Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Littles auld fella will be going too the joy for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

Jc and the older heads blamed jg over cab getting made so cancer was telling them all he was gonna do him to try show them he was the man then when he ****ed the job up he bullied frizzy into doing dm to save his ego

Like a schoolboy trying to show off to the older kids

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Littles auld fella will be going too the joy for a while

That's what happens when ya let your kid get in bed with cancer and his mates. Cancer had to give the go ahead on Sean getting killed it would of had to have been ran by him first and he green lit it. Feel sorry for Stephen losing son and his marriage over all coz he let his son work with them goons. But people should take notice now how it goes cancer don't give a **** about anyone but him and his ego. Even jc hates him everything going smooth until cancer took over anybody in that crew that done real work knows cancers a muppet just like ears ward neither ever put real work in in there life how could they be respected living off family names and paying people to do there dirty work

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

That's what happens when ya let your kid get in bed with cancer and his mates. Cancer had to give the go ahead on Sean getting killed it would of had to have been ran by him first and he green lit it. Feel sorry for Stephen losing son and his marriage over all coz he let his son work with them goons. But people should take notice now how it goes cancer don't give a **** about anyone but him and his ego. Even jc hates him everything going smooth until cancer took over anybody in that crew that done real work knows cancers a muppet just like ears ward neither ever put real work in in there life how could they be respected living off family names and paying people to do there dirty work

I'm sure Jc & ck snr is sick they ever let dk
    Take over.years of doing it right only too be torn apart by gob ****e & co.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Lee and biggie are nobodies no point hitting easy targets and kids like cancer. Sean littles grandda bimbo was good mates with the monk he be turning in his grave to see the road the littles went. Sean killed by his own mates who worked for cancer. All the main heads for cancer and the Byrnes are in jail or left the country hard to hit people that are hiding. Who have the Byrnes got left here now liams bro who strung out on the smack and biggie a 21 year old kid that never did a real job in his life any muppet with a phone can sell drugs. Liams ****ed he was living off bombers name and pissed all the English fellas off going round mouthing like he owned the gaf and they wouldn't touch him coz of bomber. Now that they know bombers gone for good they all out to get Liam he can't come back Ireland either he hiring security to watch his gaf in Birmingham nobody takes him serious over there bomber was respected but liams just a simpleton

Is Liam anything to Gavin Choco Byrne?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭rodmn2377

Don Logan wrote: »
    Is Liam anything to Gavin Choco Byrne?

Graham choco byrne I'm guessing your on about.. there no relation as far as I know...

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Graham choco byrne I'm guessing your on about.. there no relation as far as I know...

S**t ya got mixed up there, I thought they were look very similar, both love their fake tans and new veneers

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

S**t ya got mixed up there, I thought they were look very similar, both love their fake tans and new veneers

Chocos sound liams a muppet

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Where is Liam Roe at? With Liam B and Sean Mc all left Crum

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

rodmn2377 wrote: »

He's the footballer Graham Burke's Da, isn't he. Mad how intertwined this gangland stuff is with the highest level of professional football. Even at international level, there's a fair few direct ties to serious criminals.

• Advertisement

John_D3 wrote: »

The tanning salon haha

• Registered Users Posts: 38 The enlightened one

He's the footballer Graham Burke's Da, isn't he. Mad how intertwined this gangland stuff is with the highest level of professional football. Even at international level, there's a fair few direct ties to serious criminals.

He must be respected too. Guys were queuing up to distance themselves from that incident where someone took a shot at him at the boxing event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Chocos sound liams a muppet

Choco close associate still on the H side GG I presume ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Purpleandblue

Why’s biggies two front teeth smaller than the rest of his teeth . Boy looks like he’s Down syndrome.

I wonder what his BIRD looks like 😂😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Akesh

Rb grabbed him by the throat and gave him a few backhanders because he was using cancers name against fellas he was fighting with in blanch. Cancer got ears to do a load of **** for him he thought he was cancers main man but then cancer left him to thw wolfs when he got in his little feud. Another muppet used and abused by cancer. He will have a lot to answer for when cancers gone and he's on his bollix

Yeah, 100%. Another stooge being used as a distraction because the people above him have allowed him to think he's a god. You only are what they allow you to be. These young lads fail to realise that if you're still living in the area you're at the bottom of the food chain. Anyone can buy a gun online and give a junkie a few bags to sort out a problem. Even better if you have young dopes willing to do it for loyalty.

A Ponzi scheme full of idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Akesh wrote: »
    Yeah, 100%. Another stooge being used as a distraction because the people above him have allowed him to think he's a god. You only are what they allow you to be. These young lads fail to realise that if you're still living in the area you're at the bottom of the food chain. Anyone can buy a gun online and give a junkie a few bags to sort out a problem. Even better if you have young dopes willing to do it for loyalty.

A Ponzi scheme full of idiots.

Yeah that's pretty true. The guys who stay safest are the smartest guys who make people money and steer clear of trouble. I remember reading in the cartel book that the Don got some guy called Gilroy to kill 2 drug dealers. Gilroy was remarked in the book as a junkie and look how easy it was for him to murder both of these gangsters. Really makes it hit home that being hard or a face in your area is irrelevant, guns trump all that stuff and always will.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Choco Byrne is literally black though, well mixed race... hence the name :pac:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

John_D3 wrote: »

Seen him at mc Donald’s on Kylemore road D10 couple weeks before lock down started so would assume he’s still on the ground over here. No doubt loving the sunbed shops being back open !

• Registered Users Posts: 28 blondebomber8

They don’t look anything alike. Choco is mixed race. Hence the nickname.

Very true you also have Wes H’s bro involved with the K side of the NIC. Jack Byrne is related to the byrnes in crumlin and Troy parrot is well connected to some faces.

• Advertisement

Very true you also have Wes H’s bro involved with the K side of the NIC. Jack Byrne is related to the byrnes in crumlin and Troy parrot is well connected to some faces.

They were exactly who I was thinking about. Not sure if it's true but there was rumours going around about Troy Parrot's Dad being a notorious criminal too. Another Byrne I heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

I'm hearing Beak is in short supply in Dublin currently.

Very worrying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

GerryFog wrote: »
    I'm hearing Beak is in short supply in Dublin currently.

Very worrying

Its Tuesday, give frank a ring tell him you are worried about a cocaine shortage on a Tuesday, I hear in the rough parts of Tallaght ketamine Is starting to flow freely.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

Its Tuesday, give frank a ring tell him you are worried about a cocaine shortage on a Tuesday, I hear in the rough parts of Tallaght ketamine Is starting to flow freely.

Do you know any overweight plumbers who might raise the issue at the next GM pal?

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

They were exactly who I was thinking about. Not sure if it's true but there was rumours going around about Troy Parrot's Dad being a notorious criminal too. Another Byrne I heard.

A dead one

Aiden?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Not his real dad

He's a nobody that all the Byrnes have left round the place is likes of that fat fool he was related Seán little and still talks the fellas that got him done shows how much a wind bag he is

What ever was the story with Sean L and Sanambar.

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Not his real dad

AB wasn't his biological father but reared him or he was the biological father but someone else was a "real father" to him??

• Advertisement

AB wasn't his biological father but reared him or he was the biological father but someone else was a "real father" to him??

He wasn’t his real dad. That’s a fact. All the rest yep no problem with that but facts are facts :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement