Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

pmcmahon wrote: »
    Highbrow Strawberry lemonade 18mg

This is probably the first juice I've ever fallen in love with on the first puff.It reminds me of a delicate strawberry calippo ice pop.Its expensive but worth every penny,I don't think anybody would dislike this juice,its just outstanding.

Throat hit-9
    Taste-11!!
    vapour-9

Its the dogs bollix.

I loved it too, and still do from time to time. The mistake I made was to make it my all-day vape, barely got through 2 days before I got sick of it's sweetness. Now it's a treat to stick into the dripper after dinner, a dessert vape, if you will.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Lucutus wrote: »
    I loved it too, and still do from time to time. The mistake I made was to make it my all-day vape, barely got through 2 days before I got sick of it's sweetness. Now it's a treat to stick into the dripper after dinner, a dessert vape, if you will.

agreed i have tired of it to :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

The biggest problem is that its full of sugar, big time. That caramelises very quickly on the coil and kills it pretty fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

Strawberry Lemonaid was good alright. Throat hit was definitely all there. Recently I tried Strawberry Milkshake (at 6mg) and it's definitely more my style. Very nice sweet flavour with great aroma and tastes very much like Strawberry Milkshake which I love the taste of anyway. Strawberry Lemonaid tastes very accurate too.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Strawberry lemonade. Just got it yesterday so I am loving this vape.

Got the pear drops too from the wingnuts premium.

It tastes exactly like you'd expect pear drops to taste. Really nice vape IMO.

Topped up on the Red Ridge Mist Mom and Pops. I really enjoy that taste.

Wife loves the Juicy fruit stripe. Tried out the jungle juice. I can't stand it myself. Sort of bananay flavour off of it. But it is nicely cooling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Marshall987

Got my sample pack of wingnuts yesterday

Vampire kiss
    Ecto plasmic v2
    Extreme menthol
    Pink tiger ear
    Swedish fish

So far have tried the vampire kiss, first time ever vaping something fruity, but it's really nice, and sweet.

Also tried extreme menthol, first drag nearly blew my head off ;-), but after a few minutes it doesn't hit u as hard, really strong flavour. But really nice IMO and it freshens your breath,
    Could easily be an all day vape for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 esmoker

I have found Italian Ovale juices very good. I have tried lot of different dekang juices from different comapnies, but they all are disgusting (after smoking dekang I started to get lung problems, bad mouth smell and headaches). The only liquid I can smoke is from ovale Italian shop. Liquid there is reasonably sweet with good vipor and good smell and taste. Especially I am in love with "apple" and "old black tabaco" flavors.
    Ovale liquid is 2 times more expensive than dekang but I found it worth to pay more than ruin my health.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Wouldn't they be the same juices that Ovale in Ireland have?
    You should try the different ranges of juice at e-smokeireland.eu as well, they've a few premium ranges.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 esmoker

Yes they are the same from the Ovale ireland shop in dublin. Have you tried them?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

The Ovale juices? Not, not yet, and probably not for a year or two with the amount of juice I have. Riddled with juice.

• Advertisement

Me too.

And I'm hoarding them as well. Can't seem to part with any of the bizarre flavours I've tried.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

best way to do it when you're starting out. there's juices I loved at the start I wouldn't vape now, and juices I hated initially that I came around to after a few months

i was just about 100% tobacco flavours until a month or so ago but these days i'm vaping less and less tobacco and more fruity/sweet juices. you have to mix it up or you get bored.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

best way to do it when you're starting out. there's juices I loved at the start I wouldn't vape now, and juices I hated initially that I came around to after a few months

i was just about 100% tobacco flavours until a month or so ago but these days i'm vaping less and less tobacco and more fruity/sweet juices. you have to mix it up or you get bored.

Just like me,i went on an wingnuts apple sin overload when i started and now i nearly puke at the smell of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

pmcmahon wrote: »
    Highbrow Strawberry lemonade 18mg

This is probably the first juice I've ever fallen in love with on the first puff.It reminds me of a delicate strawberry calippo ice pop.Its expensive but worth every penny,I don't think anybody would dislike this juice,its just outstanding.

Throat hit-9
    Taste-11!!
    vapour-9

Its the dogs bollix.

I have to change my head about once a week with el toro cigarllios, but with the highbrow lemonade it was once a day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

jamie72 wrote: »

I have to change my head about once a week with el toro cigarllios, but with the highbrow lemonade it was once a day.
    it destroys coils alright,its from natural flavours apparently so I reckon its the sugar vibrant sticking to everything

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭heffo500

Anyone any ideas what would be most similiar to Silk Cut Red Cigarettes? What Strength would you reccommend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

heffo500 wrote: »
    Anyone any ideas what would be most similiar to Silk Cut Red Cigarettes? What Strength would you reccommend?
    You could try these Silk Cut Purple

kiffy wrote: »
    You could try these Silk Cut Purple

Silk cut red were fairly strong. I think they were filterless cigs so would be more like players than silk cut purple or marlboro light.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Gremlin

T-Juice Mentice 11mg. Very nice. Just moved recently from the fags to vaping. Didn't like a few I tried. Love this. Also like vaperus tri-color (wifey does too).

I think the Mentice will be my staple.

• Advertisement

Jungle juice I got recently. I think it's part of the wingnuts stuff which is generally great for me.

And I know it's all about personal taste but for me this was the nightmare combo of like watermelon and banana and ewww. Not for everyone.

Juicy fruit stripe is now vying with strawberry lemonade to be my regular vape.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

http://www.thevapourstore.ie/standard-liquid-50ml-/cat_90.html

anybody ever used this standard liquid,nearly half price for 50mls and some other good knockdown prices on the site.Having problems with some pages on the site when trying to load them,takes a couple of minutes nearlly.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

damon5 wrote: »
    http://www.thevapourstore.ie/standard-liquid-50ml-/cat_90.html

anybody ever used this standard liquid,nearly half price for 50mls and some other good knockdown prices on the site.Having problems with some pages on the site when trying to load them,takes a couple of minutes nearlly.:mad:

Same stuff as this;http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/standard-eliquid/40-50ml-eliquid-pg.html :)
    Good stuff, I like the ry4, turkish tobacco and DKtab. Some ppl claim a chemical taste, I never noticed it.

Cheers thanks for info..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

their standard is dekang liquid. good stuff although some people dont like it at all

usa mix, dk-tab and cuba cigar are all nice juices from their range.

their standard is dekang liquid. good stuff although some people dont like it at all

usa mix, dk-tab and cuba cigar are all nice juices from their range.

Cheers was wondering was it dk

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

ECOPure Menthol Low (10mg) (Vintage - 3 Years old !)

I found it in a drawer in my desk the other day - and threw it into a T3 today out of curiosity - especially with all the talk at the moment :-)

Throat hit - 2 (definite hit even allowing for age and low mg content)
    Taste- 4 Mild Minty Taste - mint is a bit more muted than I remember when I bought it however definitely vapable
    Vapour- 10 - tons of Vapour with a T3 and Twist

Would consider buying this again to use with my Kanger starter kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

Really enjoying the Wingnuts Vanilla Custard Supreme. Have always loved a good Vanilla juice but found it hard to find one that hits the spot after the Jacvapour cart. The Dekang and Liqua ones I found rotten, and even the Wingnut Premium Vanilla Custard didn't do it for me, but the Select version is lovely, had been having a boring time of vaping recently as I seemed to have burnt myself out on Pchela's Poison and my other favorite juice (need to give them a break for a while) but this one has got my taste buds jumping again, and producing a good kick and tons of vapour with the ET Vision dripper.

Only draw back is having to wait 5 days to use it :( started using after 4 days when out for a pint last night and well pleased with it, going to order the 30ml bottle next week. Might try the Chocolate Donut one as well, anyone recommend the Chocolate Donut?

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

I have tried the chocolate doughnut, it smells bloody amazing. But unfortunately all I taste from it is butter. Vaping butter :( But then tastes vary, im going to leave sit for another week or so and give it another quick try before i give up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Timothy Bryce

I'm currently using Menthol 11mg from thebestshop.eu - I'm looking to reduce my nicotine intake, but want something with a decent throat hit.

Can anyone recommend something around the 5mg mark?

I have credits with thebestshop so would ideally like to order something from there.

(Mods - feel free to move this if I've posted in the wrong thread)

Advertisement