Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 26 DGW Transfer Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

-8 done, Forester/Grealish/Ings to Martinez/Barnes/DCL. Playing BB with Mendy/Bamford/Cresswell/Holding.

1.8 itb still and tempted to go to -12 to get Pereira for Holding

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Going to go Ings and Cavani to Kane and Maja (-4) I think. Kane is a must and then I've 5.7 for a striker preferably with a game in 29

Done, now do I start Maja or Bamford? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,364 ✭✭✭✭siblers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

SheldonC17 wrote: »

Coufal, Lowton, Rashford, A Barnes out

Reguilon, El Mohammedy, Barnes, Kane in

Do you still have your wildcard? If you do and weren't playing to use any other chips this gameweek it might be worth using.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭505_

Any thoughts on the best option out of Matheus Pereira, Lookman or Raphina? I think Raphina over the long term is probably the best but the other two have an extra game this week.

• Advertisement

505_ wrote: »
    Any thoughts on the best option out of Matheus Pereira, Lookman or Raphina? I think Raphina over the long term is probably the best but the other two have an extra game this week.

Long term I'd definitely go with Raphinha. If fancy him to outscore the other 2 this gw

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Any thoughts on these potential transfers and team would be appreciated

Have 2 FTs and thinking I’ll go
    Mee to Keane
    Raphina to Barnes ( will get Raphina back again soon )

Martinez (McCarthy)
    Cancelo Stones Keane Targett (Dawson)
    Salah Gundogen Bruno Son Barnes
    DCL(c) (Bamford Antonio)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Klonker wrote: »
    Do you still have your wildcard? If you do and weren't playing to use any other chips this gameweek it might be worth using.

-12 isnt enough of a hit for a wildcard. Only push that button if you're approaching -20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭skippy15

Newbie20 wrote: »
    Any thoughts on these potential transfers and team would be appreciated

Have 2 FTs and thinking I’ll go
    Mee to Keane
    Raphina to Barnes ( will get Raphina back again soon )

Martinez (McCarthy)
    Cancelo Stones Keane Targett (Dawson)
    Salah Gundogen Bruno Son Barnes
    DCL(c) (Bamford Antonio)
    Raphina for Barnes this week may pay of, but im keeping Raphina on my BB team
    Mee to Keane I have to say no, only Everton is Digne in def, why not go Shaw for that money?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Kane, M Pereira and Shaw for Ings, Grealish and Cresswell. -4 and BB being played!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭SheldonC17

Klonker wrote: »

It’s been used early new year unfortunately.

Bench boost this week and also think all the new incomes are better long term options with fixtures they have coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Going to BB so would you do either or both of the following?

Bamford to DCL for a -4

Coufal to Targett/Shaw/anyone under 5.3 for a -4

Can do both for -8. Leaning towards the DCL one, but as much as I don’t want a West Ham defender v Man City, will any of the options outscore him by 4 points?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Benimar wrote: »
    Going to BB so would you do either or both of the following?

Bamford to DCL for a -4

Coufal to Targett/Shaw/anyone under 5.3 for a -4

Can do both for -8. Leaning towards the DCL one, but as much as I don’t want a West Ham defender v Man City, will any of the options outscore him by 4 points?

You lose a 29 player with the first move

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭CornettoQueen

Is Son to Kane to sideways?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Have a late urge to start Watkins (lee, shu).

Gundog is the person I'd probably drop for him. Not worth it is it? No BB

Martínez LEE (A) SHU (A)

Digne SOU (H) WBA (A)
    Cancelo WHU (H) WOL (H)
    Reguilón BUR (H) FUL (A)
    Pereira ARS (H) BUR (A)

Barnes ARS (H) BUR (A)
    De Bruyne WHU (H) WOL (H)
    Fernandes CHE (A) CRY (A)
    Son BUR (H) FUL (A)
    Gündogan WHU (H) WOL (H)

Calvert-Lewin SOU (H) WBA (A)

Is Son to Kane to sideways?

Depends who you are taking out for Kane and who you are bringing in to replace Son

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭CornettoQueen

siblers wrote: »
    Depends who you are taking out for Kane and who you are bringing in to replace Son

Was thinking
    Son to Gundo
    Antonio to Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Newbie20

skippy15 wrote: »
    Raphina for Barnes this week may pay of, but im keeping Raphina on my BB team
    Mee to Keane I have to say no, only Everton is Digne in def, why not go Shaw for that money?

Yeah Shaw is a good call alright. Thought he was more expensive. Fancy Everton’s fixtures was why I was thinking that way but Shaw does have a lot of attacking potential.

Was thinking
    Son to Gundo
    Antonio to Kane

Not bad moves to be fair. Gundo is pretty much essential to own and Kane looks more impressive than Son at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 14,341 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

callaway92 wrote: »
    Really annoyed but did Maddison to Barnes. Didn’t want to have to do a sideways transfer like that but I really feel the need for a piece of the Leicester attack.

Honestly, even though I have Son I’ve a good feeling for Bale this week. Would like to have him.

Double-sigh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,613 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

That Barnes injury is a pain in the hole, I only owned him for two weeks and had high hopes for him. Havent a clue where to go now for similar money

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Muahahaha wrote: »
    That Barnes injury is a pain in the hole, I only owned him for two weeks and had high hopes for him. Havent a clue where to go now for similar money

Same, I might get Lingard he could have a field day against Leeds. Pity their fixtures are bad but they proved yesterday they can score even against the best defence

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Cartman78 wrote: »
    The hit seems a little unnecessary maybe - selling Son before fairly decent DGW fixtures could be costly

Glad I took your advice.
    Thought of bringing in Barnes for -4, but it looks like he's out for 6 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,613 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Yeah Lingard an option at that price, his fixtures are tough but he will be raring to score against Man Utd. Jota another possibility if he returns later this evening too.

Didnt expect that Arsenal result against Leicester today at all. I had brought in Schmichael as a playing keeper for bench boost and he goes and conceedes three :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,049 ✭✭✭COH

Nick Pope is costing me so many points saving from Kane & Son

• Registered Users Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Yeah Lingard an option at that price, his fixtures are tough but he will be raring to score against Man Utd. Jota another possibility if he returns later this evening too.

Didnt expect that Arsenal result against Leicester today at all. I had brought in Schmichael as a playing keeper for bench boost and he goes and conceedes three :(

He can’t play against United

• Registered Users Posts: 4,530 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

CSF wrote: »
    He can’t play against United

Could be totally wrong but I think the rule changed on that this Season.

Could be totally wrong but I think the rule changed on that this Season.

I don’t remember seeing anyone play against their club.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

It's not a rule but somethign that tends to be written into most loan agreements. Lingard was ineleigible when West Ham played Man U in the cup a few weeks back for this same reason.

Loftus Cheek, Batshuai, Gallagher and Ampadu missed their games V Chelsea. Barkely was injured but assume the same would have happened. Walcott didn't play V Everton, or Harrison V City

• Advertisement

Shedite27 wrote: »
    It's not a rule but somethign that tends to be written into most loan agreements. Lingard was ineleigible when West Ham played Man U in the cup a few weeks back for this same reason.

Loftus Cheek, Batshuai, Gallagher and Ampadu missed their games V Chelsea. Barkely was injured but assume the same would have happened. Walcott didn't play V Everton, or Harrison V City

Oh how I wish Barkley was ineligible to play against everyone

Advertisement