Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Highbrow watermelon

Very subtle and smooth flavour,tastes like water going in and an explosion of melon on the way out.Aftertaste is great.It's one of my new favourites already,defo all day vape.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

pmcmahon wrote: »
    Highbrow watermelon

Very subtle and smooth flavour,tastes like water going in and an explosion of melon on the way out.Aftertaste is great.It's one of my new favourites already,defo all day vape.

wanna trade for something? I have 30ish ml of 18mg here and it's just not doing it for me. nice and all but.. meeeeeeeeeh. plus the wick in my rda still tastes of bloody watermelon 2 days later

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Pink spot frozen lime drop 8/10
    it's taken me ages but i finally got it!
    the green bit in a loop the loop.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Texas Select Tigers Blood 24mg

The description says watermelon with berries and a hint of coconut. Tastes mostly of watermelon and coconut with a hint of mango or lychee or something. Cannot taste berries.
    Anyway I love this stuff. Tastes fantastic, surprisingly I hate watermelons but I thought id give this a go anyway as I love coconut and cant find a good coconut juice. Vapour is good, throat hit is somewhat mild for 24mg.
    Now to find a nice juice with a majority of coconut.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

@beansbeans Have you tried heavenly macaroon by highbow vapour? It's a lovely coconut juice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

@beansbeans Have you tried heavenly macaroon by highbow vapour? It's a lovely coconut juice.

I have not, thanks for the tip. I will definitely check that out. Is there a big chocolate flavour off it? I have come to the conclusion i hate chocolate juices.
    Strangely I have never tried any of their juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭dubdad

I have been smoking an e-cig for about 2.5 weeks now. its a nocolites re-chargable.
    have cut the real fags down from 20+ a day,to about 3, after 30 odd years smoking wasn't as hard as i feared, and its a good start.
    can anyone reccomend a liquid which will have a similar flavour to these cartomisers.
    I was planning on making these 'disposables' last a bit longer by popping the end off and giving them a few drops of e-juice.(It can be done, i saw a guy doing it on u-tube ')

By the way i am not looking to be told i should convert to a 510 or whatever, just looking for a comparable flavour of juice, thats all.
    thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

dubdad wrote: »
    I have been smoking an e-cig for about 2.5 weeks now. its a nocolites re-chargable.
    have cut the real fags down from 20+ a day,to about 3, after 30 odd years smoking wasn't as hard as i feared, and its a good start.
    can anyone reccomend a liquid which will have a similar flavour to these cartomisers.
    I was planning on making these 'disposables' last a bit longer by popping the end off and giving them a few drops of e-juice.(It can be done, i saw a guy doing it on u-tube ')

By the way i am not looking to be told i should convert to a 510 or whatever, just looking for a comparable flavour of juice, thats all.
    thanks in advance.

You should convert to a 510 or whatever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

The Hangsen RY4 is a bit like the tobacco carts that I used when I first started. Better but similar I think.

I'd say the Dekang ry-4 would be closer. Those disposables tasted a bit sweet to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

dubdad wrote: »

thanks in advance.

http://liberro.co.uk/e-liquid/liberro-liquid/realis-liberro-liquid

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Been sitting on these the past few days vaping away on them. All from t-juice on ezsmoke. Videos to follow over the next few days.

High Voltage: this is just amazing! the cherry is nice and sweet without being too sweet and the menthol is cool enough to be nice and mentholy without blowing your sinuses off. Together they work extremely well and give a nice sweet menthol vape, very reminiscent of benilyn if I'm perfectly honest. At times It seems to become very muted so I leave it for a few minutes and then back again.

Tangerine Dream: I read up on this and was kind of put off by the description and its full tobacco extract. The tangerines appealed to me but I was hesitant about trying it. Gave it a whirl and my oh my but its amazing! I imagine tobacco Vapers might get the tobacco taste from this but all I discern is tangerines, and the more you vape it the more you taste!!

Quintessence: Full of flavour, full of vapour and delicious, puts me in mind of vaping a stick of rock from a holiday town on the coast. Sweet but not too sweet and the aftertaste sticks with you for long enough to make you go back for more.

All from ezsmoke and all amazing. The T-juice range always pleases.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TJNige

Been sitting on these the past few days vaping away on them. All from t-juice on ezsmoke. Videos to follow over the next few days.

High Voltage: this is just amazing! the cherry is nice and sweet without being too sweet and the menthol is cool enough to be nice and mentholy without blowing your sinuses off. Together they work extremely well and give a nice sweet menthol vape, very reminiscent of benilyn if I'm perfectly honest. At times It seems to become very muted so I leave it for a few minutes and then back again.

Tangerine Dream: I read up on this and was kind of put off by the description and its full tobacco extract. The tangerines appealed to me but I was hesitant about trying it. Gave it a whirl and my oh my but its amazing! I imagine tobacco Vapers might get the tobacco taste from this but all I discern is tangerines, and the more you vape it the more you taste!!

Quintessence: Full of flavour, full of vapour and delicious, puts me in mind of vaping a stick of rock from a holiday town on the coast. Sweet but not too sweet and the aftertaste sticks with you for long enough to make you go back for more.

All from ezsmoke and all amazing. The T-juice range always pleases.

Thanks for the reviews mate.

no wonder you were cool with Tangerine Dream. It doesn't have any tobacco extract. The developers put in the wrong bloody description!!!
    What really is in TD:

Tangerine Dream – One of our new Super Blends made from a mix of wild red berries, tangerines and British herbs. This enchanting vape delivers a more subtle citrus flavour with a zesty tail. The herby background gives the flavour a perfect balance, but is not present on every draw. This is one of our ethereal flavours and could quickly become your all day vape. Standard T-Juice mix: 80% Propylene Glycol/ 20% Vegetable Glycerine, natural and artificial flavourings.

The site will be updated post haste :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Only the first post?

Welcome to boards ezsmoke.ie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

that's nigel from t-juice...

that's nigel from t-juice...

Aha! Hence the nick! Thanks.

Welcome Nigel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Lucutus wrote: »
    Only the first post?

Welcome to boards ezsmoke.ie

BTW ezsmoke are already on here, watching every move :D

Elbow wrote: »
    watching every move :D

¬_¬

I was thinking surely they all would be, was surprised to see a vendorlike response from a poster with 1 post!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I got mom & pop's famous 5 layer. It reviews well but it's not for me at all.

The taste of butterscotch / vanilla is cloying and overpowering.

Red Ridge mist is much more to my taste from the same crew. Got them on E-smoke

Hangsen apple.

My first ever taste of a bargin value vape and it tastes just like that.

I put 2.4ml in my T2 this morning and I've only about 0.5ml left, it is very vapable.

Decent throathit, nice vaper and a distant hint of apple.

The apple hit tastes like the smell of an unlit scented candle, it's distant, false and you'd have to be looking for it to really notice it.

Wouldn't recommend or run to buy it, but at €14 odd for 100ml it would certainly suit some people and isn't the worst. I'll be keeping this for a backup to my proper wingnuts juices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

TBS Premium- Energy 12mg. Got this yesterday and decided to give it a try. No throat hit from it, but decent vapour. As for the taste...well its Redbull. So if you like that taste have a try. Its a juice I'll try every now and then, but its not one I will vape a lot in one go.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Newbie to all this but here we go!

Liqua mixed berry 18mg: Very bland tasting, very little vapour, no throat hit. Quite disappointing.

Liqua Strawberry 18mg: Nice mild strawberry taste, very much like strawberry fruit. Nice all day vape, good vapour, reasonable throat hit.

Liqua Cola 18mg: Love this! Like a Cola Mr Freeze. Def my favourite of the three and could vape it all day no bother. Good vapour, good throat hit.

Liqua Traditional tobacco 24 mg: Really love this. Really nice mellow flavour. Its exactly what I needed to help me stop smoking. Great throat hit, great vapour. A definite favourite!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Newbie to all this but here we go!

Liqua mixed berry 18mg: Very bland tasting, very little vapour, no throat hit. Quite disappointing.

Liqua Strawberry 18mg: Nice mild strawberry taste, very much like strawberry fruit. Nice all day vape, good vapour, reasonable throat hit.

Liqua Cola 18mg: Love this! Like a Cola Mr Freeze. Def my favourite of the three and could vape it all day no bother. Good vapour, good throat hit.

Liqua Traditional tobacco 24 mg: Really love this. Really nice mellow flavour. Its exactly what I needed to help me stop smoking. Great throat hit, great vapour. A definite favourite!
    Strange. Liqua berry mix is one of my favorites. Planty of flavor, vapor and throat hit

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Strange. Liqua berry mix is one of my favorites. Planty of flavor, vapor and throat hit

Strange alright! I never really got anything from it at all. Ended up mixing strawberry in with it to get a bit more taste from it.

Maybe it what i'm using rather than the juice? I have an ego t. Maybe a clearomizer or cartomizer might be better?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Strange alright! I never really got anything from it at all. Ended up mixing strawberry in with it to get a bit more taste from it.

Maybe it what i'm using rather than the juice? I have an ego t. Maybe a clearomizer or cartomizer might be better?
    I heard ego t is famous for giving a mute flavor. Try it in something else. It is a nice juice

Nonamigo wrote: »
    I heard ego t is famous for giving a mute flavor. Try it in something else. It is a nice juice

I will do, thanks! the other juices were nice and tasty tho.

Liqua apple. Nice.. A good base flavour if you're adding something else.

The Red Ridge Mist (Mom and Pop's) has a really nice fruity flavour to it... Has generally improved anything I've added it to. I'm on an EGO C-Twist and found the Liqua apple nice but lacking a little in flavour.

I got the Famous 5 layer too.
    Was very disappointed but I only got 10ml. The bottle simply has the word "eww" written on it so I know to avoid it until I am desperate.

Fizzy Lemonade and Juicy Fruit stripe are both decent flavours too.

Fizzy Lemonade and Juicy Fruit stripe are both decent flavours too.

Is the fizzy lemonade a strong lemon?,i've been meaning to try it.Also,is the juicy fruit strip fairly bang on compared to the real thing?

It is a strong lemon. It's a lemonadey taste... Pleasant... But I was mixing it a little with something a bit more rounded, the red ridge mist to get a nice taste. When I was vaping just it on its own the lemony throat hit felt a little dirty.
    The juicy fruit stripe is one I'll have to get back to you on when I refill tonight. I didn't notice any similarity to the chewing gum if that's what they were going for.

But as a smoker for 15 years I have SFA tastebuds anyway.

• Advertisement

Highbrow Strawberry lemonade 18mg

This is probably the first juice I've ever fallen in love with on the first puff.It reminds me of a delicate strawberry calippo ice pop.Its expensive but worth every penny,I don't think anybody would dislike this juice,its just outstanding.

Throat hit-9
    Taste-11!!
    vapour-9

Its the dogs bollix.

Advertisement