Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i tried the green steam one which was also quite nice, as well as the java juice.. damned nice coffee vape and that's hard to get right

the afrodiziac is a sort of.. aniseed peppermint... thing

its hard to describe but it's actually damned nice. pinkvaper and elbow (i think) were pretty impressed with them too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

i tried the green steam one which was also quite nice, as well as the java juice.. damned nice coffee vape and that's hard to get right

the afrodiziac is a sort of.. aniseed peppermint... thing

its hard to describe but it's actually damned nice. pinkvaper and elbow (i think) were pretty impressed with them too

Did I hear my name being mentioned? :D

Don't like primo Verde but ice queen is fantastic, the menthol is subtle but it just rounds off the tobacco so well.
    Afrodiziac is really nice but I only have a ml or 2 every few weeks.
    jack the ripple is a nice sweet treat
    there's one more that really impressed my but I can't remember what its shagging called

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

vamp vape? that's the only one of the t-juices i've tried and it's lovely. toffee-ey/fudgey/carameley/butterscotchy kinda thing but not sickeningly artificially sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

I don't like Dekang but almost all my juices are fruity. Might be worth trying a sweetish tobacco flavour for a change and I might not notice the background flavour. At such a cheap price it's probably worth trying anyway. Getting fed up of the fruity ones but didn't like the El Toro tobacco.

Halo Tribeca might be worth a go if you havent tried it. Very nice sweetish "tobacco". I generally hate really sweet juices, I cant stand Ry4. Sooo.

But anyway, back to Tribeca I really didnt want to like it due to halo being so patriotic (grr) but ya, it grew on me, didnt think much of it when i first tried it, towards of the end of the bottle, its all i wanted :p

I really dont know how to describe it, reminds me a bit of camel style tobacco, kind of nutty, and sweet, not sure what to liken the sweetness to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

My previous, albeit limited, experience with Halo is that they are putrid and stink. Some people love them though. Is Tribeca strong flavour and smell too or is it more subtle?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

artyeva wrote: »
    vamp vape? that's the only one of the t-juices i've tried and it's lovely. toffee-ey/fudgey/carameley/butterscotchy kinda thing but not sickeningly artificially sweet.

Thats the one! :)

My previous, albeit limited, experience with Halo is that they are putrid and stink. Some people love them though. Is Tribeca strong flavour and smell too or is it more subtle?

No i never found the smell of Tribeca to be very strong. I have no interest at all in their other flavours so dont know much about their range. I did mistakenly buy Freedom Juice (thats what you get for shopping at 2am i suppose) and i have to say it is the most awful stuff I have ever tasted. Its like vaping perfume or talcum powder.
    It is quite a strong flavour, which i do prefer. Things like wingnuts liquids I find on the whole have beautiful flavours, but they are just too subtle for me. I find T-Juice to be like that too apart from the mist one.

Having said all that I generally prefer fruity liquids. Banana based ones would be my favourite, not a fan of tobacco generally.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

This is a baseless slander. Do you have some business in this?

For you and anyone interested:
    Dekand from e-smoke.ie €10 (I got free shipment + 10ml of liquid)
    http://e-smoke.ie/epages/950002445.sf/en_IE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/950002445/Categories/Category3/Dekang_30ml
    From ezsmoke.ie €9.95 + Shipping
    http://www.ezsmoke.ie/blog/2012/06/dekang-eliquid-30ml-now-only-e9-95/
    http://www.electronic-cigarette.ie/index.php?products=product&prod_id=60
    http://www.foxycig.ie/liquids/30-ml-dekang-e-juice-usa-mix.html
    from thebestshop.eu €8.50 + Shipping
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/standard-eliquid/39-30ml-eliquid-vg.html

Is this a rip-off?
    http://e-smoke.ie/epages/950002445.sf/en_IE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/950002445/Products/%22eGo-C%201000mAh%20Starter%20Kit%20in%20Black[1]%22

http://joyetech.com/product/details.php?gno=101

Your personal opinion does not make anything good for anyone, just slander.

Nothing to do with you at all, using the product links to illustrate your non-affiliation, brilliant stuff.

Of course I never actually said that you were the person I was talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

mrplop wrote: »
    Nothing to do with you at all, using the product links to illustrate your non-affiliation, brilliant stuff.

Of course I never actually said that you were the person I was talking about.
    No point replying to his posts anymore Admin has banned him and blacklisted the vendor he always mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

kiffy wrote: »
    No point replying to his posts anymore Admin has banned him and blacklisted the vendor he always mentioned.

Really?
    That's a pity.

• Advertisement

mrplop wrote: »
    Really?
    That's a pity.
    Tiz in this thread, very last entry
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056339286&page=26

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Hangsen Apple 12mg

Picked up 100mls of this while stocking up on some cartos on BV.

Taste 6-7/10

Tastes like apple drops or apple juice from concentrate but not too sweet, I was pretty excited about it smelling it from the bottle, almost tempted to take a sip :)

The only problem is that there's a slight chemical like after taste that comes with the sweet candy apple flavour, which is a crying shame, otherwise would have been a 9.

Throat hit 10/10

Packs a huge punch

Vape Production 6/10

It vapes like a 100% PG, perhaps it is, I'll have to check the site again, as they state all are 80/20 unless stated.

For €13 I can't really complain, a decent back up liquid to have

if you're going to keep it as a backup, try leaving it with the cap off for a couple of weeks. see if that gets rid of the aftertaste

Caramel Moovappe from Texas Select

Flavour - Er its an unusual coffee, its quite a nice coffee flavour but its very subtle. Theres the caramel as well as a good bit of menthol/mint (i actually dont know the difference :p). Its actually a really nice flavour, quite strong overall. Very nice.

Throat hit - jesus its huge! I have the 24mg which is the usual for most of my juices but this is an absolute killer. Huge throat hit, its almost too much for me, the only 24mg i have come across I will say that about. So as much as I want to keep vaping it, i usually only take a few drags and change to some other juice.

Vapour - Good vapour, not amazing. I would say 6-7/10 hard to quantify. Im not sure what the ratio is i think you can specifiy if you order from TexasSelect website (although i could be wrong), I cant remember if they specify on bargainvapour.com

They have this one in the new bottles though, which is great, has a birth date on them too which is a nice little feature. The old bottles were awful.

I really like this stuff as an occasional vape. I would definitely recommend texas select in general.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 298 ✭✭Tony Soprano.

Any El Toro fans here? I'm vaping the Cigarrillos Naturales and it's so cigarette-like. Probably an acquired taste as I wasn't too gone on it at first. Preferred Swedish Fish and the like. But then got tired of the sweetness, and wanted a tobacco-like vape.

I mistakenly ordered the 11mg and it lacks the throat hit, so just ordered the 18mg. Just need the extra nicotine.

yeah the cigarillos is lovely stuff alright

i swing wildly between loving and being so-so about the other el toro tobaccos but the cigarillos is fantastic. I did notice it can go a bit tasteless if you're vaping it for a long time but you get that with alot of juices.

Was actually going to order different El Toro juice to try, but glad I just ordered the Cigarillos again. They're not cheap and no samples. It's lovely and is probably going to be my everyday vape. Stick to what I like, but 18mg this time. Or was it 20mg, can't remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Not cheap? I know they weren't before, but they're right in the mid-range now.
    Always scared when I see the Highbrow Vapor prices, or even the Mom and Pops.

I demand you try the Puros Naturales. Mmmmmnomnomnom.

wtf, they're 20 euro for 50ml?

didn't they used to be like 25 or something?

grindle wrote: »
    Not cheap? I know they weren't before, but they're right in the mid-range now.
    Always scared when I see the Highbrow Vapor prices, or even the Mom and Pops.

I demand you try the Puros Naturales. Mmmmmnomnomnom.

No only €20 for 50ml for the stuff I bought, which is grand.

I meant not cheap to be buying just to try out, as there's no sample bottles.

• Advertisement

Yurp. They've been like that for a couple months now. I think I remember ESI saying it was while stocks last, but stocks seem to be lasting a long time. eBaron might be reaching a certain scale where he can comfortably lower to those prices now? Permanently...?
    Hopefully that's it, and I haven't just reminded wingnut to up the prices again.

€20 makes it even (very slightly) cheaper per ml than Wingnut's own range.
    Bargain!
    I meant not cheap to be buying just to try out, as there's no sample bottles.
    Ah.
    The 10ml bottles are a bit steep for trying. Think he's moving everything to plastic for some kind of legal, crossing Ts, dotting Is reason, maybe the price will come down then, if he manages to keep up with demand.

it's still the old price on houseofliquid, mad. must place an order when my visa debit card arrives on monday

grindle wrote: »
    Ah.
    The 10ml bottles are a bit steep for trying. Think he's moving everything to plastic for some kind of legal, crossing Ts, dotting Is reason, maybe the price will come down then, if he manages to keep up with demand.

It wouldn't let me order the 10ml bottles on ESI, only 50ml and up. Maybe I was doing something wrong.
    it's still the old price on houseofliquid, mad. must place an order when my visa debit card arrives on monday

Must check this out, cheers.

It wouldn't let me order the 10ml bottles on ESI, only 50ml and up. Maybe I was doing something wrong.

Nah, they could well be sold out. eBaron hasn't had them himself for a month or two now. Small bottle supply issues or summat.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭Calibos

Got some 50ml Virginia Prime that I ordered Sunday Night so don't know about the 10ml of that. They didn't have 10ml of Naturales cause I would have bought some if they did. They did have 10ml of Eden and Puros. All as of Sunday Night anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Currently vaping Hangsen Coffee. Its beautiful, its creamy and slightly sweet and a really nice coffee taste. Got it on purevapors a while ago, and went to re-order, and seems they dont sell it anymore. Have to say, I tried both the coffee and chocolate from them, and was impressed with both.

Anyone wrote: »
    Currently vaping Hangsen Coffee. Its beautiful, its creamy and slightly sweet and a really nice coffee taste. Got it on purevapors a while ago, and went to re-order, and seems they dont sell it anymore. Have to say, I tried both the coffee and chocolate from them, and was impressed with both.
    You can buy Hangsen coffee (€14 for 100ml bottle) and other flavours from www.bargainvapour.com (I like the Cheesecake) though didn't see chocolate.
    The link for the coffee is http://www.bargainvapour.com/HS_Coffee_100ml/p1274299_8120751.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

kiffy wrote: »
    You can buy Hangsen coffee (€14 for 100ml bottle) and other flavours from www.bargainvapour.com (I like the Cheesecake) though didn't see chocolate.
    The link for the coffee is http://www.bargainvapour.com/HS_Coffee_100ml/p1274299_8120751.aspx

Nice one Kiffy thanks. Jesus....prices are great aswell!

Doh! No Stock....ah well, I'll keep an eye on it, good to see another seller of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

I got a bottle of 12mg Ttobacco juice from e-smoke.ie for a short review, it was sent to me free of charge and i promised to give it my honest opinion. So here it goes:) First of all the delivery took just one day and i consider it normal for Ireland based vendors. So no problems there. Now to the juice itself. Didn't know what to expect from it as i can only vape a couple of different tobacco juices and hate an ashtray smell/taste from so many tobacco juices out there.
    So first the smell. It smells really nice from the bottle, kind of roasted peanuts smell. I love peanuts so was delighted when i smelled it.
    I tried it in boge LR and in brigeless 306 LR at 3.7 volts and the results were more or less the same. It produces very good amount of vapour even for 70pg 30 pg juice. It's 12mg juice but TH is a bit on a stronger side, I would expect this kind of TH from 16mg juice at least. I normally vape 9 or 12mg btw.
    Now the flavour. Well it kinda has a very neutral flavour if it makes sense. It's not sweet and not sour. Somewhat subtle. Im not sure what it exactly taste like but It actually reminds me of peanut butter and i actually like it. Another thing i noticed is that after i stop vaping it, i get that taste in my mouth that you normally get after having a cigarette. So i've been vaping it for the last 2 days and am not tired of it yet. It's not gonna be my main vape but i will be coming back to it every now and again. So all in all i'd give it 8 out of 10 and would most likely buy it next time.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

anybody have any experience with the hangsen melon or apple?

Advertisement