Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The try harder if ye want a second joke thread thread.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Two cannibals are eating Chuck Norris.

"I thought he'd be a lot tougher." Says one to the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭zztop

Bertie Ahearn has been seen down in Glenamoy in Mayo..

He was looking for a dig out..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Fifty shades of pink (for men): She woke me up with a bacon and egg sandwich, the bacon was crispy and the yolk and butter oozed out of the thick cut bread, when i'd finished she removed her night dress, she was in a dirty mood, we did everything, she didn't complain and whether or not she enjoyed it she didn't play the guilt card, we finished and she left the room without talking so I could get my well earned sleep.

The End

• Registered Users Posts: 51,493 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Anyone wrote: »
    Fifty shades of pink (for men): She woke me up with a bacon and egg sandwich, the bacon was crispy and the yolk and butter oozed out of the thick cut bread, when i'd finished she removed her night dress, she was in a dirty mood, we did everything, she didn't complain and whether or not she enjoyed it she didn't play the guilt card, we finished and she left the room without talking so I could get my well earned sleep.

The End

Now merged with Oliver Twist --

"More, more, you want more?"

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭J Cheever Loophole

Any fellow Nordies about? :p

British athlete Mo Farrah said that if he won Olympic Gold he will parade around the Olympic Stadium wearing a golden sash. He will then sell it on eBay to raise funds for charity.

The eBay auction will be "The Sash Mo Farrah wore".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

British athlete Mo Farrah said that if he won Olympic Gold he will parade around the Olympic Stadium wearing a golden sash. He will then sell it on eBay to raise funds for charity.

The eBay auction will be "The Sash Mo Farrah wore".

I don't get that. I've said it so many times and I'm getting nowhere

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

syndeyfife wrote: »

Them lot sing a song with the words "the sash my father wore".

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭J Cheever Loophole

syndeyfife wrote: »

What do you mean "so many times"?

I've only just posted it!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

On the BBC they were saying that X athlete was devastated about not winning a medal for Northern Ireland. They later edited it. Seems to be even in GB they think that the North isn't in team GB. If I was a unionist I would be outraged! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Crimbouser

Share your problem op. Can only tell anecdotal jokes. Remember hearing sarah millican dryly saying that nigella lawson was like a sexy badger the way she comes out at the end of her show to raid the fridge. The way she told it, i spluttered out my sambo. It's not just about the joke for me, it's the delivery.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Kev_2012

Cazorla signs for Arsenal. Wonder if there's a Santi clause in his contract?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,493 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Kev_2012 wrote: »
    Cazorla signs for Arsenal. Wonder if there's a Santi clause in his contract?

He was a gift at the price too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

Q. What English actress used to be able to unfreeze groups of frozen cows?

A. Thora Hird

• Registered Users Posts: 11,026 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

A 70 year old man goes to his local GP with erectile dysfunction.

"When I was 20, whenever I got hard I wouldn't be able to bend my mickey any direction no matter how hard I tried" he says.

"Yeah that's right" replies the doctor.

"When I was 40, whenever I played with myself I could bend it a bit".

"That's common for that age" says the doctor.

"Now I can bend it any direction no problem", the old man said.

"What's your question then sir"

"Just how f@cking stronger am I going to get then doctor?"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,026 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

double post

• Registered Users Posts: 8,321 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

A 70 year old man goes to his local GP with erectile dysfunction.

"When I was 20, whenever I got hard I wouldn't be able to bend my mickey any direction no matter how hard I tried" he says.

"Yeah that's right" replies the doctor.

"When I was 40, whenever I played with myself I could bend it a bit".

"That's common for that age" says the doctor.

"Now I can bend it any direction no problem", the old man said.

"What's your question then sir"

"Just how f@cking stronger am I going to get then doctor?"

It was funnier the first time! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Prometheus

What used to come in a yellow box?

John Lennon!

I,ll see myself out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

An Irishman is on the lash in New York City. After a nice pub crawl he tries to get into a NightClub but is refused by the bouncers. The Irish guy begs for the bouncer to let him in.

Amused the bouncer (who is a part time magician) said "Lets make a deal, I will perform a magic trick and if it doesnt work, you can go in"
    "Right, what is it then?" asked the Paddy
    The bouncer pulls out a heavy bright pink brick. "I will hold this brick out in the palm of my hand, and I will count from 1 to 10, when i get to 10 the brick will shoot up into the air"
    The Irishman laughs "ha, thats impossible, no way you can do that"

The bouncer starts counting "1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-TEN!!!

The brick shoots up into the air and disappears.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,301 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

One day, an Irish woman goes into a cooking class in school. The subject of the day was foreign food.

She goes over into a press nearby her desk and takes out a number of cookery books. She was to do this as part of a cookery task.

She stumbled upon a recipe in an Indian cookbook for a "Mango Milkshake".

She than asks a funny question to her classmate in complete disbelief.

Here what it is this called, A Mongo Milkshake?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

My deaf girlfriend was talking in her sleep last night.

She nearly took my fucking eye out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Seáns best friend in the world is his pet duck, Duckie. They spend everyday together, paddling etc... One day, Sean's Dad announced that he has got a job in America and the family are moving.

The family have fierce trouble with Duckie and emmigration. As they could not take him, the family decide, Duckie would have to be left behind. The airport is very sad. Tears everywhere, not sure if a Duck can cry now but he was crying on the inside.

Sean waves out at Duckie from the airplane as it taxis along the runway. Duckie then realises that "feic it, im a duck" and start flapping his wings and flys next to the wing of the plane. Sean looks out the window and goes "Oh my god, its Duckie". The whole family cant believe it as they ascend into the air. For the rest of the flight the whole plane are looking out the window at Duckie, everyone cheering him on. The captain announces everyone to see this amazing duck. Everyone is looking out the left wing, inspired by this brave duck and his love for Sean.

Now only a few minutes from JKF airport New York, Sean notices Duckie is starting to tire, so he goes "Come on Duckie", the whole crowd start cheering. Duckies gets a new burst of life.
    Just then a bright pink brick shoots up into the air and kills Duckie.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

whats red and sits in the corner, a baby chewing glass,

whats green and sits in the corner the baby six months later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

So Lance and Neil have had a bad week.

Let's hope their brother Stretch emerges from this tough time unscathed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I've finally achieved my ambition of winning the Tour de France as many times as Lance Armstrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭splendid101

An Irishman is on the lash in New York City. After a nice pub crawl he tries to get into a NightClub but is refused by the bouncers. The Irish guy begs for the bouncer to let him in.

Amused the bouncer (who is a part time magician) said "Lets make a deal, I will perform a magic trick and if it doesnt work, you can go in"
    "Right, what is it then?" asked the Paddy
    The bouncer pulls out a heavy bright pink brick. "I will hold this brick out in the palm of my hand, and I will count from 1 to 10, when i get to 10 the brick will shoot up into the air"
    The Irishman laughs "ha, thats impossible, no way you can do that"

The bouncer starts counting "1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-TEN!!!

The brick shoots up into the air and disappears.

Excuse me, what the f*ck are you talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Excuse me, what the f*ck are you talking about?

Dont tell me you dont get it!??? :eek:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,061 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Look at the duck joke a few posts up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

How will Neil Armstrong's coffin be carried?

Small steps, four men.    

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

Did ya hear about the fellow that had no legs???!!

He was arse-ing around!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement