Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

pmcmahon wrote: »
    No way,that's mad.
    Must have tried nearly everything else, but never tried Cinnamon, cant say I know what Cinnamon even tastes like

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Jesus man, go buy yourself an apple cinnamon tart. Or a cinnamon coffee.

Or an apple cinnamon ejuice. Decadent Vapour's one is delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭keithg89

Could anyone recommend some e-liquid. I've been off the smokes a few days cold turkey now and I'm starting to stress so I've just ordered an eGo. I smoked 10-15 benson a day if that helps recommend something? Any advice appreciated.

No ejuice is going to be just like a cigarette, never mind a certain brand of cigarette, but these are the best tobaccos.

Take your pick depending on how the descriptions sound to you, and remember that these'll taste like the smell of a great tobacco rather than the taste of a burning one.
    Puros Naturales is my personal fave. Has a really good hit to it (and I wasn't a regular cigar smoker, so the blurb about it being for cigar connoisseurs is a little short-sighted).

keithg89 wrote: »
    Could anyone recommend some e-liquid. I've been off the smokes a few days cold turkey now and I'm starting to stress so I've just ordered an eGo. I smoked 10-15 benson a day if that helps recommend something? Any advice appreciated.
    It's all about personal taste. I have a bucket load full of juice I have ordered going off people on this forum ranting about this flavour and that one and found nearly all of them f.u.c.k.in.g horrible :( The only ones I have liked going off members likes are thse ones (but not the tobacco flavours, hate all tobacco flavours and that's from a 39 year long smoker) http://e-cigshop.eu/e-Liquid-for-electronic-cigarettes/The-Eliquid-Factory-e-Liquid/White-Label-TEF-E-liquid
    some nice ones there. Won't tell you my favorite ones in case you buy all of it :D

• Advertisement

Thanks for that. I know they won't be like a cigarette, I was mainly thinking what strength I should be getting. Thanks for the recommendations. I'll have to try some out.

So I gather I should really get a shedload of sample size juices and see what I like and then buy in bulk? Thanks again

Yup, samples are a good thing.
    Most think they won't like going the fruity route with their juices, but as you can see from Kiffy's post, some of us get very fruity indeed. And minty.

Strength-wise, I'd start at 18-24mg and work out whether it's too strong for you or not.
    Some are coping fine with low mg juices, I struggle to get a hit from anything below 15mg, preferring 20-24mg.

Cheers. I'll have to go and get some samples and get fruity so.

As Grind's says your better off getting the strongest first as you can always come down if you're finding it too much, if you start half way up you might not get the kick and dosage you need and go back on the fags again.
    I started off at 24mg and satisfied all my cravings and haven't had a fag in yonks. Now almost completely off nicotine all together :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

As I'm on a sickie today, and lying up vaping the head off myself, I thought I might review the (many) juices I've tried so far.

As has been said, taste is highly subjective, and I've passed on flavours I didn't like to people who ended up loving them, so liquid reviews are of limited value, but as I'm bored... :)

I find I only end up loving about 1 in 5 of all samples I've tried, but they're usually cheap enough so's I don't mind.

Here's the first batch...

Wingnuts
    Virginia Fire Cured - too tobacco-y
    Whiskey Cream - too whiskey-y
    RY-C9 - love it - kinda tobacco meets caramel - mixes lovely with toffee & caramel juices
    Extreme Menthol - love it - clears the cobwebs - a bit of lemon mixed in gives it a nice zing (please do some flavoured versions Paul!)
    Strawberry Milkshake - nice, but needs more flavour
    Apple Sin
    - lovely - again, mixes nice with other flavours
    Banoffee - like those banana sweets - I don't like those banana sweets
    Gummy Bears - bit too artificial or chemically
    Orange Ice Pop - nice - like Captain Quenchers
    Anto Mix - didn't like - too tobacco-y

e-cigshop (VG range)

US Red Mix - too tobacco-y
    RY-4 - prefer the RY-C9
    Strawberry - bit bland
    Caramel - nice - mixes well with RY-C9
    Menthol - bit weak
    Cola - lovely - Cola Mr Freeze!

Virgin Vapors

Caramel Kona - don't like - coffee
    Strawberry Shortcake - yum - very nice
    Vanilla Mint - yummm - Murray mints - lovely with RY-C9 for all day vape
    Creme Caramel - yummmm - Werthers Originals - ditto with RY-C9

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Extreme Menthol - love it - clears the cobwebs - a bit of lemon mixed in gives it a nice zing (please do some flavoured versions Paul!)

The Vapefest Eire juice is fruity and mentholly, as are Vampire's Kiss, Pink Tiger and Ectoplasmic (which is a lemon and lime flavour, I think).

Juicy Vapor

Banana Strawberry Smoothie - too banana-y & too strong in general
    Caramel Apple - didn't like - burnt taste
    Caramel Candy - minging -chemically
    Strawberry Ice Cream - nice - not worth importing though
    Ted Bundy - great name - too fruity
    Wicked Sick Menthol - not as wicked sick as Wingnuts extreme menthol
    Winter Wake n Vape - misread the description - has coffee in - don't like coffee

grindle wrote: »
    The Vapefest Eire juice is fruity and mentholly, as are Vampire's Kiss, Pink Tiger and Ectoplasmic (which is a lemon and lime flavour, I think).

Nice one - I have samples of, and yet to try, the Vapefest, Vampires & Ecto Cool - I hope they have the same menthol kick as the Extreme (or else I'll doctor them with some crystal meth menthol)

Paradise Vape (VG)

Creamy Caramel - minging, burnt taste
    Strawberry Champagne - didn't like the champagne-y thing - like cheap wine
    Menthol Lemon - lovely - esp. mixed with extreme menthol
    English Toffee - lovely - mixed with RY-C9 for all day vaping
    RY-4 Caramel - bland
    Menthol Tobacco - bland

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Grant’s Vanilla Custard yummy great flavour and throat hit 8/10

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Bought this because i want a minty vape without it being too minty, its perfect! as the description on ezsmoke says its like vaping a polo. Granted after a bit of a chain vape you can really taste the mint and it gets a bit strong you can put it down for a few minutes and its back to the start again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Some of the flavours I like from the wingnuts premium range from e-smokeireland are Banoffee, Pulmans peach, Mint sweeties, Pear drops, Vampires kiss & sweedish fish

The After 10 mint & Virginia fire cured I didn't like, must have a sweet tooth :)

• Advertisement

any reviews for mango?
    is there any for sale in Ireland for that matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭banger01

[HTML]Grant’s Vanilla Custard yummy great flavour and throat hit 8/10 [/HTML]
    What nic content did you vap?

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

krissovo wrote: »
    Just sampled this juice, it does exactly what it says on the tin. Its like vaping a after 8 mint. Tonnes of vapor and lovely taste, I will vape this and sparkle juice all christmas I think :D

I just got through my last bottle. Im lost now, I dont want any other juice and cant buy this :p Strange for me as I usually have loads of different flavours on the go.

banger01 wrote: »
    [HTML]Grant’s Vanilla Custard yummy great flavour and throat hit 8/10 [/HTML]
    What nic content did you vap?

12mg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

highbrow vapour - watermelon

well it's definitely watermelon.
    always liked watermelon... not exactly enamoured with this but it's pretty authentic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Grant’s Vanilla Custard yummy great flavour and throat hit 8/10

Have some ordered after reading good things about it, looking forward to trying it.

Anybody tried pink tiger from wingnuts? A free bottle of it arrived today with my vamo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

rickyjb wrote: »

Anybody tried pink tiger from wingnuts? A free bottle of it arrived today with my vamo.

I've been meaning to try it,i'm not much of a fan of menthol with fruity flavours,let me know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Have some ordered after reading good things about it, looking forward to trying it.

Looking to order some grants myself, heard nothing but good things!
    I found the pink tiger to be a bit sour, I got some with vampire's kiss. Thought they would be similar, love the vamps kiss, but they are very different. One sweet and minty, the other just washed out and sour. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

I loved pink tiger for a while. I recommend letting it steep if you're not keen on it at first. How are you finding the vamo? Did you get any other liquids?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Initial impressions are that it's brilliant, well worth the 60 quid or so (including batteries and a charger). Huge step up from the ego C twist. I didn't think I'd notice such a big difference with the T3s but the amount of vapour produced is great, no leaking/gurgling anymore. The size of it though!

I got swedish fish, an apple superior liquid, and a citrus mix from liqua. I've only tried the apple one so far not, much throat hit (12mg) but it's quite nice.

Now to figure out how this tank works and how to punch holes in cartomisers (I got a hole punch as well so I'm sure I'll manage).

Advertisement