Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Christmas Chocolates, Sweets and Food

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭ DvB

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭ PaulT21

DvB wrote: »
    game changer!

Oh God! The most beautiful Chocolates.:pac:

Must resist:(

No Cant:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭✭ freshpopcorn

kitten_k wrote: »

I really like the blue one. It's a little like Kinder but it can be hard to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭ PaulT21

I really like the blue one. It's a little like Kinder but it can be hard to get.

It doesn't say Sharing on the tin!!:mad:

They are all mine, I said mine!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭ BuileBeag

Ooooh great find kitten_k. My partner absolutely LOVES Lindt. I'll have to try to get hold of a tin before he finds out. It would be such a nice surprise for him!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

kitten_k wrote: »

Lindt is my FAVOURITE!! £15 so most likely €20 here. I’m still in.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 26,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Posy

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭ Eskie

Oh wow! At this rate the Christmas cupboard will need to be upgraded to a walk-in wardrobe

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

Eskie wrote: »
    Oh wow! At this rate the Christmas cupboard will need to be upgraded to a walk-in wardrobe

I lol’d.

But yet This is a movement I can get behind

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭ jellybear

Great find!! My mam loves Lindt chocolate so will definitely have to treat her :)

• Advertisement

I've got these for later!
    118769112_2733205777002026_7029500547881356191_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ZsYzU_QpNfEAX9WpxoH&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=d345a9dcac0a32b8286ea7f13014cb53&oe=5F7CACDD

I've got these for later!
    118769112_2733205777002026_7029500547881356191_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ZsYzU_QpNfEAX9WpxoH&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=d345a9dcac0a32b8286ea7f13014cb53&oe=5F7CACDD

What are the snowbubbles like they look immense.

Loughc wrote: »
    What are the snowbubbles like they look immense.

They are alright they were very sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭ Jude13

The Lindt tin is fantistic, not a chance of family sharing though. I cringed to think of the price here.

An a 1kg lindt santa??? I need this.

I am loving the 'Christmas Past' podcast at the moment. It's episodes are from 5 - 15 mins which means I get a couple in on the 30 min drive to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭ Caranica

Am I the only one who detests Lindt? Especially Lindor, they're just manky!!!

Ditto, especially if you get the Lindor at the almost melted temperature. Hersey's etc are manky.

Oh I just realised they don't have the orange ones in the tub :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 26,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Posy

Good, I hate orange flavoured chocolate. :pac:

I'll have to stick to buying the box of dark chocolate and box of orange instead of the tub, which means more for ye :D

Posy wrote: »
    Good, I hate orange flavoured chocolate. :pac:

And just like that we are mortal enemies... i love Orange Chocolate.

The New Orange Giant Buttons are heaven!

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    And just like that we are mortal enemies... i love Orange Chocolate.

The New Orange Giant Buttons are heaven!

The what now :eek:

Pardon me, orange giant buttons....I was hoping to keep to this diet. I love the lindt dark chocolate orange bars, however the chili one is the winner.

Jude13 wrote: »
    Pardon me, orange giant buttons....I was hoping to keep to this diet. I love the lindt dark chocolate orange bars, however the chili one is the winner.

The temptation is unreal! I haven't tried the chilli one but if you say it's better than the dark chocolate and orange then I'm just going to have to test that theory :pac:

The what now :eek:
    Jude13 wrote: »

Cadbury's just released them, I got a big bag of them for €1.97 (thanks Vat reduction) in Tesco on the weekend... and I demolished them!

Will need to but in some exercise this week :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭ TRS30

Think we need a new chocolate thread :D

TRS30 wrote: »
    Think we need a new chocolate thread :D

Good idea, So here's a thread for us to talk all about the season Chocolates and sweets and selection boxes that arrive on the shelves this time of the year :)

How big is the bag of buttons? I'm tempted to see if I can get a bag for a little weekend treat...

Love this new thread! :D

How big is the bag of buttons? I'm tempted to see if I can get a bag for a little weekend treat...

Love this new thread! :D

The big bag is 110g, you will demolish them super quickly, buy 2 :P

I love the new thread too, it is my favourite topic haha

• Registered Users Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭ BuileBeag

I HAD to go and buy a box of Lindt today. I blame kitten k. And this forum in general.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭ DvB

I'm out, have a good one guys.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Advertisement