Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭kitty9

i love this

"should have kept my legs closed, stupid baby keeping me up all night!"

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

"I had whon of those!" (in reference to a picture of a mood ring)

I know people's spelling generally isn't what it used to be, but how do you misspell "one??"

This isn't the first time this person's misspelled it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

birdlake wrote: »
    I just can't figure out if I'm cringing more for him or for her...

QUOTE:
    I want to wish a Happy Birthday to my Extraordinary Wife! For the past 19 years, she has been the backbone to my life. Without her, I would not be where I am today. Sure there are ups and downs and as so, yings and yangs. Baby, you're my ying and together, we make yingyang. A whole that makes everyone we touch, more in tune to "our way". That is, do what you can do in life, take advantage of what you can, when you can, and always, always, ask... How can I make things better. Here's to another 19 Babe. Cheers!

Yingyang??? Seriously?

That sounds like reading "The tale of scrotie mc buggerballs".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

QUOTE:
    I want to wish a Happy Birthday to my Extraordinary Wife! For the past 19 years, she has been the backbone to my life. Without her, I would not be where I am today. Sure there are ups and downs and as so, yings and yangs. Baby, you're my ying and together, we make yingyang. A whole that makes everyone we touch, more in tune to "our way". That is, do what you can do in life, take advantage of what you can, when you can, and always, always, ask... How can I make things better. Here's to another 19 Babe. Cheers!

Yingyang??? Seriously?

Starts as a happy birthday message and ends like a happy anniversary message...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

When I grow up, I'm going to

Bovine University!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Bobby42

"Thanks Facebook for all the status updates on relationships, breakups, fights, you save me from so many totes awky momos".

Sweet divine Jesus. Nearly threw my laptop out the window after reading that. "Totes awky momos". That's it, there is no God.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

In response to an article 'Teen Mom gets Boob Job'
    bloody recless her son so post too be 1st in every tin not her self comincens like :(
    wat r they like :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

bloody recless her son so post too be 1st in every tin not her self comincens like
    wat r they like
    I've read this a number of times and I still can't make out what it says:confused:

EDIT: My girlfriend is after translating it for me.

Bloody reckless, her son is supposed to be first in everything, not herself, common sense like, what are they like?

Sweet mother of god, did this person ever go to school?

its just comincens like

• Registered Users Posts: 8,105 ✭✭✭batistuta9

bloody recless her son so post too be 1st in every tin not her self comincens like
    wat r they like
    I've read this a number of times and I still can't make out what it says:confused:

it's a tough one :D but its this:

"bloody reckless, her son is supposed to be first(come first) in everything not herself, common sense like.
    what are they like"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,105 ✭✭✭batistuta9

its just comincens like

best word ever :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

its just comincens like

Wow, I've someone on my facebook who always says "Lord helpess." I thought that was bad, but wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Heh, I have someone who says: "t'elpus"

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

QUOTE:

Yingyang??? Seriously?

It's YIN. Not YING. YIN.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

comincens is now my new favourite word

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

NufcNavan wrote: »
    Your friend is an alcoholic.

I dont actually think she is, i think she is more lonely than anything else, she's single and probably lives for the weekends which is fair enough but to be posting it as a status update two or three times a day is bordering on pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Wow, I've someone on my facebook who always says "Lord helpess." I thought that was bad, but wow!

Someone on mine was complaining about "trenchal rain" a while ago. Made my day :P

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭iCosmopolis

Helped my folks set up their facebook profiles a few years ago, and now they're experts it seems. In hindsight I should not have also shown them how to use a scanner though. Resulted in one brother deleting his account altogether and youngest sister refusing to add any of us, except for our other brother. It's like everyday is embarrasing photo album day..especially nice when they tag us in first ever bath/poop etc. from the 70's/80's

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Yet another imbecile who I've forgotten is on my friends list "liked" one of those fukcing pictures of an African child but this one was the last straw for me, it was a graphic enough photo, the kid was literally a living skeleton :/

So I have now posted this:
    "Lads - liking a photo of a starving African child, or a little baby in an incubator, with some caption saying **** like "Hit like if you care ♥ Scroll on if you don't have a heart" actually wont made one sod of difference to it, and if you think otherwise you're fairly thick."

*breathes*

Yet another imbecile who I've forgotten is on my friends list "liked" one of those fukcing pictures of an African child but this one was the last straw for me, it was a graphic enough photo, the kid was literally a living skeleton :/

So I have now posted this:
    "Lads - liking a photo of a starving African child, or a little baby in an incubator, with some caption saying **** like "Hit like if you care ♥ Scroll on if you don't have a heart" actually wont made one sod of difference to it, and if you think otherwise you're fairly thick."

*breathes*

http://i.imgur.com/JL1Sq.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

An absolutely fantastic status to cheer me up on this horrible day was this by a friend of mine who is confined to a wheelchair and was in a local nightclub last night! Brilliant :D

'My general observation of Club 92 last night,was that i can walk better than some of the young wans in there 65inch heels,Cheers ♥ x'

Unlike · · 5 hours ago via Mobile ·
    and 102 others like this..

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Carson10

yeah that wrecks my head. i used to have a friend that said 'good morning facebook' and 'good night facebook' every day. she was quickly deleted

person on my FB does this for every day of the week: e.g:

Happy Monday PEEPS
    Happy Tuesday PEEPS
    Happy Wednesday PEEPS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

I REALLY regret accepting my friends kids "Friend" requests now. Whole news feed is full of their bitching or else who is their new "bezzie"
    Oh and all of those things like "Who wants 2000 friends" linky things that they have.
    :mad:

seen this in my feed, thought it was funny

edit: uploaded it, meh, i thought it was funny anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

'Ere :mad: I don't wanna download that!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

Such and such is 40% happy today

Such and such is 20% happy today

Such and such is 70% happy today

Die!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭some random drunk

Happy birthday to my cute, adorable baby - he's 7 months old today!

Happy birthday to my cute, adorable baby - he's 8 months old today!

Happy birthday to my cute, adorable baby - he's 9 months old today!

and so on, and so on....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Happy birthday to my cute, adorable baby - he's 7 months old today!

Happy birthday to my cute, adorable baby - he's 8 months old today!

Happy birthday to my cute, adorable baby - he's 9 months old today!

and so on, and so on....

Fcuk me!
    I never realised that I could have a birthday every month!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

I hate all these "whose viewing your profile apps". They just scream scam and anyway who really cares? Idiots:(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 390 ✭✭ananas

A picture of a black baby playing with a white baby with the caption:

"Like if you're not racist"

I have no words.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement