Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Girls and OnlyFans

1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,873 ✭✭✭iptba

cloudatlas wrote: »

Literally all work out tracksuit bottoms for women are skin tight
    I’m not convinced. I can’t see women from some cultures, some ages, some sizes, etc. all wearing skin tight clothes. I’m no expert on what is out there but have difficulty believing that is all that is out there especially when you consider online selling.

Seems like an example of advocates for women portraying women as helpless victims, with no agency.

YellowLead wrote: »
    I guess most women can spot it a mile away. There’s always a few who won’t and that’s why it’s probably worth some people pursuing. Just like scam emails/calls it’s worth doing as there is always some eejit who falls for it .

I would not assume that only the women who "spot it" would be immune to it. That suggests the stuff those people pedal actually does work. I have seen no reason to think the women who do not "spot it" are influenced by it either.

Like most religions - the less you think about it honestly the more likely you are to fall for it - because there is no substance or evidence there _to_ think about. And PUA always hit me as a kind of religion - replete with its personalities at the head of their fairy tales.

I think the guys who did fall for it did not really put much thought into why they thought it was useful.

Perhaps it had a strong placebo effect though. As in the PUA nonsense itself did not actually need to influence any women. But it may have had a placebo effect on the men using it. It was also a numbers thing quite likely. In that while trying PUA they were hitting on more women than they otherwise might have. So their probability of finally clicking with one went significantly up to.

Advertisement