Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masturbation?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭moonpurple

though op is probably 11

it looks like you are more likely to get prostate cancer if your 'marriage mutton' is inactive in your forties fifties sixties

masturbation in later life could actually save your life...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

A friend of mine always says, Sex is good but you can't beat the real thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I remember my Dad once trying to have a conversation with me about Masturbation, and saying to me something like "I know a lot of single men like to Masturbate, but in this house...."

I think you've hit the nail on the head, if you're in a sexual relationship with frequent sex then there's no real need

Sorry, still had a crafty 'pedal' when in a relationship too. I remember pulling a bird and bringing her home. Did the business but in the morn woke up with a horn you could hang a wet duffle coat off so we did it again three times before she left. She was only gone 15 minutes and I was throttling me lodger, good old 'Anne Frank', you couldn't beat one with a ****ty stick!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

testicle wrote: »
    Think of the kittens!

I do like me a little pussy

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Yourself

Faith+1 wrote: »
    I'm using a walking stick now!:(

Moving on to bigger and better things?
    A friend of mine always says, Sex is good but you can't beat the real thing.

Obviously not doing it right!

I saw that sex education show on channel four and they were saying that sex definitely helps you live healthier for longer. I presume that means if you've no alternative means, self-love is the way to go!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

I know a guy whos fcuked a toilet seat....probably more than once

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭fungun

was on holidays recently in a place with a pool....missus was out by the pool....walked in on my teenage nephew knocking one out whilst looking out the window at the pool.

He was awfully embarrassed, turned away and tried to hide it, but...er...im a bloke i know these things. Told my missus later and she was glad she still had it!!!

Anyway....question i have is that nearly everyone says its ok, nearly all women know their partners do it, some men know their partners do it.....but would it bother you what they are thinking about when they do it? (i.e. them fantasising about someone else?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i cant see the screen through my self inflicted blindness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Delicate_Dlite

fungun wrote: »
    Anyway....question i have is that nearly everyone says its ok, nearly all women know their partners do it, some men know their partners do it.....but would it bother you what they are thinking about when they do it? (i.e. them fantasising about someone else?)

I would expect him to be thinking of someone else. I would actually be very uncomfortable with any guy thinking of me while masturbating. Perhaps that makes me the minority, not really sure. I know I would never ever think of a bf/ex/any guy I knew in 'real-life' while masturbating.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Nothing wrong with a bit of fapping,,, sometimes I get sick of his face and looking at him, so nice to be on my own, not having to please anyone else and thinking of someone hawt to orgasm to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

Quality wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with a bit of fapping,,, sometimes I get sick of his face and looking at him, so nice to be on my own, not having to please anyone else and thinking of someone hawt to orgasm to.

Woof Woof?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I still occasionally have a **** over the ex. I have the keys to her flat and she's a heavy sleeper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭moonpurple

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

Nulty wrote: »

"Know a guy".
    Riiight. ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭questionmark?

:confused: ur gona have to expain how you ur friend managed that
    Seloth wrote: »
    did anyone else notice the lack of likes at the start of this thread :D

Ungrateful feckers may their hands fall off the next time they have one :p

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭NoHornJan

Is it true that W.C. means **** Chamber ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭OneForTheTeam

Seloth wrote: »
    did anyone else notice the lack of likes at the start of this thread :D

Likes? what the feck are likes? I never knew we were on faceboards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

I would if I was sexy and gorgeous but the sad truth is I just don't fancy myself :o

Besides its the boyfriends job, I've enough to do :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Yourself

fungun wrote: »

If they were fantasising about someone that I knew, like one of my friends or their friends or something like that I think that it would concern me. Someone famous or a stranger, slap on...or else just dont tell me who you're thinking of.

Does anyone imagine someone else while they're having sex?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Yourself wrote: »
    If they were fantasising about someone that I knew, like one of my friends or their friends or something like that I think that it would concern me. Someone famous or a stranger, slap on...or else just dont tell me who you're thinking of.

I just think of myself when I'm having sex

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

"They" say that men fantasise about women they don't know - like Jessica Biel in a trenchcoat and six inch heels for example. They also say women think of men they sort of know - like Barry from accounting or whatever. Obviously not men they actually know because then they realise what a pig Barry is......

Yourself wrote: »

Yes! Especially when I really want to blow my beans and the drunken state is meaning it's not happening then all sorts of fantasies go thru me head.

I often think about the bird in the office across the way from me sitting on me face while she pulls me off!

Sorry too much info there :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

kfallon wrote: »
    I often think about the bird in the office across the way from me

Pics

steve06 wrote: »
    Pics

I fooking wish I had some!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

camera phones... that's what they're for!

And the courts are there to listen to cases of sexual harassment......

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭bodun

orourkeda wrote: »
    11 Pedals in one day. I'd have thought that was a physical impossibility

The last one must have been just a puff of smoke coming out!:eek:

bodun wrote: »
    The last one must have been just a puff of smoke coming out!:eek:

It only brought a tear to his (Japs) eye!

He must have had it worn down to a stump, foreskin down around his balls :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭AAAAAAAHHH

"They" say that men fantasise about women they don't know - like Jessica Biel in a trenchcoat and six inch heels for example. They also say women think of men they sort of know - like Barry from accounting or whatever. Obviously not men they actually know because then they realise what a pig Barry is......

Barry from accounting sounds exciting.

• Advertisement

AAAAAAAHHH wrote: »
    Barry from accounting sounds exciting.

He has a fetish for dressing up as a baby and soils his nappy with jizz!

Not my idea of exciting but each to their own.....

Advertisement