Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

pmcmahon wrote: »
    anybody have any experience with the hangsen melon or apple?

See my last post ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 grrrrrrrrr

Ordered wingnuts After 10 mint, very nice, just like smoking an after eight, nice chocolate flavour and the mint isnt too overpowering at all you can really get both flavours from it, find theres a very mild coffee like taste from it, im not a coffee lover at all but its just a slight hint of it

Also got Liqua american blend light tobacco, think i may have found my all day vape its very mild, no nutty sugary flavour from it at all, having tried the dekang tobacco flavours i was really put off but this juice has me back to enjoying vaping

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

grrrrrrrrr wrote: »
    Ordered wingnuts After 10 mint, very nice, just like smoking an after eight, nice chocolate flavour and the mint isnt too overpowering

Nice one, just ordered a sample and some chrimbo juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Vapechick

Am I the only person that smokes Menthol and nothing else. I got a sample pack of those wingnuts all different fruit ones and find no throat hit at all :confused:

What flavour or type would have a really strong throat hit like the Menthol?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Puros Naturales from the House of Liquid range. Throathit is bananas. Fave juice.

There is something about menthol that opens your throat up for a good punch, but I'm sick of that fresh taste now.
    Overdid it in the extreme at the start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Vapechick

grindle wrote: »
    Puros Naturales from the House of Liquid range. Throathit is bananas. Fave juice.

There is something about menthol that opens your throat up for a good punch, but I'm sick of that fresh taste now.
    Overdid it in the extreme at the start.

A quick google makes me think this is a very manly vape lol I dont think I am into the Tobacco taste.

It is cigar-iffic. But I am also a fairly unmanly-man.

If you don't like the idea of a tobacco, all I can say is ask wingnut/ESI to up your mg to 24 on whichever of his juices you liked the flavour of, but didn't get a hit off of. Makes a big difference.

Chance your arm at 30mg. Don't blame me if you start twitching.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Wingnuts Rudolph Sparkle Juice.

I looove this stuff. Definitely one of my favourite juices now. There is a taste of gingerbread, nice milk chocolate (I hate most chocolate juices) and slight marshmallow, unfortunately cant taste much cinnamon but still a great juice. Vapour is fantastic as usual from wingnuts juices. Just ordered another 30ml bottle yesterday.
    Would like to buy a couple of 100ml bottles :P

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Got one more juice sent to me from e-smoke.ie. Got it for free just for a quick review. It is a 12mg menthol. I'm a big fan of sweet menthol juices and upon opening the bottle I got pretty much excited as I smelled a nice sweet menthol. However when I vaped it I didn't really get any sweetnes to it. It's a strong enough menthol with nice TH but unfortunately for me it's not sweet. I added a bit of cherry to it and here you go, a very enjoyable vape I have:) tested it on phoenix and on kanger t4 lr at 3.7 volts. All in all 7 out of 10 just because it's not sweet.

BeansBeans wrote: »
    Wingnuts Rudolph Sparkle Juice.

I looove this stuff. Definitely one of my favourite juices now. There is a taste of gingerbread, nice milk chocolate (I hate most chocolate juices) and slight marshmallow, unfortunately cant taste much cinnamon but still a great juice. Vapour is fantastic as usual from wingnuts juices. Just ordered another 30ml bottle yesterday.
    Would like to buy a couple of 100ml bottles :P

+1, A stunning juice that is loaded with chrimbo flavor. So much going on but at the same time each flavor takes the spot light at some stage of the vape. Inhale is a delicate spicy ginger chocolate, exhale starts with a slightly sweet marshmallow taste but ends with a mild cinnamon tingle.

Awesome juice, I love it already:D

• Advertisement

grrrrrrrrr wrote: »
    Ordered wingnuts After 10 mint, very nice, just like smoking an after eight, nice chocolate flavour and the mint isnt too overpowering at all you can really get both flavours from it, find theres a very mild coffee like taste from it, im not a coffee lover at all but its just a slight hint of it

Just sampled this juice, it does exactly what it says on the tin. Its like vaping a after 8 mint. Tonnes of vapor and lovely taste, I will vape this and sparkle juice all christmas I think :D

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Tjuice Green Steam 7/10 I like this one fruit sweets flavour. With a Massive throat hit
    Tjuice Vamp Vape 6/10 Powerfull fruity? nice flavor but Too much for me. Massive throat hit
    Wingnuts Juicy Fruit 9/10 yummy tastes like juicy fruit, good throat hit.
    Wingnuts Fizzy Lemonade 8/10 nice fruity with a lemon zing to it. Great throat hit.
    Wingnuts Nut Juice 5/10 Very rich nutty sweetnesss, not a fan I think there is too much going on for me.
    Wingnuts Mint Sweeties 9/10 emmm lovely this will go on my regular buy list, Silver mints!!!
    Wingnuts Swedish Fish 7/10 Fruit Sweets (boiled I think) Massive throat hit
    Wingnuts Orange Ice Pop 7/10 tastes like orange ice pop its nice but! I guess it’s a bit dull needs something
    Liberro Realis 7/10 tastes a-lot like a mild slightly sweet cigarette, recommended for beginners as its easy to get on with
    Highbrow Straberry Lemonade 9/10 Great taste like them chews with the fizzy powder in, yet not over bearing
    Highbrow Cinnamon 7/10 Very nice it has a nice sweet start with a hint of hot at the end
    Highbrow Limoncello 8/10 A nice pallette cleanser will be a regular
    Liqua Cherry 4/10 Artificial cherry flavour a bet to strong for me, I have however found a use for it taking the edge of some of the stronger tobacco flavours I've tried 
    Liqua Apple 4/10 Artificial apple flavour a bet to strong for me, I have however found a use for it taking the edge of some of the stronger tobacco flavours I've tried
    Liqua French Pipe 6/10 its just like your smoking a pipe nasty after taste and all
    Flux Cinnamon Roll 8/10 tasts like your eating one, lovely, a nice after dinner desert
    Joyetech Cola 6/10 very nice cola flavour if you into that sort of thing.
    Halo Mint Chocolate 1/10 nasty very strong had to wash everything abut three times to remove that nasty taste
    e-cigshop Morning Rain 8/10 interesting pleasant flavour that I cannot describe will buy again.
    e-cigshop Green Tea 6/10 its a bit like feet but not in a bad way anyway green tea tastes a bit like that to me anyway. its an interesting flavour inoffensive and worth a shot
    e-cigshop Brandy will update soon
    e-cigshop Reggae Night will update soon
    e-cigshop Melon 9/10 Very nice a subtle melon fresh flavour and good throat hit
    Dakang coffee 5/10 Nice just like fresh pot of home brewed coffee, don't see my self using it much, just as soon make a real coffee.
    Dakang Apple 6/10 A nice mellow apple flavour, not my cup of tea but would have no bother vaping it
    Dakang Chocolate will update soon
    Dakang Straberry chesecake 8/10 Tastes like Strawberry cheesecake amazing, its a to much for an all day but makes a nice treat.
    Dakang watermelon will update soon
    Dakang Gold Virginia will update soon
    Dakang Gold & Silver will update soon
    Dakang RY4 will update soon
    Dakang USA Mix will update soon

Do the shops have any more liquid left?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

What mg wingnut's juices do you vape? You say good th but I can't get any th from my last 5 juices at 12mg:( the juices are lovely though...

Do the shops have any more liquid left?

I can say they have run out of some! :D

Nonamigo wrote: »
    What mg wingnut's juices do you vape? You say good th but I can't get any th from my last 5 juices at 12mg:( the juices are lovely though...

The ones I have tried are 20mg; vaped with a Phoenix dripper first and then an Aga-T for comparison then a Kanger t3, except when I really don't like them, they don't get past the phoenix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

My 5mg, 30ml bottle of Pchela's Poison just arrived (5 working days from the U,S, of A). Just 5 working days at $6 first class postage, wasn't expecting it until the new year considering the time of year it is :)

Not looking forward to trying it really and keep putting off trying it, coz I know deep down it is going to be a major hellova disappointment. My 2 STV Nova's are half full of poison and Strawberry Lemonade. But I did say to myself I would at least give 4/5 mg a try out of curiosity more than anything else.

Think I will abstain from vaping for a few hours before I give this kiddies strength liquid a go.

I will (if anyone is interested) give an update later on after maybe 2 tank fills just to give it a chance :eek:

Don't think this will be my favourite Xmas pressy somehow. But I will try anything once (No smart comments on that plz)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

tbh if you expect it not to satisfy you it won't, even though it probably wouldn't have anyway

tbh if you expect it not to satisfy you it won't, even though it probably wouldn't have anyway
    I have always been a devout pessimist all my life, so my fears rarely come about, think this could be one that breaks tradition.
    Going for pinties tonight can't decide if I should only take this with me or not :confused: could be the shortest time spent in a pub since I was a teenager, didn't leave the pub till 4 am Saturday night (that's the time I was told we got home :D)
    But fek it if an out and out addict like me can give up fags anything is possible ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

Kiffy, I will repeat your experiment in New Year and see how I get on. I cuurently vape mainly 16mg

• Advertisement

Just a bit on how my 5mg test is progressing.

It’s now 40 hours since I started vaping only 5mg Pchela's Poison and to be perfectly honest I'm not missing the 18mg nicotine strength poison one bit, at first found it a bit mild on the throat hit but have got used to it now and I am getting still getting a TH though not as intense as 18mg of course but it is noticeable and the volume of vaper is just as good. The flavour of the juice is even more noticeably enhanced too with less nicotine in it.

I'm bloody amazed at how easy it has been for me, I was dreading trying it because of this bleeding directive, but after nearly 2 days I'm fine with it. Of course I’d rather be vaping at the level I want to personally vape at, and nothing gets my goat up more than some bollix(s) telling me I can't do something I've been doing for 40 years (taking in as much nicotine as I bloody well like) but after nearly 2 days and if this directive came in tomorrow, all I’d say is bring it on you bastards I'm fine with it, business as usual, no Big T's or Big P's gonna get their hands on my cash.

Which has led me to question myself “am/was I more addicted to the psychosocial element of smoking than with the physiological effects of nicotine as an addictive chemical” this could be true for me as the experts say that nicotine is cleared from the system after 36 hours but we miss the psychosocial element of smoking and always go back on the fags, so my body should by now be used to the lower strength of nicotine if this time frame is correct (if not it's getting there). Last night was a big test of the lower 5mg went out at 9:30 came home at 3:30(ish) and vaped away in the pub all night and I didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary. So delighted and amazed myself I have been able to go as low as could be allowed and still enjoying it. (I know 4mg not 5mg but not much diffo in that if I have to go just 0.1% lower but going to stay at 5mg if I have to regardless they ain't going to jail me for being just one, one thousandth over the limit Shirley)

As I mentioned if the limit is raised up from 4/5mg then I have a choice to make over nicotine strength v better tasting flavour, but at least I will have choice and know I can survive vaping at 5mg if I have to.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

From a thread on ECF;
    The gotcha's here are the proposed limits of 4mg/ml and no package sizes containing more than 2mg. So effectively this will outlaw bottled e-liquid. A typical cartomizer with a 1ml capacity will be limited to being sold with 2mg/ml liquid, or alternatively a small 0.5ml cartridge could contain 4mg/ml liquid. It's a de facto ban as these levels will render e-cigs without a medical authorisation (which presumably will be allowed in proper strengths) totally ineffective.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/eu-legislation/353497-up-date-eu-legal-situation-3.html#post8133719

Kiffy the thing is you will only be able to buy prefilled cartos so the nic strength isn't really the issue but the elimination of e juice as we know it.

tommy2bad wrote: »
    From a thread on ECF;

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/eu-legislation/353497-up-date-eu-legal-situation-3.html#post8133719

Kiffy the thing is you will only be able to buy prefilled cartos so the nic strength isn't really the issue but the elimination of e juice as we know it.
    Next stop then zero nic :mad: I ain't giving in to these tw**s if we can't overturn it. or a bucket load of 0.5ml cartridges at 4mg. :D

Going to stick it out at 5mg for as long as I can, and if that works then mix zero nic in with the 5mg and work down to bugger all "simpes" :D

These ppl just can't be allowed to get away with this it's murder under a different name. Except they won't be held accountable.

Unfortunately, kiffy, lowering the strength for no reason is an implicit acceptance of their power and their murder.

"I don't accept your rules, maaaaan!!!! Oh, except for those overly strict rules about how much of this relatively safe drug you want me to dose myself with. Any idea where I can get some Champix so I can feel suicidal enough to carry through the deed? Oh, that's easy to get? Yay!"

By lowering your dose, you're already bending over.

I've already had this conversation with a few people but only one person so far got the point (a very sad indictment): there's no sane reason for effectively banning it.
    Yet they are.
    People spend most of their waking lives calling things an "outrage", then an actual outrage presents itself and they invite the screwing like it was inevitable.
    This shouldn't be something we're annoyed about because pharmaceuticals are gonna make bazillions [yet a-fùcking-gain], we should be outraged because nothing (nothing, zero, not one thing) should be banned unless it's a serious harm (as in, presents a grave danger) to the public.
    Banning liquids that get people off the smokes isn't something we should puss out about.
    I'm glad you're able to lower your nic-strength, but fighting against this directive shouldn't be about that. It should be about common-sense.
    If a new directive came in tomorrow limiting your cup-of-tea intake to two-per-day, would you just as blindly think "Yeah, I'll let this happen..."?
    This is a gross abuse of power, and will kill people. Not "it might".
    It will - definitely - kill people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Yeah rules like this one we are facing do kill, Swedish snus for example (dont panic I said snus not fish :) ) is banned outside of Sweden. Result; hundreds of thousands of people who could have switched to a lower risk alternative to smoking are denied the option. Going by the data from Sweden this effectively means that their are thousands of people dead now who need not have died.

Swedish Fish is delicious btw, just to stay a bit on topic.

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Swedish Fish is delicious btw, just to stay a bit on topic.

I know, terrible off-topic for this thread. :(
    It's a point that needs hammering home.

Yay! Swedish Fish, yum, etc!

I know, terrible off-topic for this thread. :(
    It's a point that needs hammering home.

Yay! Swedish Fish, yum, etc!

Soz lads deleted last off topic post

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Has anybody tried the hangsen cinnamon?