Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Eyes1 wrote: »
    What ever was the story with Sean L and Sanambar.

That bunch of murders was really confusing (Little, Davies, Sanamber etc) - maybe because I’m not local.

Some papers linked flashy to the hits but he was supposedly pals with them all so I find it hard to believe.

With Little CS aka mr lie detector was strongly linked and also a second man believed to be Sanambar. Why did CS and Sanambar take him out when he was linked to Flashy? Did he sign off on it or was it them two acting alone?

Then you have Davis getting wacked a day later - by who?

Then Sanambar gets it outside Littles - who is believed to have pulled the trigger there?

Mental stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Eyes1 wrote: »
    What ever was the story with Sean L and Sanambar.

I always wondered what the real story was there. CS going over to England doing lie detector tests and still not believed by Little's family so they were convinced it was Flashy's gang. Them young lads from Darndale shot Sanambar outside Little's home during his wake. Again hard to know who ordered that? And Jordan Davis shot in between but apparently not connected to Little's murder. Crazy sequence of events. At the time the Gardai hadn't a clue who double crossed who but I'm sure its well known by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    That bunch of murders was really confusing (Little, Davies, Sanamber etc) - maybe because I’m not local.

Some papers linked flashy to the hits but he was supposedly pals with them all so I find it hard to believe.

With Little CS aka mr lie detector was strongly linked and also a second man believed to be Sanambar. Why did CS and Sanambar take him out when he was linked to Flashy? Did he sign off on it or was it them two acting alone?

Then Sanambar gets it outside Littles - who is believed to have pulled the trigger there?

Mental stuff

Agreed the papers made out they were all pals but more or less none of the murders were related.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,839 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

CS aka mr lie detector was strongly linked and also a second man believed to be Sanambar. Why did CS and Sanambar take him out when he was linked to Flashy? Did he sign off on it or was it them two acting alone?

Mental stuff

AFREED.

LOST ON THIS OnE AS WELL-cs IS DEFINETLY IN THE MIX AS his dA WAS ON HIS WAY TO WACK HIm an got pinched.

THEN THERES THAT PIC OF gw, sc, cs IN THE LIMO SO THEY WERE ON DECENT TERMS THEN.
    Wayne Cooney has been charged with Davis murder-no idea who he is connected to but have read that Davis murder not connected to Little murder.

then CS with the lie detector.

Sani gets whacked at Littles house obvisously a huge gamble showing up there if he was the killer of Little. RE: the video of Sani creeping around the murder scene. crazy!

then nada..just occasional news on littles Da case working its way thru tyh courts.

was little an associate of GW? or seperate crew?
    why would CS kill him?

why would Sani kill him?

is little crew satisfied that it was CS and sani only?

are GW and CS workig together?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Mental stuff

Apparently, Little wasnt happy with the killing of Parker as they were great friends, so they set him up to be killed.

Davis murderer is before the courts.

Iranian was apparently the last person with little before he was killed, apparently the trigger guy for the Iranian, his dad was killed by Robbie Lawlor.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Apparently, Little wasnt happy with the killing of Parker as they were great friends, so they set him up to be killed.

Davis murderer is before the courts.

Iranian was apparently the last person with little before he was killed, apparently the trigger guy for the Iranian, his dad was killed by Robbie Lawlor.

who killed Parker?

so they set him up to be killed_who set him up to be killed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

I forgot Parker too. The 4 murders all happened close enough to each other and they all knew each other.

Who/why was Parker killed?
    Little - possibly because he was annoyed over Parker. Was the flashys crew he was annoyed with then?
    Davis I think I’ve read here was ordered by RR in Coolock over debts?
    Iranian by CL1 according to post above. Who ordered that? Little associates?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

who killed Parker?

so they set him up to be killed_who set him up to be killed?

I haven't a clue who killed Parker, one story says he owed a traveller gang, another says his own gang.

The picture that was taken in a limo at parkers funeral, apparently they were the people who got little set-up, unless you know different?

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Thesiger

NewMan1982 wrote: »

That’s the theory since it’s known the Tallaght youngfella on remand for it was going out with his sister.

• Advertisement

I haven't a clue who killed Parker, one story says he owed a traveller gang, another says his own gang.

The picture that was taken in a limo at parkers funeral, apparently they were the people who got little set-up, unless you know different?

Flashy, SC and CS if I recall. Ice cold if true - set him up then ride in a limo to his funeral.

Flashy, SC and CS if I recall. Ice cold if true - set him up then ride in a limo to his funeral.

I guess the main theory so is that Little was unhappy with what happened to Parker so they took him out too. Then the little gang got CL1 and them kids to take out the iranian. Strange that they allowed it to happen on their own front door at Sean Little's wake. Still alot doesn't add up.

I guess the main theory so is that Little was unhappy with what happened to Parker so they took him out too. Then the little gang got CL1 and them kids to take out the iranian. Strange that they allowed it to happen on their own front door at Sean Little's wake. Still alot doesn't add up.

Who would the little gang be made up of? Is his dad stephen seen as someone not to be messed with?

Who would the little gang be made up of? Is his dad stephen seen as someone not to be messed with?

I'm not too sure of names but they weren't messing around going after smithers that time. They were prime suspects in the murder of Eoin Boylan too. Think he had posted something on social media mocking sean little after his death and that was the reason he received a GIM

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

It was posted on here before that Parker was killed for two reasons. He was killed for talking to people about his homosexual relationship with Flashy and also for leaking a video of, IIRC, a threesome involving himself and Flash.

IIRC it was the first time on the thread that Flashys possible homosexuality was mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

The kids hanging around the shops/pub look up too bucko/git driving around in Lamborghini cars like there GOD.
    They would do anything too be noticed and thrown a few quid.
    They idiolize them
    The waldron fella?

It was posted on here before that Parker was killed for two reasons. He was killed for talking to people about his homosexual relationship with Flashy and also for leaking a video of, IIRC, a threesome involving himself and Flash.

IIRC it was the first time on the thread that Flashys possible homosexuality was mentioned.

Yeah that was getting talked about a few days ago on here. Who knows what to believe.. it does sound far fetched if I’m honest but who knows these days hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    I forgot Parker too. The 4 murders all happened close enough to each other and they all knew each other.

Who/why was Parker killed?
    Little - possibly because he was annoyed over Parker. Was the flashys crew he was annoyed with then?
    Iranian by CL1 according to post above. Who ordered that? Little associates?

Is Clayo connected to the littles??

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Jesus I’m still none the wiser lads on Parker, Little, Sanambar & Davis.

Me head hurts haha

• Registered Users Posts: 8 liquidfartz

Does Flashy enjoy a long gander at the asshole or is it just spoof?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Does Flashy enjoy a long gander at the asshole or is it just spoof?

I’m not sayin he’s gay but he was seen doing lines of poppers in the George, and also was heard saying if you stick the smell I will stick the pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,159 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I’m not sayin he’s gay but he was seen doing lines of poppers in the George, and also was heard saying if you stick the smell I will stick the pain.

lines of poppers? lines?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

lines of poppers? lines?

he must mean joints

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

Mr.Flash hates the gash

lines of poppers? lines?[/quote

I was being sarcastic, Just seeing how far the trolls would take my post,

lines of poppers? lines?

I was being sarcastic, Just seeing how far the trolls would take my post,

Sure

GerryFog wrote: »
    Mr.Flash hates the gash

That’s because he caught a little rash while collecting little cash in a big Finglas birds gaff.

Sure

I’m 90pc sure, the gay rumor started as a joke on this tread and trolls kept bringing it back up.

I’m 90pc sure, the gay rumor started as a joke on this tread and trolls kept bringing it back up.

it was your description of poppers being taken in lines that i was commenting on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

it was your description of poppers being taken in lines that i was commenting on.

It was actually pints of hash he was drinking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement