Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The try harder if ye want a second joke thread thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Light Switch

This story happened a while ago near Kells, County Meath, and even though it sounds like an Alfred Hitchcock tale... it's true.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    John Reilly, a Cavan man studying in UCD, was on the side of the road hitchhiking back to Dublin on a very dark night and in the midst of a big storm.

The night was rolling on and no car went by. The storm was so strong he could hardly see a few feet ahead of him. Suddenly, he saw a car slowly coming towards him and stopped.

John, desperate for shelter and without thinking about it, got into the car and closed the door... only to realize there was nobody behind the wheel and the engine wasn't on. The car started moving slowly.
    John looked at the road ahead and saw a curve approaching. Scared, he started to pray, begging for his life.

Then, just before the car hit the curve, a hand appeared out of nowhere through the window, and turned the wheel. John, paralyzed with terror, watched as the hand came through the window, but never touched or harmed him.

Shortly thereafter, John saw the lights of a pub appear down the road, so, gathering strength; he jumped out of the car and ran to it. Wet and out of breath, he rushed inside and started telling
    everybody about the horrible experience he had just had.

A silence enveloped the pub when everybody realized he was crying... and wasn't drunk.

Suddenly, the door opened, and two other people walked in from the dark and stormy night. They, like John, were also soaked and out of breath. Looking around, and seeing John Reilly sobbing at the bar, one said to the other...

Look frank... there's that fooking idiot that got in the car while we were pushing it!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Nevermind_

Two blondes are driving to disneyland on the freeway when they see a sign that says "Disneyland Left"... and they both burst out crying!
    I'll get my coat :D

Nevermind_ wrote: »
    Two blondes are driving to disneyland on the freeway when they see a sign that says "Disneyland Left"... and they both burst out crying!
    I'll get my coat :D

Did you read the thread title?

It says best joke you ever heard.

:pac: ;)

Did you hear the one about the dyslexic strategist, the strategy failed and he had to get some new tic tacs.

Seen this posted in another thread,

A Scotsman walks into the Bank of England in Threadneedle Street, Central London and asks for the manager. He tells the manager that he is going to Australia on business for two weeks and needs to borrow £5,000.

The manager tells him that the bank will need some form of security for the loan, so Hamish hands over the keys and documents of new Ferrari parked on the street in front of the bank. He produces the Log Book and everything checks out. The manager agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan.

The bank's General Manager and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the rough looking Scotsman for using a £120,000 Ferrari as collateral against a £5000 loan. An employee of the bank then drives the Ferrari into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, Hamish returns, repays the £5,000 and the interest, which comes to £15.41.

The manager says, "Sir, we are very happy to have had your business and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multi-millionaire. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow £5,000?”

Hamish replies: "Where else in London can I park my car for two weeks for only £15.41 and expect it to be there when I return:"

Ah, the mind of the Scotsman..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Hal Decks

Seen this posted in another thread,

A Scotsman walks into the Bank of England in Threadneedle Street, Central London and asks for the manager. He tells the manager that he is going to Australia on business for two weeks and needs to borrow £5,000.

The manager tells him that the bank will need some form of security for the loan, so Hamish hands over the keys and documents of new Ferrari parked on the street in front of the bank. He produces the Log Book and everything checks out. The manager agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan.

The bank's General Manager and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the rough looking Scotsman for using a £120,000 Ferrari as collateral against a £5000 loan. An employee of the bank then drives the Ferrari into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, Hamish returns, repays the £5,000 and the interest, which comes to £15.41.

The manager says, "Sir, we are very happy to have had your business and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multi-millionaire. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow £5,000?”

Hamish replies: "Where else in London can I park my car for two weeks for only £15.41 and expect it to be there when I return:"

Ah, the mind of the Scotsman..

It wasn't funny in the other thread, either!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Culleeo

My girlfriend and I walked past a swanky new restaurant last night.
    Did you smell that food she said.
    Incredible.
    Being the kind hearted Irishman that I am, I said I would treat her.
    So we walked past it again.

Whilst i was driving my girlfriend started giving me a blowjob. Then i decided i would give her a quick lick as well but ended up crashing.

The police have charged me with doing 69 in a 30 zone.

A huband frantically calls the hotel reception from his 8th floor room, asking to speak to the manager.

Husband: "please come, as quick as you can, I'm having an argument with my wife and she's threatening to jump out the window"
    Manager: "sir, I'm terrible sorry, thats a domestic matter...."
    Husband: "domestic? No its not, its a maintenance matter, the window won't open"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

What has two wings and a halo? A Japanese phone. Wing, Wing! HALO

Over the moon coz today i won my first cage fight . Fcukin budgie won't be bitin me again .

Barman says to Paddy "Your glass is empty, fancy another one?" lookin' puzzled Paddy says "Why the **** would l want two empty glasses?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,301 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

An SNA was sitting a few metres away from me while I was having lunch in School. He mentioned to me what happened while he was supervising some students in a 6th year LCA class while being taught Spanish.

The class were being taught phrases from Christmas & New Year Holidays in Spanish. It seemed to have gone down very well.

One phrase they learned was Happy New Year in Spanish which was usually translated into 'Happy Assios'.

But one day when they came back from their holidays. The teacher get an unusual response when she greeted them all back before she asks them this question.

So; welcome back to all of you, did you have a nice Christmas? They all answered; Yes. Grand, no problems there.

And then this happened when she said to them 'Happy New Year'. One student then says to her in a joke manner, Ah sure your right there Miss.

We all had Happy Asses!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 pimbeche

One day a rabbit is taking his morning run through the jungle , when he spots a tiger in the distance. He squints and realises the tiger is smoking a joint! He bounds over to the tiger and says " Tiger! why are you doing that! thats so bad for you! Why dont you come for a run with me through the jungle and we'll get healthy together!! " The tiger thinks about this for a second , then throws his joint down . " Youre right" he says , and the two take off running .

After a while , the rabbit suddenly spots a giraffe behind the bushes , and as he squints for a better look , realises that the giraffe is snorting cocaine! He bounds over to the giraffe and says " Giraffe! why are you doing that! thats so bad for you! Why dont you come for a run with me and the tiger through the jungle and we'll get healthy together!! " The giraffe thinks about this for a second , then throws his cocaine down . " Youre right" he says , and the three take off running .

After a while , the rabbit spots a lion behind a tree. As he takes a closer look he sees the lion injecting himself with heroin!! He bounds over to the lion and says " Lion! why are you doing that! thats so bad for you! Why dont you come for a run with me , the tiger and giraffe through the jungle and we'll get healthy together!! " The lion thinks about this for a second , throws his needle down and suddenly punches the rabbit square in the jaw.

As the rabbit falls to the ground , the tiger and giraffe stare at the lion and exclaim " Lion why on earth have you done that! The rabbit was just trying to help us lead healthier lives , and now youve knocked him out !

The lion shakes his head and shouts " that FECKER !! Im SICK of it!!! hes always trying to make me run through the bloody jungle after hes taken ecstasy!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Culleeo

"A Vodka Martini please mate," I said as I pushed my way in front of two massive women in the cocktail bar.

"That's very rude!" one of them said. "Just for that you can buy ours! That'll be two margaritas."

"And two cheese and tomato pizzas for these fat cunts please."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cartell_best

A drunk man is driving home and his car is weaving violently all over the road.
    A cop pulls him over. “So” says the cop to the driver, “where have you been?“
    “I’ve been to the pub,” slurs the drunk. “Well,” says the cop, “it looks like you’ve had quite a few.” ....“I had a couple” the drunk says to the cop. “Did you know,” says the cop, standing straight and folding his arms, “that a few miles back, your wife fell out of your car?”
    “Oh, thank f*ck,” sighs the man. “For a minute there, I thought I’d gone deaf.”

Just got home from the pub and went for alovely **** (Had a few, to celebrate Arthurs day)

Anyway, ran out of toilet paper half way through so i used the wifes copy of 50 shades of grey.

Her kindle ****ing stinks now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Gonzp

Paddy's lying up in bed watching Babestation. He phones the number at the bottom of the screen and the Babe says "Hello Sexy, what can I do for you tonight?".
    Paddy replies "Do you see that couch you're lying on".
    "Yes Sexy" she replies.
    Paddy says "You wouldn't jump over the back of it and hide".
    "Sure Sexy, but why?"...
    Paddy replies "Well it's just the wife's coming up the stairs and I can't find the f**kin remote"...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

Three men were standing in line to get into heaven one day. Apparently it had been a pretty busy day, though, so Peter had to tell the first one, "Heaven's getting pretty close to full today, and I've been asked to admit only people who have had particularly horrible deaths. So what's your story?"

So the first man replies: "Well, for a while I've suspected my wife has been cheating on me, so today I came home early to try to catch her red-handed. As I came into my 25th floor apartment, I could tell something was wrong, but all my searching around didn't reveal where this other guy could have been hiding. Finally, I went out to the balcony, and sure enough, there was this man hanging off the railing, 25 floors above ground! By now I was really mad, so I started beating on him and kicking him, but wouldn't you know it, he wouldn't fall off. So finally I went back into my apartment and got a hammer and starting hammering on his fingers. Of course, he couldn't stand that for long, so he let go and fell, but even after 25 stories, he fell into the bushes, stunned but okay. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I ran into the kitchen, grabbed the fridge and threw it over the edge where it landed on him, killing him instantly. But all the stress and anger got to me, and I had a heart attack and died there on the balcony."

"That sounds like a pretty bad day to me," said Peter, and let the man in. The second man comes up and Peter explains to him about heaven being full, and again asks for his story.

"It's been a very strange day. You see, I live on the 26th floor of my apartment building, and every afternoon I do my exercises out on my balcony. Well, this afternoon I must have slipped or something, because I fell over the edge. But I got lucky, and caught the railing of the balcony on the floor below me. I knew I couldn't hang on for very long, when suddenly this man burst out onto the balcony. I thought for sure I was saved, when he started beating on me and kicking me. I held on the best I could until he ran into the apartment and grabbed a hammer and started pounding on my hands. Finally I just let go, but again I got lucky and fell into the bushes below, stunned but all right. Just when I was thinking I was going to be okay, this fridge comes falling out of the sky and crushes me instantly, and now I'm here."

Once again, Peter had to concede that that sounded like a pretty horrible death. The third man came to the front of the line, and again Peter explained that heaven was full and asked for his story.

"Picture this," says the third man, "I'm hiding inside a fridge..."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Gonzp wrote: »
    Paddy's lying up in bed watching Babestation. He phones the number at the bottom of the screen and the Babe says "Hello Sexy, what can I do for you tonight?".
    Paddy replies "Do you see that couch you're lying on".
    "Yes Sexy" she replies.
    Paddy says "You wouldn't jump over the back of it and hide".
    "Sure Sexy, but why?"...
    Paddy replies "Well it's just the wife's coming up the stairs and I can't find the f**kin remote"...:)

Go on......admit it, you heard that on the radio lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,459 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Two Jewish guys were sent to assassinate Hitler one day while he was out for a walk at 10 in the morning. They're all set with guns and explosives..10 o clock comes and goes without Hitler showing up, they wait until 10:30 and still no Hitler...an hour later and still no sign of him. Eventually one of them turns to the other guy and says 'God, I hope nothing's happened to him'

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Arising from a discussion on homeopatic remedies one chap remarked that the old remedies weren't always great. When his granddad had been unwell his grandmother had covered his back with lard. He went downhill very quickly after that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,236 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Bought myself a new roll-on deodorant today.

Instructions said 'Take off top & push up bottom'

Still in A&E at the moment but my farts smell really nice!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

I really have no idea what a Kardashian is but,

From what I can gather, it's an exercise bike for black guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

I really have no idea what a Kardashian is but,

From what I can gather, it's an exercise bike for black guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,493 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I didn't get that either time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

Think I saw Michael J Fox at a garden centre today. Can't be sure, he had his back to the fuschia.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

How many policemen does it take to push a black guy down the stairs?
    None, he fell...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

livinsane wrote: »
    Think I saw Michael J Fox at a garden centre today. Can't be sure, he had his back to the fuschia.

I bumped into Sean Connery myself, he was shaken, not stirred! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

What does Osama bin laden and a pair of St.Bernard tight's have in common.

They both irritate Bush.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

I bumped into Sean Connery myself, he was shaken, not stirred! :o

What time does Sean Connery go to Wimbleton?

Tennish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Found my Nan dead in her bed this morning,I was gutted,I put my arms around her and held her as a tear rolled down my cheek I noticed she was naked.I ended up fcuking her,just as I was about to cum up her arse she shouted BOO!.
    I mean what kind of sick cnut pretends to be dead.!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement