Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

R.I.P.- They hurt her.

After lunch, her teacher announced that the school was holding a fire drill. When the alarm sounded, Carmen and the other students filed out of the classroom and assembled in the yard outside. As the teachers read out the roll call, the gang of five girls decided that this was a great opportunity to embarrass Carmen in front of the whole school during the fire drill. They .
    ..moved over to where Carmen was standing, near a sewer drain, and began crowding the poor girl, getting in her face and nudging her towards the open manhole.

They pushed her and she tripped over and fell head-first down the manhole. When they saw her falling, the girls started giggling and when Carmen’s name was called out, they shouted "She’s down in the sewer!"

All of the other students began laughing. But when the teachers looked down the manhole and saw Carmen’s body lying at the bottom in the muck and the poop, the laughter abruptly stopped. Her head was twisted around at an odd angle and her face was covered in blood. Worse still, she wasn’t moving. There was nothing any of the teachers could do for her. Carmen was dead. When the police arrived and went down into the sewer, they determined that she had broken her neck. Her face had been torn off when she hit the ladder on the way down and her neck snapped when she landed on her head on the concrete at the bottom.

The police hauled Carmen’s body out of the sewer and sent her to the mortuary. Everyone had to stay behind after school while the police questioned all of Carmen’s classmates. The five girls lied to the police, saying they had witnessed Carmen falling down the sewer. The police believed the girls and Carmen Winstead’s death was ruled an accident and the case was closed. Everyone thought that was the last they would hear of Carmen Winstead, but they were wrong.

Months later,Carmen’s classmates began receiving strange e-mails on their MySpaces. The e-mails were titled "They Pushed Her" and claimed that Carmen hadn’t really fallen down the sewer, she had been pushed. The e-mails also warned that the guilty people should own up and take responsibility for their crime. If they didn’t there would be horrible consequences. Most people dismissed the e-mails as a hoax, but others were not so sure.

A few days later,one of the girls who pushed Carmen down the sewer was at home taking a shower, when she heard a strange cackling laugh. It seemed to be coming from the drain. The girl started to freak out and ran out of the bathroom. That night, the girl said goodnight to her mom and went to sleep. Five hours later, her mom was awoken in the middle of the night, by a loud noise that resounded throughout the house. She ran into her daughter’s room, only to find it empty. There was no trace of the girl. The worried mother called the police and when they arrived,they conducted a search of the area. Eventually, they discovered the girl’s grisly remains. Her corpse was lying in the sewer, covered in muck and poop. Her neck was broken and her face missing. It had been completely torn off. One by one, all of the girls who pushed Carmen that day were found dead. They had all been killed in exactly the same way and were all found at exactly the same spot. In the sewer at the bottom of the same uncovered manhole where Carmen had met her doom. But the killing didn’t stop there. More and more of Carmen’s former classmates were found dead. It seemed that anyone who didn’t believe that Carmen had been pushed, was eventually found down in the sewer with their necks broken and their faces torn off.They say that Carmen’s ghost is still on the rampage, hunting down anyone who doesn’t believe her story. According to the legend, Carmen will get you, whetherit’s from a toilet, a shower, a sink or a drain. When you go to sleep, you’ll wake up in the sewer, in complete darkness, paralyzed, unable to move, hearing cackling laughter all around you. Then, as you scream in horror, Carmen will come and tear your face off.

So be careful who you bully, because you just might find yourself on the receiving end of the curse of Carmen Winstead.

FACT: About two months later,16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later,his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later,the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off.

Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true.

If you don't repost this saying "They hurt her," then Carmen will get you, either from a Carmen Winstead it's actually true

**** Scared . Dont ignore :O

What the hell???? This from a Canadian friend who I just lost all respect for. It was also accompanied by a pic of a manole..........

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

IzzyWizzy wrote: »
    the countdown is nearly up....have some great news to share tomorrow! please anyone who knows the 'truth', dont post anything here! so excited!

Stupid attention whore...as if she thinks her life is a soap opera. Get over yourself, love. And all the idiots who keep 'liking' her self-obsessed statuses and posting comments, find a new hobby or something.

you need this page:

https://www.facebook.com/hopeurokhun

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr. Wong

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr. Wong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Mr. Wong wrote: »

I especially love her maths skills. Nearly 14 (so 13) to nineteen is ... Four years? I thought it was six?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,847 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

She's really lost the plot since the split with Tom.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

A friend of a friend is starting to get into conspiracy theories. She posts doctored photos from 9/11 and tries to back them up with alarmist propaganda videos from YouTube as evidence. These are usually accompanied by gleeful declarations of success at having uncovered some "great truth".

Now, maybe I'm just a cynic. Maybe it's totally plausible that an amateur model could find information that would topple the government of the USA from the comfort of her own bedroom in a lazy little corner of Munster...

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Now, maybe I'm just a cynic. Maybe it's totally plausible that an amateur model could find information that would topple the government of the USA from the comfort of her own bedroom in a lazy little corner of Munster...

Nothing is impossible. I mean, didn't Enda become Taoiseach?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

A friend of a friend is starting to get into conspiracy theories. She posts doctored photos from 9/11 and tries to back them up with alarmist propaganda videos from YouTube as evidence. These are usually accompanied by gleeful declarations of success at having uncovered some "great truth".

A model you say?
    Pics or GTFO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Please tell me that's someone posting from a spoof account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

Ah crap, not again :mad:! Must have another talk with the gf about being more careful of what she posts on Facebook...

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,315 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

"Having a bit of a "spring clean" of my friends list over the weekend. Be warned lol!"

They were instantly deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

"Having a bit of a "spring clean" of my friends list over the weekend. Be warned lol!"

These people are self-centered arseholes, who want the world to know, and are most likely massive attention seekers. Be warned? It's like they're asking those on their friends list to justify their friendship and vye for their attention. Look at me, love me! **** off!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

There are clearly 181,000 idiots in the world. Why the hell do people like these photos?!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=494005360667019&set=a.418997678167788.100288.418848681516021&type=1&theater

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Should've commented under it telling her you deleted her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Passive aggressive sh!te
    Liars need to have good memories

Que predictable "what happened?"

"Can't say on here"

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Passive aggressive sh!te

Que predictable "what happened?"

"Can't say on here"

:rolleyes:

i saw the exact same post aswel a day or two ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Comments in relation to Thatcher appearing on my feed since the news broke. Never realised that so many people were experts on British economic and foreign policy in the 1980s :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭danger mouse

Thatcher did what she did for her country... Ireland would be blessed to have such a strong (female) leader... RIP the iron lady xx

Jesus wept.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

its gonna be a few days of plastic republican posts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Comments in relation to Thatcher appearing on my feed since the news broke. Never realised that so many people were experts on British economic and foreign policy in the 1980s :rolleyes:

I didn't realise you had to be an expert on British Economic and Foreign Policy to be able to call her a cünt.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I didn't realise you had to be an expert on British Economic and Foreign Policy to be able to call her a cünt.

Take a bow son. :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Wonder do we share a friend, I cringed when I seen it, unfortunately I can't delete them as they are family :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

pc7 wrote: »
    Wonder do we share a friend, I cringed when I seen it, unfortunately I can't delete them as they are family :mad:

Go to their page, hover the mouse icon over "Friends" on the menu that appears uncheck "Show in news feed" and you wont see their status updates but will still be friends

You don't but imo you need at least some knowledge of it to make your opinion valid. Some people are calling her a **** just for the sake of it and without having a clue as to why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

You don't but imo you need at least some knowledge of it to make your opinion valid. Some people are calling her a **** just for the sake of it and without having a clue as to why.

I'm sure people know enough about her, her policies and her time as leader of the the Tory party to be able to form an opinion on whether they admire or dislike her without being 'experts'. I mightn't know everything about her breaking of the unions and the decimation of the north, the milk-snatching controversy when she was Education Secretary, her support of Pinochet and her glee at the sinking of the Belgano during the Falklands War, her espousing of free market ideology and light touch regulation and her dictatorial leadership style which became her downfall but I do know enough about it to form my opinion that she was a bit of a cúnt.

I'm sure people know enough about her, her policies and her time as leader of the the Tory party to be able to form an opinion on whether they admire or dislike her without being 'experts'. I mightn't know everything about her breaking of the unions and the decimation of the north, the milk-snatching controversy when she was Education Secretary, her support of Pinochet and her glee at the sinking of the Belgano during the Falklands War, her espousing of free market ideology and light touch regulation and her dictatorial leadership style which became her downfall but I do know enough about it to form my opinion that she was a bit of a cúnt.

You are clearly knowledgeable about her but I was referring to people who wouldn't have a clue about any of the issues you mentioned but that, on hearing of her death, posted statuses such as "the witch is dead" etc all because they saw or heard someone else doing it. Basically, people who can't be arsed learning about a topic but will instead just regurgitate someone else's opinion just because it appears to be popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Boo2112

R.I.P I just passed away.
    if you dont care stop reading .. if youd go to my funeral like.... if youd miss me comment a ♥ If your not scared repost and see who your real friends are
    I almost got caught too, only read the first line and went to like it :p Would love to unfriend her but she's always putting up nasty stuff about my little brother so have to keep an eye on her which also means putting up with this sh1t day in day out :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Mod

There's a thread about Margaret Thatcher here if you want to discuss it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I think this is about one of those Geordie Shore/Tallaghfornia programmes

"GAZ cnt pull birds cuz.charlotte not der get a fukn grip he so rathr do it wile she der.... Actualy cnt stand dat prick.ne more"

Everything that is wrong with society

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement