Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options
1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Bonniedog wrote: »
    Sad that the son of a person who was one of leaders of CPAD made a career out of selling heroin.
    CPAD was complex. Unfortunately ordinary decent people were drafted in and duped by organisations wanting to tax the dealers. Those that paid up were left alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

CPAD was complex. Unfortunately ordinary decent people were drafted in and duped by organisations wanting to tax the dealers. Those that paid up were left alone.

That wasn't the way it started to be fair. Nor were those later corrupted corrupt from the start.

There is so much money involved that it is easy to buy a lot of people, and that included CPAD people and some of the Provos involved. Also includes cops, legal people, journalists, and anyone else they need.

At lower end, it was excuse for scum bags to basically extort innocent people and steal their stuff. Saw that happening in south inner city flat complex, led by a then shinner who is no longer with us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

derfderf wrote: »
    Was that not because the paper called them the tank brothers?

I don't remember that term, but maybe. But definitely a string of witnesses were called to testify that he was known as Fatpuss and never Fathead. The article had referred to a gang known as "The Fat Heads".

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

retiring and engaged, how long will he last before the drug scum get him totally hooked on their beak, or worse.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/conor-mcgregor-dee-devlin-engaged-22490512

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Fedcba321 wrote: »

Ah the poor smelly Joyce's.
    Wayne was in with a finglas gang years ago running hash.the older brother David is a Nancy.the auld fella buzzy Joyce and his brother ripper made a lot of money in dunsink lane.ripper used too fill the rivers with skips full of rubbish day in and day out.they were also setting green desil up there as well as striping robbed cars.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

This is no bull****, i have business in artane the last few days and a man walked by my car today on the phone saying somebody had a cheek to accuse him of stealing his bicycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

This is no bull****, i have business in artane the last few days and a man walked by my car today on the phone saying somebody had a cheek to accuse him of stealing his bicycle.

Poor WOC still tryng to get his bike back!

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Star saying Liam Byrne now the head of the Cartel.

The pressure clearly not getting to the Byrnes who are happily partying away in Ibiza with not a care in the world.

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Star saying Liam Byrne now the head of the Cartel.

The pressure clearly not getting to the Byrnes who are happily partying away in Ibiza with not a care in the world.

LB has taken over from bomber but doesn't have the same respect in the UK that bomber did. Supposedly hired a crazy amount of security after bomber got lifted because he feared other UK gangs would take him out.

He is in no rush to leave Ibiza I'd say!

Unfortunately the backend returned an error and could not fulfill this request

Constantly getting this

• Advertisement

Shooting in Tallaght last night seems to be family feud related, our ethnic brethren

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Silane

Unfortunately the backend returned an error and could not fulfill this request

Constantly getting this

My wife says the same thing

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

LB has taken over from bomber but doesn't have the same respect in the UK that bomber did. Supposedly hired a crazy amount of security after bomber got lifted because he feared other UK gangs would take him out.

He is in no rush to leave Ibiza I'd say!

Is JC retired? Seems like LB isn't the kind of guy you want running the whole thing

Is JC retired? Seems like LB isn't the kind of guy you want running the whole thing

I'm sure he's still getting a cut but himself and CK have got out of the day to day operations. Its a poison chalice after all the noise DK has brought. Hard to imagine LB lasting too long at the top

Seeing the videos and pics of the Byrnes larging it up in Ibiza is very galling especially off the back of the death and destruction they have helped to create.

4 eyes, his Mrs and his flash son laughing at the cops whilst giving it the big one in Spain. They really don’t give a sh!t do they.

Shooting in Tallaght last night seems to be family feud related, our ethnic brethren

Turns out the shots missed so the victim was run over by a transit.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 RC1985

Seeing the videos and pics of the Byrnes larging it up in Ibiza is very galling especially off the back of the death and destruction they have helped to create.

4 eyes, his Mrs and his flash son laughing at the cops whilst giving it the big one in Spain. They really don’t give a sh!t do they.

You have a link for these pics/videos?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭monty_python

So what's the craic in tallaght lads?
    Who was shot and why?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Parrott won’t reach his potential, he’s a thick by the looks of it

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: Thread is over 10k posts. I'll start a new one now.

Link:
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058103388

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement