Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Christmas Chocolates, Sweets and Food

2456738

Comments



  • Loughc wrote: »
    And just like that we are mortal enemies... i love Orange Chocolate.

    Now, now- I think we both know who the real enemy is here.
    Caranica wrote: »
    Am I the only one who detests Lindt? Especially Lindor, they're just manky!!!

    :pac:




  • Does anybody know where you can buy the blue Lindt?
    It’s something I have rarely seen.




  • Posy wrote: »
    Now, now- I think we both know who the real enemy is here.


    :pac:

    Agreed, anyone who doesn't like Lindt is the enemy haha




  • DvB wrote: »
    I'm out, have a good one guys.

    Not a chocolate fan?




  • Orange chocolate (except Lindor) is delicious. Call me what you want but Lindt is just rank :D


  • Advertisement


  • Great thread !

    Yesterday I bought the first chocolate slab of the season, think the last time I had chocolate was April; I really don't fancy it at all in Spring/Summer, not even chocolate ice cream.

    I usually buy simple dark chocolate slabs, unsually plain and sometimes with hazelnuts.
    Love chocolate-coated orange peel and also ginger.
    So it is a Yes from me re the : orange flavour.

    Re: Christmas sweets, I love Candied Chestnuts/Marrons Glacé and only have them at Christmas time.

    Again, great thread ! Am eagerly following re: new product launches.




  • Loughc wrote: »
    Not a chocolate fan?

    Too much temptation. Trying hard to get my act together and starting to make progress so threads like these are a killer to read when working.

    Now to start by resisting the temptation to actually read the thread LOL.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens






  • Caranica wrote: »
    Orange chocolate (except Lindor) is delicious. Call me what you want but Lindt is just rank :D

    Boooo!Boooo!:D




  • I’m not a fan of Lindt either.




  • Autosport wrote: »
    I’m not a fan of Lindt either.

    Me neither. They're not thick or smooth enough and are quite salty. Now don't get me wrong, I'd eat them no bother if offered one :D But they definitely wouldn't be my chocolate of choice.


  • Advertisement


  • Jellybear and Autosport. Two of my favourite boardsies. Or at least .. you were!!! :(




  • BuileBeag wrote: »
    Jellybear and Autosport. Two of my favourite boardsies. Or at least .. you were!!! :(

    I was just about to post the same thing. Well I guess it wouldn’t be Christmas without a good family row.

    And I guess we found our Roses vs quality street style debate for this year. Lindt YAY or nay?




  • Lindt over Roses anyday imo !




  • So many people crossed off Christmas card lists tonight. :pac:




  • Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lindt over Roses anyday imo !

    One million percent.




  • Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lindt over Roses anyday imo !

    Oh most definitely!!!




  • Glad to see I'm not alone. Feel the need for a "Say no to Lindt" signature but I'm almost always on the phone and it's easy too fiddly




  • As I said my favorite lindtt is the blue ball because it's lovely and sweet. (I'm a real kid at heart.)
    However I much prefer the little Lindt balls than the big ones.




  • DvB wrote: »
    Too much temptation. Trying hard to get my act together and starting to make progress so threads like these are a killer to read when working.

    Now to start by resisting the temptation to actually read the thread LOL.

    From you previous post I was thinking ba-humbug DVB, and I was daydreaming about a bag of buttons and a cup of tea. But I agree, I am too weak at the moment and will end up breaking. I will be back in seven weeks.

    Ps. Curly wurly dunked in tea.




  • Mars Wrigley unveils new products for Christmas 2020 portfolio
    • Galaxy Caramel Truffles
    • two selection boxes – a Milky Way selection box and a Skittles selection box
    • Galaxy Truffles Advent Calendar
    source: https://www.talkingretail.com/products-news/mars-wrigley-unveils-new-products-for-christmas-2020-portfolio-04-09-2020/

    Galaxy-Truffles-Caramel--1024x545.jpg


  • Advertisement


  • Caranica wrote: »
    Glad to see I'm not alone. Feel the need for a "Say no to Lindt" signature but I'm almost always on the phone and it's easy too fiddly
    Please don't post here again if it's only to cause trouble.




    :pac: :pac:




  • Loughc wrote: »
    One million percent.

    I wish we had a Lindt store or concession here.

    I was in one in France I think. It was great to mix and match.

    Have you tried the new salt caramel ones? They are lovely.




  • I wish we had a Lindt store or concession here.

    I was in one in France I think. It was great to mix and match.

    Have you tried the new salt caramel ones? They are lovely.

    Is there a LINDT concession in Kildare village? I feel like I’ve seen it. And used it. But bare in mind I may have dreamt this.

    I have not tried the salted caramel ones. Yet.




  • Posy wrote: »
    Please don't post here again if it's only to cause trouble.


    :pac: :pac:

    I properly snorted laughing at this :D




  • Loughc wrote: »
    Is there a LINDT concession in Kildare village? I feel like I’ve seen it. And used it. But bare in mind I may have dreamt this.

    I have not tried the salted caramel ones. Yet.

    Wow there is, i didn't know as I've never been.

    The store does this little gold wrapped sweet that's solid hazelnut chocolate.

    Will make a trip when things ease down

    Thank you




  • Loughc wrote: »
    I was just about to post the same thing. Well I guess it wouldn’t be Christmas without a good family row.

    And I guess we found our Roses vs quality street style debate for this year. Lindt YAY or nay?

    It’s Quality street without a doubt ;):D




  • Autosport wrote: »
    It’s Quality street without a doubt ;):D

    100%!!




  • jellybear wrote: »
    100%!!

    Are we the same person :D next you’ll tell me the toffee finger is your favourite :D




  • 4 pages in two days :eek:

    Guess it was the thread that you never knew you needed :D


  • Advertisement


  • Loughc wrote: »
    Is there a LINDT concession in Kildare village? I feel like I’ve seen it. And used it. But bare in mind I may have dreamt this.

    I have not tried the salted caramel ones. Yet.

    Yep and it's well worth visiting.

    They sell the 1kg Santa's and Easter bunnys after Christmas and Easter for €25 too....


Advertisement