Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

its just you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

:confused:

Just you, I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Was that typed by imbeciles?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

My cat's name is Mittens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭roseagra

fair enough, was amused/relieved that there might be Irish people who don't know what the IMF is....ah sleep deprivation, making me less interesting and forgetting to tell my brain

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

roseagra wrote: »
    fair enough, was amused/relieved that there might be Irish people who don't know what the IMF is....ah sleep deprivation, making me less interesting and forgetting to tell my brain

irish people who don't know what the IMF is?

I'm pretty sure everyone has heard the song "You're Unbelievable"!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Christ that was painful to read. It's like trying to translate from German to English.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Six of One

Copied from my facebook. The second person is a primary school teacher.

Well missus, missin u hows u n d lil man doin??? xxxxx

onli cn dat der dunno how??? awh wer great he had a bug all last wk was in templestreet inal i thought me life was over i wasin gettin a mina he was awake all night an cryin all day... it was the worst experiance of me life... defo no more for a LOOOOOOONGG while... so hows u hows d jobs?? x x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

Any horror stories as a result?

I'm friends with mine on Facebook, but my updates are customised so they can't see them. Saves a lot of trouble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

edited by me as would give some youngun's an idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yes but I have them blocked from seeing most things. Occasionally my fb privacy settings will change and they'll be able to see photos I'm tagged in. My mum is a divil for commenting on photos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭kitty9

i hate parents on facebook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

This reminds me of a girl I know. She had her mam as her friend. Some lad posted on her wall that her mam was a MILF and her mam liked it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Steven81

Pictures NO WAY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

whirlpool wrote: »
    Any horror stories as a result?

I'm friends with mine on Facebook, but my updates are customised so they can't see them. Saves a lot of trouble.

There's plenty of parental facebook horror stories on the likes of lamebook.com. It's not the parents you have to watch out for though, it's the aunties and uncles on your friend list who covertly funnel your parents information about the stripper you licked the whipped cream off at some stag party... earned me a high-five from Dad it did.

Didn't actually happen :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Kamjana

My father is,my mother doesnt know what a computer looks like.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

There's plenty of parental facebook horror stories on the likes of lamebook.com. It's not the parents you have to watch out for though, it's the aunties and uncles on your friend list who covertly funnel your parents information about the stripper you licked the whipped cream off at some stag party... earned me a high-five from Dad it did.

Didn't actually happen :(

your username is apt

This reminds me of a girl I know. She had her mam as her friend. Some lad posted on her wall that her mam was a MILF and her mam liked it :D

Ah... Mother I Love Forever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

First rule of Facebook, you do not add your parents on Facebook
    Second rule of Facebook, do not accept friend requests from your parents on Facebook.

kitty9 wrote: »
    your username is apt

Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Yep but I've nothing to hide. I'm a total square.

Why?

u talk quite dirty, thats all :pac::pac:

kitty9 wrote: »
    u talk quite dirty, thats all :pac::pac:

Oh. I don't know what came over me, I'm usually quite mannerly and sedate...

Am I making you hot?

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Bambii_

My dad has me blocked on FB... and my mam wouldn't know how to turn a laptop on, nevermind set up a facebook account!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Natasha_95 wrote: »
    My dad has me blocked on FB... and my mam wouldn't know how to turn a laptop on, nevermind set up a facebook account!

Nah, your parents just don't love you

Oh. I don't know what came over me, I'm usually quite mannerly and sedate...

Am I making you hot?

horny i am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

My parents are no longer with us, but my kids have befriended me alright.

I rarely use it - have given them a bit of advice once or twice when they were starting off with it, but thats it, no hassle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Yea I'm friends with my mother and she's friends with some of the girls too. my sister has her blocked though. She's always posting those I love my daughter pictures and commenting under mine and the girls pics.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement