Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Christmas Chocolates, Sweets and Food

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,009 ✭✭✭✭DvB

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭PaulT21

DvB wrote: »
    game changer!

Oh God! The most beautiful Chocolates.:pac:

Must resist:(

No Cant:D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,976 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

kitten_k wrote: »

I really like the blue one. It's a little like Kinder but it can be hard to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭PaulT21

I really like the blue one. It's a little like Kinder but it can be hard to get.

It doesn't say Sharing on the tin!!:mad:

They are all mine, I said mine!:D

Ooooh great find kitten_k. My partner absolutely LOVES Lindt. I'll have to try to get hold of a tin before he finds out. It would be such a nice surprise for him!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,623 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

kitten_k wrote: »

Lindt is my FAVOURITE!! £15 so most likely €20 here. I’m still in.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Oh wow! At this rate the Christmas cupboard will need to be upgraded to a walk-in wardrobe

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,623 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Eskie wrote: »
    Oh wow! At this rate the Christmas cupboard will need to be upgraded to a walk-in wardrobe

I lol’d.

But yet This is a movement I can get behind

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭jellybear

Great find!! My mam loves Lindt chocolate so will definitely have to treat her :)

• Advertisement

I've got these for later!
    118769112_2733205777002026_7029500547881356191_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ZsYzU_QpNfEAX9WpxoH&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=d345a9dcac0a32b8286ea7f13014cb53&oe=5F7CACDD

I've got these for later!
    118769112_2733205777002026_7029500547881356191_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ZsYzU_QpNfEAX9WpxoH&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=d345a9dcac0a32b8286ea7f13014cb53&oe=5F7CACDD

What are the snowbubbles like they look immense.

Loughc wrote: »
    What are the snowbubbles like they look immense.

They are alright they were very sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Jude13

The Lindt tin is fantistic, not a chance of family sharing though. I cringed to think of the price here.

An a 1kg lindt santa??? I need this.

I am loving the 'Christmas Past' podcast at the moment. It's episodes are from 5 - 15 mins which means I get a couple in on the 30 min drive to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,991 ✭✭✭Caranica

Am I the only one who detests Lindt? Especially Lindor, they're just manky!!!

Ditto, especially if you get the Lindor at the almost melted temperature. Hersey's etc are manky.

Oh I just realised they don't have the orange ones in the tub :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Good, I hate orange flavoured chocolate. :pac:

I'll have to stick to buying the box of dark chocolate and box of orange instead of the tub, which means more for ye :D

Posy wrote: »
    Good, I hate orange flavoured chocolate. :pac:

And just like that we are mortal enemies... i love Orange Chocolate.

The New Orange Giant Buttons are heaven!

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    And just like that we are mortal enemies... i love Orange Chocolate.

The New Orange Giant Buttons are heaven!

The what now :eek:

Pardon me, orange giant buttons....I was hoping to keep to this diet. I love the lindt dark chocolate orange bars, however the chili one is the winner.

Jude13 wrote: »
    Pardon me, orange giant buttons....I was hoping to keep to this diet. I love the lindt dark chocolate orange bars, however the chili one is the winner.

The temptation is unreal! I haven't tried the chilli one but if you say it's better than the dark chocolate and orange then I'm just going to have to test that theory :pac:

The what now :eek:
    Jude13 wrote: »

Cadbury's just released them, I got a big bag of them for €1.97 (thanks Vat reduction) in Tesco on the weekend... and I demolished them!

Will need to but in some exercise this week :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Think we need a new chocolate thread :D

TRS30 wrote: »
    Think we need a new chocolate thread :D

Good idea, So here's a thread for us to talk all about the season Chocolates and sweets and selection boxes that arrive on the shelves this time of the year :)

How big is the bag of buttons? I'm tempted to see if I can get a bag for a little weekend treat...

Love this new thread! :D

How big is the bag of buttons? I'm tempted to see if I can get a bag for a little weekend treat...

Love this new thread! :D

The big bag is 110g, you will demolish them super quickly, buy 2 :P

I love the new thread too, it is my favourite topic haha

I HAD to go and buy a box of Lindt today. I blame kitten k. And this forum in general.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,009 ✭✭✭✭DvB

I'm out, have a good one guys.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Advertisement