Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,563 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

salmocab wrote: »
    It amazes me that people think they’re an alpha for following someone.

There's a guy I work with that would consider himself an "alpha" because he's a gym freak. He still lives at home and has his mammy doing his washing for him. Is also one of those "treat em mean keep em keen" idiots so he treats women like ****. People who label themselves alphas are ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

He has to win, we'll be stuck in these crazy lockdowns until God knows when if he doesn't.
    If you were an Alpha you'd understand.

Calling yourself an Alpha is a surefire sign of being an absolute beta.

Also, it's pretty important to know Trump's healthcare plan, considering he's running for President.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

He's losing it now. He's still running against Hillary in his head I think!! This week is going to be entertaining I feel.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1322885492933799936

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

hynesie08 wrote: »
    A vote for trump is a vote for magic science....

Or clorox?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,296 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

There's a guy I work with that would consider himself an "alpha" because he's a gym freak. He still lives at home and has his mammy doing his washing for him. Is also one of those "treat em mean keep em keen" idiots so he treats women like ****. People who label themselves alphas are ridiculous.

I would think anyone that considers them self alpha is unlikely to actually be. Except me I’m alpha pappa!

• Advertisement

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Also, it's pretty important to know Trump's healthcare plan, considering he's running for President.

The Trump healthcare plan so far can be succinctly summarised thus:

"fingers crossed"

Funnily enough, the Coronavirus plan is almost the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,051 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Graham wrote: »
    The Trump healthcare plan so far can be succinctly summarised thus:

"fingers crossed"

Funnily enough, the Coronavirus plan is almost the same.

Well, remember, "Healthcare is hard."

Uhuh.

The Covid plan appears to be "The Rapture is coming so who gives a flying..."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

it all adds up, with the clips if Harris being introduced and th next president if the US and then dopey Joe going off script. ....

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1322677836713545729

ooooohhhh
    Surprise surprise this is the full quote.

“I not only need you to get me elected, I need you once I’m elected”
    1800_Sadsadsad does it again

kCLB46.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 25,434 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

To be honest, I'm not convinced that a 5 second snippet of a speech with no context is really going to shift the needle significantly.

Its his go to position, has been pulled up many times for posting edited clips as "evidence". Gets shown up everytime but refuses to reply and just runs away.

Ignore him, he'll soon be back to posting silly memes in the other thread where they belong.

The sort of lad who watches Dunkirk twice and thinks he's a war veteran.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,434 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

vojiwox wrote: »
    He's losing it now. He's still running against Hillary in his head I think!! This week is going to be entertaining I feel.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1322885492933799936

Yup

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/black-americans-super-predators/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,168 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Aka small d!ck energy

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Democrats to win Presidency as well as House and Senate majority = 6/5 odds

That's a great price, double your money. Might take the family to Connemara for Christmas

The tightening of the polls isn't happening. The support for Trump outside of his base isn't there. More Gary Johnson voters are going to go for Biden than Trump or Jorgensen.

Trump needs to win Florida, North Carolina, Arizona, Pennsylvania and Georgia. He can't win all 5 of those. I think it's over.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,211 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Billy Mays wrote: »
    1800_Sadsadsad does it again

kCLB46.gif
    Die bart die

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,598 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Just to be clear, following comments made in Feedback, not only is it completely inappropriate to question Biden's mental status or refer to him as the likes of "Sleepy Joe", similar comments about Trump are not allowed

And just to keep the discussions in one place, under one set of rules, I'm going to be closing at least one other thread and re-directing posters here

So spot on

Or plays call of duty and thinks the same lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,707 ✭✭✭hynesie08

gmisk wrote: »
    So spot on

Or plays call of duty and thinks the same lol

See also: mma expert after 2 mcgregor fights and 0 classes......

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,801 ✭✭✭hometruths

I've seen a pretty poorly regarded "news" organisation report that claim, in the form of Sinclair Broadcasting.(literally a Republican donor) Which seems on par with Tucker claiming something like that. As soon as the AP or the likes report it, it'll gain some credibility. But that claim appears to only be being pushed by Sinclair Broadcasting atm..

Or you could just think for yourself and ask why is the FBI questioning Bobulinski if there is no investigation?

schmittel wrote: »
    Or you could just think for yourself and ask why is the FBI questioning Bobulinski if there is no investigation?

Wasting police time/perverting the course of justice?

Bobulinski is in the same category as Hunter.

aka not running for President.

• Advertisement

Bobulinski is in the same category as Hunter.

aka not running for President.

Also not in the same category as Hunter:

aka not being interviewed by FBI as a suspect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

A little insight into how Trump does business!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1322899819661303808

duploelabs wrote: »
    Wasting police time/perverting the course of justice?

or also he could be a Russian spy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,446 ✭✭✭weisses

And not running for POTUS

weisses wrote: »
    And not running for POTUS

That would make him irrelevant to any Trump/Biden debate though.

Ohhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

The moderators, really.

Not only do they have special insight into the cognitive function of the candidates they can tell you what your thoughts and intentions are. The all-seeing eyes. Therefore, do not speak about what you may notice because it may cause offense in others to express your opinion on the matter.

Verboten. End of discussion. I don't even want to talk about Joe Biden's gloriously perfect mental status that can not possibly ever become affected by age. Pathetic from the moderators

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Are the FBI interviewing Hunter Biden as a suspect?

vojiwox wrote: »
    A little insight into how Trump does business!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1322899819661303808
    And his mindset...when someone dies it's all about him...exactly the same when his brother passed away recently.

The moderators, really.

Not only do they have special insight into the cognitive function of the candidates they can tell you what your thoughts and intentions are. The all-seeing eyes. Therefore, do not speak about what you may notice because it may cause offense in others to express your opinion on the matter.

Verboten. End of discussion. I don't even want to talk about Joe Biden's gloriously perfect mental status that can not possibly ever become affected by age. Pathetic from the moderators

I can almost picture the bottom lip pout with the stamped feet in this

• Advertisement

He has to win, we'll be stuck in these crazy lockdowns until God knows when if he doesn't.
    If you were an Alpha you'd understand.

You must be a Taurus then, given the what this post is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement