Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls and OnlyFans

Options
  • 01-06-2021 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

I was out with a mate today and he's been with a girl about 5 months he's a sound lad but he's just found out the girl he's dating is on OnlyFans with a lot of followers I haven't seen the content but was told its filthy.

I'm very liberal and I'm all for women being empowered but if me bird was on the T'internet getting the bits out and doing the self pleasure crack for Larry in his mas basement I'd be losing the run of myself.

My mate said he doesn't know what he thinks, but I think it's wrong. Paper chasing or not.

What do yas think? >>Mod Snip<<

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Mod Note

Thanks for your post OP. As you are not seeking advice on an issue that is personally impacting you, this really isn't the right Forum for your thread.

I'm going to move it to the Gentleman's Club which might be a better place for it.

Thanks

HS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭McCrack

Need to see some pics to make an informed opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭LMHC

McCrack wrote: »
    Need to see some pics to make an informed opinion

Hhaaha chancer it will cost you 13.99 a month

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Are they a couple if not then free game on her part.

Do I think it's right honestly no, I think anyone male or female that puts everything to see on such sites are nuts.
    These images will always be on the internet or people's phones etc.

I'd have no problem with it if it was my girlfriend.

• Advertisement

Are they a couple if not then free game on her part.

Do I think it's right honestly no, I think anyone male or female that puts everything to see on such sites are nuts.
    These images will always be on the internet or people's phones etc.

Yeah they are together 5 months i don't know if exclusive but its not really on in my opinion

I wouldn't date someone like that. Definitely for a buddy, but not a girlfriend.

Really. Blokes having a tug to ur birds bits

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,326 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Definitely not something I could live with. I wouldn't really care if it was a friend but a girlfriend would be a step too far

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I see what ya did there....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

I know a girl making a serious amount of cash from it. Herself and her partner living the high life thanks to it. Two stoners who were on the dole beforehand

• Registered Users Posts: 15,389 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Girl I know who pre covid was a deli counter worker has taken it up since last year.

I’m told she’s making multiples of her previous “just above minimum wage” salary. And no intention of coming back.

Little cracker, real head Turner although a little bit slim for me.

Fair play to her, that’s the modern economy for ya

Girl I know who pre covid was a deli counter worker has taken it up since last year.

I’m told she’s making multiples of her previous “just above minimum wage” salary. And no intention of coming back.

Little cracker, real head Turner although a little bit slim for me.

Fair play to her, that’s the modern economy for ya

By any chance is this girl from down the country. As in outside Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 15,870 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I know a girl making a serious amount of cash from it. Herself and her partner living the high life thanks to it. Two stoners who were on the dole beforehand

And probably still on the dole

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Jizique

Seve OB wrote: »
    And probably still on the dole

I think they call it the PUP these days...

LMHC wrote: »
    By any chance is this girl from down the country. As in outside Dublin

Yeah I won’t be specific but let’s say the midlands

Yeah I won’t be specific but let’s say the midlands

Hahaha there's a possibility that its same girl she's making 21k a month sound familiar. Is she tattooed?

I think so... I genuinely Havnt seen her onlyfans.

Blond. 5’5 or so. Skater girl type of image.

Just heard the goss last time I was in the shop and talking to her ex colleagues

Really. Blokes having a tug to ur birds bits

How would that impact me?

Snog Marry Shag.

The op girl would qualify for two. Shur, why not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

How would that impact me?

Cuckold eh? If that's what you're into.

Wouldn't be for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Cyclepath

I've no problem with the idea of a female partner being seen naked or the fact that other guys would find her attractive enough to have a tug over. In fact that might actually turn me on.

What I do have a problem with are the practicalities of it and the effects that such a 'career' might have, for example:
    • There is absolutely no guarantee/stability in terms of income
    • It'll only last as long as the woman is attractive to men
    • It'll give the woman a distorted expectation of income (are they likely to start a savings/pension scheme?)
    • It rewards the woman almost exclusively for looks, and not based on any real effort - it sets up unrealistic expectations of the world
    • The woman risks recognition in real life - especially when the money tap turns off and she's sat at a Tesco till with some weirdo grinning at her etc.

Or, maybe as a solid '5' I'm just resentful of attractive people getting paid for nothing they've actually done :o

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Cuckold eh? If that's what you're into.

Wouldn't be for me.

I'd suggest looking up the meaning of cuckold.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I'd suggest looking up the meaning of cuckold.

I know exactly what it means.

If you're into other blokes getting sexual gratification from your Mrs. that's up to you. Wouldn't be for me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,816 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

How could you be dating someone for 5 months and not know anything about them.

I read this in paper yesterday.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/irish-showbiz/irish-onlyfans-star-niamh-oconnor-24227191

Why Turkey, i mean wtf

I mean........ laws there.......
    226/2:A person who broadcasts or publishes obscene images, printed or audio material or who acts as an intermediary for this purpose shall be sentenced to imprisonment for a term of six months to three years.

She'll be doing hard time in no time.

This is the thing about young clueless women and easy money, their decision making is not the best to say the least.

All it takes is one person to report her ,and she'll have 20 Turkish soldiers smashing her back door in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

All it takes is one person to report her ,and she'll have 20 Turkish soldiers smashing her back door in.

Be like looking down the jack lynch after them

How could you be dating someone for 5 months and not know anything about them.

You'd have to go looking to find this stuff out its not like its Facebook.

• Advertisement

You'd have to go looking to find this stuff out its not like its Facebook.

It's not something you forget to mention, what do people talk about, and do for 5 months. Surely he's been in her place, would be not ask what the lighting cameras and webcams are for;

Advertisement