Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Just vaping some Marlboro USA mix from Bestshop and Liqueen Cuban Cigar from same place and fresh out of the bottle I am surprised at how great it is....I keep trying to find a cigar flavour that works, I have tried HOL, Bargain Vapour and now Bestshop.....(and several other bottles from B&M stores, all forgettable.....)

So far Bestshop get closest to a cigar taste with HOL a close second....but I am still trying to find a liquid I got from a Polish friend that blew me away completely...this is the closest I have gotten to it but not exactly the same....unless it ages well.....:)

I have no idea how fresh this liquid is but if it improves...well :)

Edit:This is improving and is so far the best tobacco taste I have had....IMO :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

A couple of Mount Baker Vapor reviews....

Hawk sauce: A fruity berry liquid, just the right amount of tart and just the right amount of sweet, has a cooling aspect to it which thankfully is not at all overpowering and doesn't mute the taste whatsoever, lovely stuff, a big bottle will be bought.

Blue Moo: A creamy blueberry, the creaminess really comes through, I often see creamy used in the description of liquids only for the creamy aspect to never come through for me, it is what is says, but I don't think it's interesting enough for me to buy a big bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭cunnifferous

HALO Freedom Juice 12mg/ml

Been trying several different tobacco juices looking for something that didn't taste sickly sweet and synthetic, without much success. I finally found it, best juice I tried and don't think I'll bother wasting my money on anything else. Lightly flavoured, with really nice hints of smokey caramel, bourbon and a tiny bit of vanilla. Great throat hit, loads of vapour and most importantly isn't overly sweet or synthetic tasting. A bit expensive at €20 for 30ml but definitely worth it. 5/5

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

Liqua 'Grape'. 30ml, 9mg, €11.

Tastes like sh1t.

Liqua tobacco....tried it quickly yesterday and not impressed at all.....will try again today just to see....:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

SnG 'Chai Summer Blend' from cloudhousevapor.

Absolutely gorgeous, really good flavour, sweet and slightly spicy tea on the inhale, nice scent and flavour of cardamom on the exhale. An unusual flavour, very different to the HighBrow Chai Latte juice which is a bit creamy.

Vaping on an iclear30 1.5 ohm head at 3.5 V with extra flavour shot and steeped for about two weeks. Deliciousness. Highly recommend it if this is your sort of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

dePeatrick wrote: »
    Liqua tobacco....tried it quickly yesterday and not impressed at all.....will try again today just to see....:)
    Steep for 2 weeks & you'll notice a distinct difference, turns a darker shade & matures a little , if that's the word.

MonstaMash wrote: »
    Steep for 2 weeks & you'll notice a distinct difference, turns a darker shade & matures a little , if that's the word.
    It will be steeping for a while all right :) You are right though, many a liquid I put to one side and a few weeks later it has developed amazing flavour.

Got a TJuice Vamp Vape, a red berry like liquid, put some in a dripper and went "Yuch, disgusting" tried it again later that night and thought "not bad" tried it again next day and I was warming to it and woke up this morning wanting nothing else.....

Now that can not possibly be steeping could it? In that short time.....or does our taste change daily as well as taste being very subjective.....

I'm a Tobacco smoker generally but the Vamp Vape will see my trying out a whole lot of other juices....I am beginning to think that the juices is where the real competition is going to be...

dePeatrick wrote: »

Got a TJuice Vamp Vape, a red berry like liquid...

Definite big steeping effect with this imo. Made some from concentrate and after 4 days the cherry (which I thought was peppermint:rolleyes:) was fairly burning the nose hairs off me. Massive difference now after 9 days or so.

accaguest wrote: »
    Definite big steeping effect with this imo. Made some from concentrate and after 4 days the cherry (which I thought was peppermint:rolleyes:) was fairly burning the nose hairs off me. Massive difference now after 9 days or so.
    It is a bottle that was given to me, so most likely well steeped but have you ever taken a bottle that has been lying around for a while and give it a good shake and smell the scent coming out as you squeeze it.......noxious ....

I think that is what happened here, git shook around in the post and I smelled it straight away and maybe the smell/taste swayed me until my nose forgot about it.....Realky liking it now ....surprised as I usually only vape tobacco....:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Free sample packs to the first five to respond

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Free sample packs to the first five to respond

Respond to what?

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Respond to what?

Just like that :) pm address for your sample pack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Oh, I'd love one.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

I'll try one :) , Ty.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭M00lers

Yes please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Sweet, thank you Paul, I never win anything! Looking forward to them :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭M00lers

I think I'm in, would love some Spiced Orange, have not had the pleasure of trying it yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Gonads.

• Advertisement

Mr. Chrome
    moolers2000
    jousting with chairs
    Shinobollo
    EGriff
    ah go on sure, one more :)
    Fratton Fred

If you have not done so already please pm your address.

P.s. sorry Shinobollo I don't do any tobacco flavours.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Eff Four

Faded Vapes' "The Godfather", 18mg. Disappointing. Good vapour, but the taste...vanilla custard on the inhale, mmm lovely, then gets a bit too sickly sweet and almost metallic on the exhale, quite harsh on the throat. Can't really say I would call it in any way a tobacco juice. Not for me. Might send it on to someone here if they have something to swap. Postman bringing me some Space Jam "Eclipse" tomorrow, hopefully it's decent :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Mr. Chrome
    moolers2000
    jousting with chairs
    Shinobollo
    EGriff
    ah go on sure, one more :)
    Fratton Fred

If you have not done so already please pm your address.

P.s. sorry Shinobollo I don't do any tobacco flavours.

-- Just found your site when I saw the spiced orange reference. The flavours all look soooo tasty. Fierce excited. Could be just what I need to start being more adventurous. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I got my http://artisan-eliquid.com sample pack this morning.

I've only tried the Oráiste báisteach so far, very nice clean flavour and thick vapor from my aspire Davide. Gonna try the monster juice next.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Heli's liquids are still probably my go to mixes. Can't think of one that i don't like,can't go far wrong and supporting local at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Got mine too.

Thanks Paul. I had a quick puff of Spiced Orange and man was it good.
    I usually only use Tobacco flavours because I tried some Fruit Mix and Watermelon Flavours shortly after I started vaping and they were rank.

These are going into some Boge Cartos I got yesterday,it could be a whole new vaping experience if the first one is anything to go by .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Papillon Organic Tobacco 12mg from HOL, this is the one if you're a tobacco vaper...

A pure,strong tobacco flavour, not cigar & not overpowering, just a complex strong rich tobacco taste with good vapour production & throat hit.

Definitely a premium liquid as reflected price-wise, but IMHO well worth it to find a juice I could happily vape all day & not lose interest in.

Ready to vape out of the bottle, I believe these juices are pre-steeped, but if steeping brings out more in the juice, I say...bring it on ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

MonstaMash wrote: »
    Papillon Organic Tobacco 12mg from HOL, this is the one if you're a tobacco vaper...

A pure,strong tobacco flavour, not cigar & not overpowering, just a complex strong rich tobacco taste with good vapour production & throat hit.

Definitely a premium liquid as reflected price-wise, but IMHO well worth it to find a juice I could happily vape all day & not lose interest in.

Ready to vape out of the bottle, I believe these juices are pre-steeped, but if steeping brings out more in the juice, I say...bring it on ;)

I got a sample bottle of this recently and I really like it too. The flavour is like halfway between virginia prime/cigarillos and guevara. Very strong throat hit for a 12mg juice and good vapour production.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

Today i got El Toro Cigarrillos Naturales was really lookin forward to this having read and seen so many good reviews , its dated best before jul 14 so im guessing it doesnt need steeping.

To say im disappointed is understatement of the year, put new coil in my protank 2 with aero base , cotton wick , this could be a dekang cheap as chips liquid as far as im concerned, what is all the fuss about ?

• Advertisement

accaguest wrote: »
    T Juice Vamp Vape.

Did it from concentrate at 20% in 70/30 and only 4 days steep so it might change but not what I expected at all.

Somebody brought back some American sweets when I was a kid - Hot Tomale or something - and it reminds me of that. Pepperminty as hell to me, really surprised. Weirdest juice I've ever had. Might leave it a few more days.

EDIT: I seem to be the only person that gets this flavour. Please do not heed my advice :)

So after about a 2 weeks steep, been vaping it probably since 9, this is a good, good juice.

The strong taste was prob the cherry but that's gotten much milder while different coconutty flavours are coming through more. Lots of vapour (at 50/50 now), going through a cart with absolutely no problems (12ml so far) and looks awesome in a tank with its shocking red colour. Good palette cleanser aswell, it's not mild. I have to vape at a higher wattage than usual, but more kick off it then so all good. Quality juice this.

Jack the Ripple has been disappointing but that could be the mix. Very mild but an easy vape and I'm near finished what I made.

Still waiting for the Green Steam to turn colour. Hell of a chemically smell still coming from it so took the cap off (usually steep with the cap on) just not optimistic it's going to go the pink colour of the premade pics I saw.

T Juices seem to be a real English thing, in a good way. All kind of 'fizz, bang, wallop'. They'd go well with reading a Beano.

Advertisement