Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Are one half of america still completely ignoring Biden, his son and the laptop and crack sex and pay for play situation?
    Just to get the old white man out of office?

What have we become.

Is this the story that even Tucker Carlson, a man who’s own employer argued that he does not verify the validity of his claims, has said should be dropped?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

Are one half of america still completely ignoring Biden, his son and the laptop and crack sex and pay for play situation?

What have we become.

A bit wiser since the same baloney worked in 2016.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,243 ✭✭✭Cody montana

What have we become.

No, all of America are ignoring it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 20,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

What have we become.

Hunter Biden isn’t running. If he was he’d be in serious trouble.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 9,707 ✭✭✭hynesie08

https://mobile.twitter.com/DJJudd/status/1322657300490919937

Lies, petty digs, unsubstantiated facts and then he just leaves thousands of people stranded in the cold.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

There an active FBI investigation since 2019, how can it be a non unverified story it's been verified. It was confirmed by the DOJ.
    Pay to play and you really need to be dumb to think Biden senior was oblivious to everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

What have we become.

Even the other half have dropped it like a hot potato now. Back to the "sleepy joe" nonsense now on here and from donnie.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1322864490929627140

• Registered Users Posts: 32,212 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

There an active FBI investigation since 2019, how can it be a non unverified story it's been verified. It was confirmed by the DOJ.
    Pay to play and you really need to be dumb to think Biden senior was oblivious to everything.
    ..it has 100 percent not been confirmed by the DOJ....one guy in a tweet just said a source in DOJ...again totally unnamed...and totally unverified..so not confirmed by DOJ in any shape and form

So it 100 percent has not been verified no matter what way you try to spin it.

What’s trumps healthcare plan?

...2 weeks....it's coming...lol
    Always 2 weeks...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

Pity then that he went on to constantly downplay deaths, telling everyone that Covid was beaten on days when over a thousand Americans died from it. Stop inventing a conscience for him.

I'm not. I don't have an issue with genuine criticisms of the man. I just don't like to see people twist or misrepresent things. That goes for either side.

I've seen a pretty poorly regarded "news" organisation report that claim, in the form of Sinclair Broadcasting.(literally a Republican donor) Which seems on par with Tucker claiming something like that. As soon as the AP or the likes report it, it'll gain some credibility. But that claim appears to only be being pushed by Sinclair Broadcasting atm..

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Fuzzyduzzy

Could go either way now. When I hear either side say with certainty who will win I fondly remember David McWilliams' Agenda interview with Ann Coulter in October '16 when he laughed smugly and asked her: so you really think he'll win?

The clip was removed 3 weeks later, never to be seen again.

gmisk wrote: »
    ...2 weeks....it's coming...lol
    Always 2 weeks...

No pandemic or healthcare plan buuuutt Hunters emails!

gmisk wrote: »
    ..it has 100 percent not been confirmed by the DOJ....one guy in a tweet just said a source in DOJ...again totally unnamed...and totally unverified..so not confirms by DOJ in any shape and form

So it 100 percent has not been verified no matter what way you try to spin it.

So it's fake news, a smear campaign. Right so guess I'll have to take your word for it then.
    Poor uncle Joe, fake news always picking on him.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,551 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

What have we become.

Agree. It done Hunter Biden's campaign real damage.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Fuzzyduzzy wrote: »
    Could go either way now.

Slightly more nuanced than that I think.

Looking at the latest polls, there's a 1 in 10 chance Trump will win, a 9 in 10 chance Biden will win.

In 2016 Trump had something like a 3 in 10 chance.

That's not to say Biden is guaranteed a win or Trump cannot win. It's just looking a lot more likely the election will go Biden's way.

Agree. It done Hunter Biden's campaign real damage.

+1

Latest poll suggests Hunter Biden has even less of a chance of winning the election than Trump. :pac:

What's Joe's coronavirus plan, wear a mask, wash your hands, stay in your basement.
    I can't see America voting to put themselves under house arrest, I'm open to being wrong as a lot of Irish polls suggest the majority are in favour of more restrictions and fines. Joe will get 100% of the pro lockdown pro mask vote.
    I'm just hoping there's enough people who value freedom more.
    The thread title couldn't be more on the money, the faith of the universe hangs in the balance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,707 ✭✭✭hynesie08

What time do they generally start announcing state results at on tue night/Wednesday morning? Polls close at 3am our time on the east coast, so if I set the alarm for 5 should I catch everything?

• Advertisement

What's Joe's coronavirus plan, wear a mask, wash your hands, stay in your basement.
    I can't see America voting to put themselves under house arrest, I'm open to being wrong as a lot of Irish polls suggest the majority are in favour of more restrictions and fines. Joe will get 100% of the pro lockdown pro mask vote.
    The thread title couldn't be more on the money, the faith of the universe hangs in the balance.

No answer, funny that.

Bidens plan is to listen to the scientists and experts.
    Imagine that.

So it's fake news, a smear campaign. Right so guess I'll have to take your word for it then.
    Poor uncle Joe, fake news always picking on him.:rolleyes:
    Look into the only source...sinclair broadcasting.

Don't take my word for it, look at the source, the fact they are claiming it is coming from an unnamed source in the DOJ is worthless.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭8-10

So it's fake news, a smear campaign.

Penny drops

Always apply occam's razor

• Registered Users Posts: 25,435 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Lol, USA = The universe :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

The story that hasn't been validated as remotely true? Even Tucker dropped it..

It is 100% true, The laptop has been with the FBI for over a year, there are copies of Hunter Biden's driving license and passport on it, there are phone numbers for the Clintons and even Nancy Pelosi. Where do you think all the info and incriminating personal photos of Hunter came from? One of the people on the email list even verified that the emails on the computer are the same ones he had sent to Hunter, It is real and Joe Biden is dirty as hell.

https://thespectator.info/2020/11/01/expert-deems-hunter-bidens-laptop-national-security-nightmare-with-personal-cell-numbers-for-clintons-obama-admin-officials/

No answer, funny that.

Bidens plan is to listen to the scientists and experts.
    Imagine that.

Some people prefer listening to conspiracy theorists and other grifters. Strangely enough they are also trump supporters.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,435 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

It is 100% true, The laptop has been with the FBI for over a year, there are copies of Hunter Biden's driving license and passport on it, there are phone numbers for the Clintons and even Nancy Pelosi. Where do you think all the info and incriminating personal photos of Hunter came from? One of the people on the email list even verified that the emails on the computer are the same ones he had sent to Hunter, It is real and Joe Biden is dirty as hell.

https://thespectator.info/2020/11/01/expert-deems-hunter-bidens-laptop-national-security-nightmare-with-personal-cell-numbers-for-clintons-obama-admin-officials/

And yet

No on cares

Repeat after me

No on cares.

Its a dead story, it's a nothing burger, they tried and failed, bring on the next "scandal ".

It is 100% true, The laptop has been with the FBI for over a year, there are copies of Hunter Biden's driving license and passport on it, there are phone numbers for the Clintons and even Nancy Pelosi. Where do you think all the info and incriminating personal photos of Hunter came from? One of the people on the email list even verified that the emails on the computer are the same ones he had sent to Hunter

Hunter now has 0% chance of winning the presidential election.

The actual presidential race appears to remain largely unaffected.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,551 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

The final NYT/Siena polls of 2020 all have good news for Biden.

Arizona: +6 Biden
    Florida: +3 Biden
    Pennsylvania: +6 Biden
    Wisconsin: +11 Biden

Trump's gonna get landslided. My prediction is between 330 and 340 electoral college votes to Biden. I also think the winner will be projected Wednesday morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,563 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

What's Joe's coronavirus plan

Ah the usual deflection because you can't answer the question, how predictable.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement