Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

smokedeels wrote: »
    According to my Facebook news feed it's Metal Health Awareness week... again

Wasn't that last month.... and the month before that too? :confused:

There cannot be enough awareness for metal health, people take the health of their stainless steel in particular for granted.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Probably made up, but a good read nonetheless

Seems to be, if you read down through all the comments beneath the FB stuff, apparently it was a hoax to trick their friends:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Seems to be, if you read down through all the comments beneath the FB stuff, apparently it was a hoax to trick their friends:rolleyes:
    God, I hope so. I wouldn't want to believe that the world contains people that thick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

coolhull wrote: »
    God, I hope so. I wouldn't want to believe that the world contains people that thick

Me too, but then i just remember the Heath Ledger tumblr post and I lose all faith in humanity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Thwip! wrote: »

Me too, but then i just remember the Heath Ledger tumblr post and I lose all faith in humanity

I've not seen or heard about that, any chance of a link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

One of the best facebook groups I have come across! http://www.facebook.com/hopeurokhun?fref=ts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Yeah, it's quality stuff. Almost too perfect.

Thwip! wrote: »

It's my own fault, I asked to see it.

Do those virgin galactic flights return to earth or can you ask to just be left alone on the moon. Isolated, but secure in the knowledge these people are literally on another planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Ficheall

It's my own fault, I asked to see it.

Do those virgin galactic flights return to earth or can you ask to just be left alone on the moon. Isolated, but secure in the knowledge these people are literally from another planet.

These people, indeed... ;)

Ficheall wrote: »

These people, indeed... ;)
    Don't worry I fixed my post.

By the way nobody likes someone who's being pedantic, unless they're anonymously pointing out things from others Facebook. Gawd.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr. Wong

By the way nobody likes someone who's being pedantic, unless they're anonymously pointing out things from others Facebook. Gawd.
    There should be a comma after "worry".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Mr. Wong wrote: »
    There should be a comma after "worry".

You always have to be in the wight, don't you, Mr Wong?

I didn't even pick up on the from/on bit. I meant the moon not being a planet.

Now, I'm not on Facebook, so I can't provide any stupid quotes from there. My Twitter feed is full of mundane whinge from a couple of people, if that's any use...

I didn't even pick up on the from/on bit. I meant the moon not being a planet.

Now, I'm not on Facebook, so I can't provide any stupid quotes from there. My Twitter feed is full of mundane whinge from a couple of people, if that's any use...

Ah I see :D I'm off to get some sleep, re-think things and come back tomorrow were I am the supplier of idiocy and not the source.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

I read this in my feed today.
    this time last year I was snuggled up in Disney pjs in my mam's house - saying goodnight to my fiancé and dreaming of what my wedding day would be like..

One year on and I'm snugged up with my husband talking about how amazing our wedding day was!

I love you so much baby - my love, my prince, my husband and my best friend. Every day with you is like a page out of a fairytale and marrying you was a dream come true - another chapter in our story.

Happy One Year Wedding Anniversary baby - i love you with all my heart xxxx- with Husband

I... What? She is sitting next to him on the couch. Say it to him! Write it in your damn card! And capitalise your I!

Timeframe doesn't make much sense either...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

All from the same person. Sound in real life, but jesus the FB status...

"You ever notice wen u have a mug of tay & its a bit too hot, u blow on it & it makes no difference?!"

"Jst got spoilt rotten with a lovely big home-cooked steak by XXXXXXX"

"Anyone got any spare socks? Mine are soaked...thanks!"

"I'm dreamin of a white easter?! Doesnt have the same ring to it!"

"Where the **** did the snow come from?!!!"

"I love XXXXXXX, shes the love of my life, most beautiful girl in the world!!!!!!!!! Love u girl x"

"Early valentine gift this mornin! Home made cookies from the lady in my life!! Nom nom nom"

"Ireland ireland together standin tall....."

Timeframe doesn't make much sense either...

Is that in relation to my post? It was posted at 12.33, so it was their wedding anniversary, but only just. Last year I would assume she was about to go to bed to sleep before the actual day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Disney PJ's :confused: Is she 6?

Boombastic wrote: »
    Disney PJ's :confused: Is she 6?

They had a Disney themed wedding. And went to Disneyland on honeymoon. And are going back there tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

How so Joe wrote: »
    They had a Disney themed wedding. And went to Disneyland on honeymoon. And are going back there tomorrow.

Wowzers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Girl: How do you get fizzy water seeing as water isn't fizzy?
    Guy: Carbon Dioxide
    Girl: But sur ya can't drink that? Sur it's a gas.

:o:o

Seen that posted a good while ago and can't remember the exact wording but it went along that lines with far worse grammar no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

WTF is a "hunzo" and how do I kill it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭shanec1928

eoin2nc wrote: »
    One of the best facebook groups I have come across! http://www.facebook.com/hopeurokhun?fref=ts

justryan wrote: »
    .:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

I love the thread but what really keeps me coming back, is to see if I know anyone or if someone has quoted me :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement