Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Haha

Makes me laugh when the rags call him an 'enforcer' ffs

Chubby little lad. Wonder if he'd be regarded as a target for the H lads as he's in the heart of the organization, BOCG wise anyway.

I know right, the only thing he is fighting is obesity. BOCG = Biggie Overweight Chubby Guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Surprised Hutches never targetted biggie. He had an instagram post up last year calling them all rats

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Surprised Hutches never targetted biggie. He had an instagram post up last year calling them all rats

Yea I remember that.

That was at a time the K's were full steam ahead in their onslaught. How about now?

He's back in Dublin now and again for sure and hasn't got the protection he once benefited from. Could still be got.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

Yea I remember that.

That was at a time the K's were full steam ahead in their onslaught. How about now?

He's back in Dublin now and again for sure and hasn't got the protection he once benefited from. Could still be got.

To be fair as mentioned, he is no enforcer and an extremely soft target. Granted K’s have had no issue with soft targets on their killing spree but if he was to be done I think it would provoke a new wave of intense violence from LB’s side and I would think the H’s are aware of that. Get the sense if/when the H’s strike back it will be for a higher prize than biggie smalls lol

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Fuming Biggie won’t accept my Instagram friend request.

What does he even do in the organisation. Hardly an enforcer? Looks about 12 and obviously looks like a black haired, 4-eyed james cordon, doubt he strikes fear into many

• Advertisement

I know right, the only thing he is fighting is obesity. BOCG = Biggie Overweight Chubby Guy.

****s sake ha ha ha

Fuming Biggie won’t accept my Instagram friend request.

What does he even do in the organisation. Hardly an enforcer? Looks about 12 and obviously looks like a black haired, 4-eyed james cordon, doubt he strikes fear into many

Hardly a criminal mastermind mate. Same as lee swans around in designer clothes and flash cars living off someone else’s name and reputation. Just imagine things getting heavy,, would Biggie be pulling triggers or arranging hits? Only calls he’d be making is to Ocean Garden for a 3 in 1

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

With Bomber locked up now I'd say that BOCG crew won't last much longer. King Ratt getting out soon too and he wont waist too much time going after all them

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Lfc1988 wrote: »
    Hardly a criminal mastermind mate. Same as lee swans around in designer clothes and flash cars living off someone else’s name and reputation. Just imagine things getting heavy,, would Biggie be pulling triggers or arranging hits? Only calls he’d be making is to Ocean Garden for a 3 in 1

Or 5 3 and 1s even, no one is scared of Biggie, look at him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    Or 5 3 and 1s even, no one is scared of Biggie, look at him.

Loves the grub that fella

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

biggie.png

Light breakfast before a long day of 'enforcing'.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Is he not just a friend of the family surely he’s not an enforcer?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Is he not just a friend of the family surely he’s not an enforcer?

He’s the main reason Mago and Gerry disappeared 😉

All jokes aside he’s surely not as he looks like he has special needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

He must be doing something though surely to facilitate the flash lifestyle, he is hardly being given a freebie?

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    He must be doing something though surely to facilitate the flash lifestyle, he is hardly being given a freebie?

Of course he’s up to tricks but I would assume the most menial of tasks like collecting bread for LB and other running around, although how far he’d run is up for debate.

He’s a glorified gilly at best. And regards the flash cars and that it doesnt take take much to get a lend of a few motors off Sines and put them on your Instagram stories. Don’t forget the Rolls Royce at lees debs, D Byrne in the G wagon outside the Radiason all borrowed from Sines / Bomber. All to maintain the flash image, look how that turned out when CAB took an interest...

No doubt there’s a few bob behind them but he is not an earner by any means very few people who do work around D12 would even acknowledge his existence bar the lads younger than him who aspire to be flash ****heads like him and lee. Two ponces drinking Ribena in buzz nightclub haha

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    spot on there....

Yea cancer sent tb to kill jg to try look the big man in front of jc. But when tb ****ed it up he bullied frizzy q into killing dm

Cute Hoor wrote: »

Of course he’s up to tricks but I would assume the most menial of tasks like collecting bread for LB and other running around, although how far he’d run is up for debate.

He’s a glorified gilly at best. And regards the flash cars and that it doesnt take take much to get a lend of a few motors off Sines and put them on your Instagram stories. Don’t forget the Rolls Royce at lees debs, D Byrne in the G wagon outside the Radiason all borrowed from Sines / Bomber. All to maintain the flash image, look how that turned out when CAB took an interest...

No doubt there’s a few bob behind them but he is not an earner by any means very few people who do work around D12 would even acknowledge his existence bar the lads younger than him who aspire to be flash ****heads like him and lee. Two ponces drinking Ribena in buzz nightclub haha

He threw a brick at Bradley's car, that's hardly taking care of them, maybe the Bradley's arnt getting involved because it brings too much attention, didn't one of Bradley's mates get the little flashy fag by the throat and told they'll do what they want around finglas and won't be listening to flashy

Rb grabbed him by the throat and gave him a few backhanders because he was using cancers name against fellas he was fighting with in blanch. Cancer got ears to do a load of **** for him he thought he was cancers main man but then cancer left him to thw wolfs when he got in his little feud. Another muppet used and abused by cancer. He will have a lot to answer for when cancers gone and he's on his bollix

Haha

Makes me laugh when the rags call him an 'enforcer' ffs

Chubby little lad. Wonder if he'd be regarded as a target for the H lads as he's in the heart of the organization, BOCG wise anyway.

He's a nobody that all the Byrnes have left round the place is likes of that fat fool he was related Seán little and still talks the fellas that got him done shows how much a wind bag he is

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Why’s biggies two front teeth smaller than the rest of his teeth . Boy looks like he’s Down syndrome.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

With Bomber locked up now I'd say that BOCG crew won't last much longer. King Ratt getting out soon too and he wont waist too much time going after all them

I doubt that will happen. Plus his outfit wouldn’t stand a chance bar some major, major changes happening in the meantime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Yea cancer sent tb to kill jg to try look the big man in front of jc. But when tb ****ed it up he bullied frizzy q into killing dm

Who’s DM here ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

You can say dougie Moran ffs
    It's a fact he's dead
    In regards little,not everyone important in a gang like that is muscle
    Lb obviously trusts him and he would be used for important jobs like moving nest egg money
    What I've read about lb almost rearing little with lb Jnr like his own would back that up
    Just surmising

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

Who’s DM here ?

Dougie Moran the ex conto from Limerick DK was hardly worried that eejit was going to strike back for JG was he??

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

To be fair as mentioned, he is no enforcer and an extremely soft target. Granted K’s have had no issue with soft targets on their killing spree but if he was to be done I think it would provoke a new wave of intense violence from LB’s side and I would think the H’s are aware of that. Get the sense if/when the H’s strike back it will be for a higher prize than biggie smalls lol

Always thought that the lack of retaliation for the Hutch side was odd considering little runts like Biggie and Lee B etc were going about life as normal and weren’t hard to find. I doubt someone like Mago is or was scared of The Byrnes. He is probably the one guy on the Hutches that if he knew where you were he wouldn’t think twice about coming and getting you.

However 5 years on from the Gary H murder and regency attack I wonder if any of the gangs still have enough fire in the belly to continue it tbh. Must be hard enough trying to avoid the authorities as it is at moment never mind throwing some murders their way as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

I thought DK’s extradition was a cert?
    Doesn’t look like it’s happening does it

Dougie Moran the ex conto from Limerick DK was hardly worried that eejit was going to strike back for JG was he??

Jc and the older heads blamed jg over cab getting made so cancer was telling them all he was gonna do him to try show them he was the man then when he ****ed the job up he bullied frizzy into doing dm to save his ego

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Always thought that the lack of retaliation for the Hutch side was odd considering little runts like Biggie and Lee B etc were going about life as normal and weren’t hard to find. I doubt someone like Mago is or was scared of The Byrnes. He is probably the one guy on the Hutches that if he knew where you were he wouldn’t think twice about coming and getting you.

However 5 years on from the Gary H murder and regency attack I wonder if any of the gangs still have enough fire in the belly to continue it tbh. Must be hard enough trying to avoid the authorities as it is at moment never mind throwing some murders their way as well.

Lee and biggie are nobodies no point hitting easy targets and kids like cancer. Sean littles grandda bimbo was good mates with the monk he be turning in his grave to see the road the littles went. Sean killed by his own mates who worked for cancer. All the main heads for cancer and the Byrnes are in jail or left the country hard to hit people that are hiding. Who have the Byrnes got left here now liams bro who strung out on the smack and biggie a 21 year old kid that never did a real job in his life any muppet with a phone can sell drugs. Liams ****ed he was living off bombers name and pissed all the English fellas off going round mouthing like he owned the gaf and they wouldn't touch him coz of bomber. Now that they know bombers gone for good they all out to get Liam he can't come back Ireland either he hiring security to watch his gaf in Birmingham nobody takes him serious over there bomber was respected but liams just a simpleton

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

https://www.herald.ie/news/courts/man-caught-with-gun-is-dad-of-thug-who-murdered-teen-39365581.html

A notorious 55-year-old Tallaght criminal who yesterday pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm near the end of his trial at the Special Criminal Court is a convicted sex offender and the father of a notorious murderer.

Gardai believe that Edward McDonnell, who had been living in New Ross, Co Wexford, was enlisted last year by criminals involved in the Coolock feud.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement