Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,850 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

It is 100% true, The laptop has been with the FBI for over a year, there are copies of Hunter Biden's driving license and passport on it, there are phone numbers for the Clintons and even Nancy Pelosi. Where do you think all the info and incriminating personal photos of Hunter came from? One of the people on the email list even verified that the emails on the computer are the same ones he had sent to Hunter, It is real and Joe Biden is dirty as hell.

https://thespectator.info/2020/11/01/expert-deems-hunter-bidens-laptop-national-security-nightmare-with-personal-cell-numbers-for-clintons-obama-admin-officials/
    I will type this slowly.
    It...hasn't...been...verified...by...anyone!

Tucker said he had the documents...then lost them in the post..he didn't have a copy....then found them again but now is deciding to lay off Hunter Biden...

The spectator is a rag.

It's entirely telling that even eejits like Tucker are letting it drop (remember his own network say people shouldn't take anything he says seriously!) He has embarrassed himself enough

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Fuzzyduzzy

Graham wrote: »
    Slightly more nuanced than that I think.

Looking at the latest polls, there's a 1 in 10 chance Trump will win, a 9 in 10 chance Biden will win.

In 2016 Trump had something like a 3 in 10 chance.

That's not to say Biden is guaranteed a win or Trump cannot win. It's just looking a lot more likely the election will go Biden's way.

Good points but let's not forget the quote "It's the economy, stupid!" American elections are more often than not decided on the economy and all his war mongering aside the economy did grow under Trump's presidency. The pandemic halted this and we would not be even debating this had the pandemic not arrived. Voters will ask themselves who can rebuild the economy again.

I'm not a supporter of either side but I think it would be ignorant to not take this into account.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Fuzzyduzzy wrote: »
    Good points but let's not forget the quote "It's the economy, stupid!" American elections are more often than not decided on the economy and all his war mongering aside the economy did grow under Trump's presidency.

While 'the economy' is naturally going to influence the way people vote, I don't think it's likely to influence the accuracy of the polls.

If the electorate were planning to vote for Trump in large numbers because of the economy, I'd expect the polling data to reflect that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Ah the usual deflection because you can't answer the question, how predictable.

How in God's name do I know what Trump's plan is, I'm not Trump, I know you may have had your suspicions buy I can 100% confirm i'm not related.

Lol, USA = The universe :rolleyes:

He has to win, we'll be stuck in these crazy lockdowns until God knows when if he doesn't.
    If you were an Alpha you'd understand.

• Advertisement

How in God's name do I know what Trump's plan is, I'm not Trump, I know you may have had your suspicions buy I can 100% confirm i'm not related.

I find myself in agreement with you.

Trump doesn't know what Trump's plan is. There's no way you will.

I find myself in agreement with you.

Trump doesn't know what Trump's plan is. There's no way you will.

It's an evolving situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Trump's gonna get landslided. My prediction is between 330 and 340 electoral college votes to Biden. I also think the winner will be projected Wednesday morning.

I’m still really nervous, everyone is after 2016.
    I had no interest in America politics till the last few years.
    Fascinating stuff.

There was no plan at the start.

There is no plan now.

That's ignoring, not evolving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Bigly few days ahead folks :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

What's Joe's coronavirus plan, wear a mask, wash your hands, stay in your basement.
    I can't see America voting to put themselves under house arrest, .

Yep it's hard to see an incumbent up against worst candidate in history, according to donnie, and for people to just get rid of him to vote to put themselves under house arrest.

So if Biden does win it will be possibly the most embarrassing thing for Trump ever on so many different levels..

Must get the popcorn in actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭paddythere

He has to win, we'll be stuck in these crazy lockdowns until God knows when if he doesn't.

Didn't know alpha's spent their time arguing about politics on the internet

So you would describe yourself as an "Alpha" so you understand?...lol
    He doesn't have to win, in fact it looks like he won't, thankfully.

The response to coronavirus will cost him a second term, it has been nothing short of a disaster the numbers do not lie, yet he is still having these huge narcissistic rallies to boost his ego, sad really. Not very "alpha".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

This is all very cringey

paddythere wrote: »
    Didn't know alpha's spent their time arguing about politics on the internet

Who's arguing. Alpha has no choice but to get on the Trump train.

There was no plan at the start.

There is no plan now.

That's ignoring, not evolving.
    Exactly the same as his healthcare plan...how many years has that been weeks away for now?
    He has been talking about it since 2015...lol
    https://khn.org/news/back-to-the-future-trumps-history-of-promising-a-health-plan-that-never-comes/

gmisk wrote: »
    Exactly the same as his healthcare plan...how many years has that been weeks away for now?

It's due in two weeks and it's going to be the bestest healthcare plan you've ever seen in your entire life.

*apparently ;)

Christ...this is actually really sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Now that has to be one of the most ridiculous "insults" ever thrown my way on these boards in all my years posting here.

Are,you an "Alpha"? What makes you an "Alpha" and me a........? What am i?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Is that why his plans are coming out in two weeks time....for the last four years?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,473 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Alpha :D You'll be quoting Jordan Peterson next.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

it all adds up, with the clips if Harris being introduced and th next president if the US and then dopey Joe going off script. ....

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1322677836713545729

ooooohhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 11,284 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Now that has to be one of the most ridiculous "insults" ever thrown my way on these boards in all my years posting here.

It amazes me that people think they’re an alpha for following someone.

it all adds up, with the clips

To be honest, I'm not convinced that a 5 second snippet of a speech with no context is really going to shift the needle significantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,692 ✭✭✭hynesie08

It's like being in the ira or famous, if you have to tell people you are...... You're not.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭paddythere

It's due in two weeks and it's going to be the bestest healthcare plan you've ever seen in your entire life.

*apparently ;)
    Vaccine ready in 2 weeks too. What a great job

it all adds up, with the clips if Harris being introduced and th next president if the US and then dopey Joe going off script. ....

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1322677836713545729

ooooohhhh

Surprise surprise this is the full quote.

“I not only need you to get me elected, I need you once I’m elected”

Surprise surprise this is the full quote.

“I not only need you to get me elected, I need you once I’m elected”
    How predictable lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,692 ✭✭✭hynesie08

paddythere wrote: »
    Vaccine ready in 2 weeks too. What a great job

But if Biden is elected, somehow science changes an no vaccine for months.

A vote for trump is a vote for magic science....

• Advertisement

gmisk wrote: »
    How predictable lol

I mean, why stop posting lies at this stage?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement