanilla/custard type vapes coming out to be fairly similar across the board.Its worth a pop but in fairness i wouln't call it spectacular or ground breaking.

Big recommendation for Vaponaut Over the rainbow. Its the kind of juice you welcome leaking onto your tongue.

its nice,kind of nutty.

To be honest im finding all the honey/vanilla/custard type vapes coming out to be fairly similar across the board.Its worth a pop but in fairness i wouln't call it spectacular or ground breaking.

Big recommendation for Vaponaut Over the rainbow. Its the kind of juice you welcome leaking onto your tongue.

Its pretty amazing how many gourmet custards there are :o I dont get it generall but I just ordered Suicide Bunny Mothers Milk out of curiosity. I dont usually like custards, strawberry custard seems interesting so..... Smells fantastic anyway, thinking about vaping it now and not letting it steep any longer, i dont have any other nice juice :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Its pretty amazing how many gourmet custards there are :o I dont get it generall but I just ordered Suicide Bunny Mothers Milk out of curiosity. I dont usually like custards, strawberry custard seems interesting so..... Smells fantastic anyway, thinking about vaping it now and not letting it steep any longer, i dont have any other nice juice :p

Well was it nice?

GrayFox208 wrote: »
    Well was it nice?

Ya have been vaping it for two days, it really is great stuff. Its not too sickly like i have found with most custards, the strawberry is also nice. I think the best thing about it is the flavour balance, i find most liquids just dont strike a good balance of flavours. Will vape Mothers Milk again. Will have to try the cinnamon and banana flavour from Suicide Bunny too.

Most disappointing of these was the G2 shocker or whatever its called. I was looking forward to aniseed and raspberry, all i got was aniseed with a tiny hint of raspberry. But Mothers Milk has a very good balance. Also I find Halcyon Haze very good for flavour balance as well.

I probably sound really nitpicky, but its something that has always bothered me since i started vaping.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

its nice,kind of nutty.

Thanks for this, gave it a try yesterday and whilst it is similar to wingnuts nut juice its milder and has a hint of something else in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

vaping a gin&tonic at the moment from vapouriz and it's pretty good, fairly expensive though so will be going back to the strawberry and mango flavours from bargain vapour again, can't beat 100ml for 14 euro if you're not bothered making your own

Advertisement