Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

wingnuts mint sweeties - e-smokeireland.eu

tastes just like trebor XXX mints

that is all

****ing awesome

Silvermints I'm getting from it. The freshmaker!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

krissovo wrote: »
    Anyone have any recommendations for a Christmas juice, gluhwein or a nice spicey one to get me in the mood.

sl1pg8r's Cinger*SNAP* from Vaporcast

also what i think is very Christmasy Violet's Festivus

There shipping is a flat $11/€9ish so its worth trying a few

• Registered Users Posts: 25 prudentkelly

eeloe wrote: »
    Do you only shop @ e-smoke.ie Kelly?

So far, yes. Except in one case when I ordered and I got a different liquid than ordered, liquid leaked in the envelope and tasted awful. Then I was told about e-smoke and so far not disappointed.

Bubba9 wrote: »
    Probably a spammer but 10/10 for effort and persistence

ha ha e-smoke.ie sent me an email that I can learn useful things here.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Dean_Mc

So far, yes. Except in one case when I ordered and I got a different liquid than ordered, liquid leaked in the envelope and tasted awful. Then I was told about e-smoke and so far not disappointed.

Of course...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 298 ✭✭Tony Soprano.

Vaping a divine juice atm, and don't know what it is. Filled it up last night while I was drunk. It's from the Wingnuts sample pack. I'll report back when I know.

Swedish Fish is the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Hangsen Chocolate Liquid from Purevapour.

Really nice juice this. Plenty of vapour but little to no throat hit. However, the enjoyment is the flavour. Its not sweet, more like cocoa but its really really tasty. Enjoying it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

Got 3 10ml bottles of nutty liquids from Healthier Smoker http://www.healthiersmoker.ie/en/
    Walnut 18mg, nice good vapour and hit.
    Hazelnut 18mg same as above.
    Almond this stuff is lovely, really smooth on in hale and nicest taste on exhale that I have vaped, they do 10, 20 & 100ml bottles, will deffo be ordering the 100ml next week. 100 ml only €29.5, their juices are made by Wicked, not come across them before, not the Ingerlish crowd whose owner threw his toys out of the pram, so don't know where there from.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

kiffy wrote: »
    Got 3 10ml bottles of nutty liquids from Healthier Smoker http://www.healthiersmoker.ie/en/
    Walnut 18mg, nice good vapour and hit.
    Hazelnut 18mg same as above.
    Almond this stuff is lovely, really smooth on in hale and nicest taste on exhale that I have vaped, they do 10, 20 & 100ml bottles, will deffo be ordering the 100ml next week. 100 ml only €29.5, their juices are made by Wicked, not come across them before, not the Ingerlish crowd whose owner threw his toys out of the pram, so don't know where there from.

Interesting. Is that anything like nutjuice from Wingnuts? I really like nut flavours, so might have to give that a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Been a while since I two timed my faithful Cu Chulainn but I needed something "fresh" last night after eating a spicy Chinese.

DKS - Fresh Boost
    Cut with some 50mg nicotine base to make 10mg (80% DKS)

This is a delicious vape, its a lovely mint flavor kind of like a childs toothpaste or about 50/60% the strength of a polo mint. Its almost sweet but not over powering in any way.

I also tried adding the DKS Fresh boost juice on its own with some highbrow RY4 (12%) and reduced it to 10% (17% fresh boost). The result is amazing, it mellows out the RY4 and leaves a fresh minty feel in the mouth and nose after the vape.

This is a keeper, the versatility alone makes this a great juice to have around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

I went out to e-smoke ireland yesterday and was given some samples of new juices (yippee!) from wingnuts at 20mg. All sampled on a twist in a 510 atomiser and then a couple popped into a t3. I'm not used to the throat hit of 20mg as I'm usually at 12mg but there's a HUGE TH. There's quite a bit of vapour and no dry mouth.

Cookies and Cream - Really like an Oreo. And delicious with a cup of tea. (I'm a lil obsessed with finding juices that match my drinks). Truly nyom!

Three Stripes - Very juicy. I think there's some melon and other tropical fruits. It really is a taste explosion.

Jungle Juice - Three Stripes with a bit of cooling. Love this! I love Vampire's Kiss and Pink Tiger and I will be ordering it in my usual 12mg. It's in my other t3 and I'm loving it.

Fizzy Lemonade - Reminds me of the Virgin Lemon and Lime Lips dink that I used to get in Virgin Cinemas (so heartbroken when they changed hands and I couldn't get it anymore). Now I can vape it! Really moreish and limey. And there's a lil "fizz" to it. Very nice!

Wingnut's Wibble - Perfect fusion of nutty and chocolate as in not overly choccy or nutty. There's a lil bit of a sharp taste to it (maybe cocoa?). That's also gone into a t3 because it's so yummy. Really, really like it! Looking forward to seeing how it goes with my morning coffee.

Also have Bounty Hunter but I haven't had a chance to try but it smells deliciously coconutty in the bottle though. Need to clean the atomiser and then I'll post a review.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

kiffy wrote: »

Never come across them before but looks like a decent vendor actually. I see they have Carroll's flavour too, ah the memories.......probably nothing like the real thing though of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

DKS - Sparkling

I mixed this with some nicotine to get 10mg as the juice is nic free.

This juice is a nice vape and great for cleansing your pallet, perfect after a few pints or a heavy meal to give a fresh non toothpaste feel in the mouth. Its a citrus juice and very slightly bitter in a nice way like candy sours but not as sweet or as potent as ectoplasm.

During the vape the flavor dances on your tongue in a provocative seduction of the taste buds and the exhale leaves you with a mild lemon and lime trace. Its certainly not a all day vape but lovely to drip when the need arises.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 evanmarko

Samba wrote: »
    Anyone have any insight on the new formula Joye Tobacco on thevapourstore?

Here's my quick 2 cent.

Heaven Gifts HG Oils.

Taste 10/10
    Superb high quality flavours, I tried Roasted Coffee, Chocolate and Virginia and found all three tasted very similar to the real deal, which can sometimes not be the case at all with some flavours/juices!

Throat hit/Vapour - 5/10
    What a let down after opening the bottles and smelling the delicious flavours, these oils don't produce enough vape imo and with very little throat hit, while this might suit folks looking for an ultra smooth and discreet vape, personally wasn't for me.

More to follow soon...

definitely sounds like something i gotta try! thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Extreme menthol-e-smokeireland

Really refreshing vape with a hint of sweetness Taste: 9/10
    Strong throat hit with no bitter or chemical aftertaste: 10/10

Average amount of vapour.

I could use this all day, it's a nice break from other juices, very refreshing; if that's what you're after.

I started vaping Fruit Punch from dekand
    cool for a while, later even better,
    I recommend to all those who like fruity flavors, sweet and strong taste, a lot of vapour
    but menthol from blue mist is still my favorite one

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

I started vaping Fruit Punch from dekand
    cool for a while, later even better,
    I recommend to all those who like fruity flavors, sweet and strong taste, a lot of vapour
    but menthol from blue mist is still my favorite one

Just remember to buy from a decent and reputable dealer - do not buy from the likes of
    e-smoke.ie as they charge rip off prices for their eliquid;)

I think there's a possibility that the owner of that site has been pretending to be a satisfied customer on boards.ie in order to drum up some business - so you can add dishonest as well as rip off expensive.
    They must think we're all stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Loving the Wingnuts stuff myself - RY-C9, Menthol, Apple Sin...

The Virgin Vapour stuff I've tried is a real treat though - Creme Caramel, Vanilla Mint, Strawberry Shortcake... also found them great mixed 50/50 with the RY-C9 - delicious all day vaping!

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Loving the Wingnuts stuff myself - RY-C9, Menthol, Apple Sin...

The Virgin Vapour stuff I've tried is a real treat though - Creme Caramel, Vanilla Mint, Strawberry Shortcake... also found them great mixed 50/50 with the RY-C9 - delicious all day vaping!

Agreed!

Can't go wrong with anything coming from E-Smokeireland.

mrplop wrote: »
    Just remember to buy from a decent and reputable dealer - do not buy from the likes of
    e-smoke.ie as they charge rip off prices for their eliquid;)

I think there's a possibility that the owner of that site has been pretending to be a satisfied customer on boards.ie in order to drum up some business - so you can add dishonest as well as rip off expensive.
    They must think we're all stupid.

This is a baseless slander. Do you have some business in this?

For you and anyone interested:
    Dekand from e-smoke.ie €10 (I got free shipment + 10ml of liquid)
    http://e-smoke.ie/epages/950002445.sf/en_IE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/950002445/Categories/Category3/Dekang_30ml
    From ezsmoke.ie €9.95 + Shipping
    http://www.ezsmoke.ie/blog/2012/06/dekang-eliquid-30ml-now-only-e9-95/
    http://www.electronic-cigarette.ie/index.php?products=product&prod_id=60
    http://www.foxycig.ie/liquids/30-ml-dekang-e-juice-usa-mix.html
    from thebestshop.eu €8.50 + Shipping
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/standard-eliquid/39-30ml-eliquid-vg.html

Is this a rip-off?
    http://e-smoke.ie/epages/950002445.sf/en_IE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/950002445/Products/%22eGo-C%201000mAh%20Starter%20Kit%20in%20Black[1]%22

http://joyetech.com/product/details.php?gno=101

Your personal opinion does not make anything good for anyone, just slander.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Very defensive response for an unaffiliated customer. You're definitely an unaffiliated customer, right?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

someone linked esi's ego-c kit for 48 euro in another thread and he links e-smoke's 80 euro ego-c as an 'interesting offer'

maybe he/she is just an incredibly zealous and loyal customer but it's not terribly likely

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Thin White Duck

*fetches popcorn*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

grindle wrote: »
    Very defensive response for an unaffiliated customer. You're definitely an unaffiliated customer, right?

Grindle step back...... remember what happened the last time you made a similar comment about a vendor? :p
    For those of you that don't, there was almost a UKV1 situation arose from a smiley

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Maybe this guy is an unhappy customer, he's doing more damage than good :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

evanmarko wrote: »
    definitely sounds like something i gotta try! thanks!

Reference to HG liquids.

Wow, that's an old post you dug up! How far back did you read on the thread!

Selection of liquids available has come a long way and for price, these were quite expensive and atty killers with no throat hit.

Taste wise they were excellent but there are far better liquids on the market these days imho.

They've come down a little in price...

I suppose if throat hit and longevity of your cartos/attys isn't an issue, they are worth at least testing out.

On a side note, where did I put that bowl of popcorn, btw, what happened with IV, just back in IReland and was going to place and order, sad to see them go.

yeah they closed down a couple of months ago, had a pretty good closing down sale. was sad to see them go

if you're after their whitelabel juices e-cigshop.eu have them now

grindle wrote: »

Should I be aggressive and accusing? I do not want to be like "mrplop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Guevara Reserve - anyone tried it yet?

Vaping away on it here and I think I must be missing something, it's okay, but it's no Cigarillos or Eden! I don't get the 'subtle brandy' note I was expecting.

It's presteeped, right?

• Advertisement

dont think it's presteeped, dont think he had the time to do it. same with the other el toro juices, they're just being bought too fast :)

Advertisement