Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options
1314315316317318320»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

froog wrote: »
    biden ahead in kentucky after 8% votes counted.

Even though early, still promising Biden got so many votes in Kentucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Not necessarily, from what I heard there will be states where these things will cause Biden to be miles ahead where Trump will catch up and vice versa.

He should declare victory

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Even though early, still promising Biden got so many votes in Kentucky.

Bodes Well for mcgrath more than Joe I think.

Yeah, seriously hand on heart I don't think Biden has much of a chance.

Of course it's very difficult to be completely precise or scientific with these things, but there are just far too many signs pointing towards a Trump win. And a big win too.

I think many people are going to be blown away by just how convincingly Trump takes this. The media and the polls have thrown millions of people's perception completely off, and they don't actually recognise what's happening on the ground in many of these states.

I have some friends over there, and they can't believe the numbers of people showing support for Trump. They say you have to be there to actually see the sheer scale of support. They say the numbers are even bigger than 2016.

I think we're going to see something very special over the next few days.

Definitely a landslide. Is it any wonder why Black Hawk Down didn't have a sequel, the original never got off the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

???..
    CNN just had a graphic there a few minutes ago saying trump was on around 70% in kentucky..

That was from 2016. Either way Kentucky this time around is guaranteed for Trump which will be no surprise to anyone at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Tippex

Not necessarily, from what I heard there will be states where these things will cause Biden to be miles ahead where Trump will catch up and vice versa.

This is where things need to change in the US the process needs to be the same across the board its crazy that there are differences between counties never mind states.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Qiaonasen

The US presidential and electoral college system is a complete mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,211 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Right I'm off to bed.
    Good luck to all the all nighters on the thread.
    Play nice with the re-regs and the new accounts :)

Biden to win EC with over 300.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

regardless of the outcome , for the first hour it will look like Trump is home and hosed as the red states of the great plains and the south always come in first

Racial inequality is the most important issue according to Biden supporters..

***rolls eyes***

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,466 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

We should have the Florida early counts coming in shortly. It'll heavily favor Biden given the early votes being counted first, but it should give us an idea of how well Biden / Trump have done with those early voters.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,893 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

***rolls eyes***

Not surprising. Mistreated by police, suppressed at the polls, targeted for deportation, more vulnerable to Covid even, and attacks on Jews, Muslims, Asians, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

CNN really getting into gear now, a well oiled machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,917 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    regardless of the outcome , for the first hour it will look like Trump is home and hosed as the red states of the great plains and the south always come in first

Nah that's just mass denial same as 2016. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,893 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

We should have the Florida early counts coming in shortly. It'll heavily favor Biden given the early votes being counted first, but it should give us an idea of how well Biden / Trump have done with those early voters.

Florida's in-person vote should be electronic. We should know very quickly who will pull the state.

Would be far too convenient of Biden to win it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,434 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

***rolls eyes***

As a White person why would you understand what Racial inequality is?

(Yes I'm assuming you are a White male)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭Cody montana

They're very impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,547 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Georgia coming in shortly. This will be big for either side!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Overheal wrote: »
    Florida's in-person vote should be electronic. We should know very quickly who will pull the state.

Would be far too convenient of Biden to win it.

What are your thoughts about Florida? Would it shock you if Biden lost it? i.e he's been up in the polls for ages there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Interesting about the urban/rural divide and turnout, the guy on Sky news is saying now.

Last election had a big rural turnout, but big urban turnout now.

If I were to risk a projection, I think Biden will see a big win, but what do I know.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

gmisk wrote: »
    Right I'm off to bed.
    Good luck to all the all nighters on the thread.
    Play nice with the re-regs and the new accounts :)

Biden to win EC with over 300.

Sleep tight. Don't have any nightmares. ;)

I think Biden might get around the 200 mark. Maybe less if everything goes perfect for Trump.

We'll see, should be very exciting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Tippex

Georgia coming in shortly. This will be big for either side!

Georgia wont be in until the last poll closes at 8:15 local they apparently release the counts after they have all closed.

Might have been one of the carolinas I had seen

(Yes I'm assuming you are a White male)

How dare you..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Bodes Well for mcgrath more than Joe I think.

Unfortunately I fully expect Mitch McConnell to win again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

florida will start spitting out counts very soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,547 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Tippex wrote: »
    Georgia wont be in until the last poll closes at 8:15 local they apparently release the counts after they have all closed.

Might have been one of the carolinas I had seen

I don't think it's Georgia, had not heard that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Fox coverage starting now - prob be Baier and McCallum and yes, it will be fair and balanced :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmrGeWxd87Y

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

Yeah, snake oil will very often have that effect. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement