Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

From what I heard little was getting his stuff through flashy and then start knocking out on the same level as him. He would of been doing just as much work in coolock as flashy was in finglas and then he stopped getting his **** from ears but was still been supplied by cancers fellas. Ears was getting jealous about little and there was but of competition going on with them and showing off. The Iranian met cancer in Spain and cancer sent him over as muscle for ears in finglas and they telling everyone he was an isis executioneer and that he beheaded people and all but all spoofing. Ears still wanted prove he was bigger than little and got the Iranian and Cs to tell him to drive out that road for a chat about something else but the boys were tooled up and were trying to force little to ring a certain fella and set him up for the boys to do him. Little told them **** off and the Iranian couldn't take it and shot him and ears and Cs panicked. The iranian thought he could do what he liked coz he was meant be cancer personnel hitman and wasn't worried about retaliation but was worried about the garda and booked flights to leave the country but went to little wake first. Little family and friends found out he was coming and cameras on the gaf were pushed up away form the garden. After the iranian got it ears and all start panicking coz they didn't think anyone would touch someone connected to cancer and try distance them self's from it all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

And what I’m getting at if it’s not clear is that CL has obv been taken under the wing of Giller and other senior figures in the locality. Giller and others prob going to have not much issue with SH being whacked, but Is prob not going to encourage a pop on RR, especially if it was over an internal issue like a debt to RR from JD. RR and JD were friends and associates prior to this. The lads down the supply chain need to know there is consequences for ****ing around. This is of course presuming it was RR behind it. Which is still an ‘if’ ....

From what I heard little was getting his stuff through flashy and then start knocking out on the same level as him. He would of been doing just as much work in coolock as flashy was in finglas and then he stopped getting his **** from ears but was still been supplied by cancers fellas. Ears was getting jealous about little and there was but of competition going on with them and showing off. The Iranian met cancer in Spain and cancer sent him over as muscle for ears in finglas and they telling everyone he was an isis executioneer and that he beheaded people and all but all spoofing. Ears still wanted prove he was bigger than little and got the Iranian and Cs to tell him to drive out that road for a chat about something else but the boys were tooled up and were trying to force little to ring a certain fella and set him up for the boys to do him. Little told them **** off and the Iranian couldn't take it and shot him and ears and Cs panicked. The iranian thought he could do what he liked coz he was meant be cancer personnel hitman and wasn't worried about retaliation but was worried about the garda and booked flights to leave the country but went to little wake first. Little family and friends found out he was coming and cameras on the gaf were pushed up away form the garden. After the iranian got it ears and all start panicking coz they didn't think anyone would touch someone connected to cancer and try distance them self's from it all

Who were CS and SH trying to get Little to lure out the road?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

If CS was sent out the road by GW to get Little to lure someone out & ended up getting it himself (comes with the territory) why was CS then turned on by ears and his lot? Doesn’t sound like he done much wrong to be turned against hence his pleading of innocence to them.

I thought CS was doing his own thing when he done Little and this is why ears and that mob turned on him. Still not fully convinced ears had anything to do with it.

Sanambar then done by ears boys as payback for Little.

Just a hunch.

• Advertisement

Eyes1 wrote: »
    If CS was sent out the road by GW to get Little to lure someone out & ended up getting it himself (comes with the territory) why was CS then turned on by ears and his lot? Doesn’t sound like he done much wrong to be turned against hence his pleading of innocence to them.

I thought CS was doing his own thing when he done Little and this is why ears and that mob turned on him. Still not fully convinced ears had anything to do with it.

Just a hunch.

Of all the things spoke of, one which is more or less known is that HS was taken out by a 3 man team that included 2 close associates of SL, and CL.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod:

• Gucci flip flops
    • MMAbhoy
    • MrFlashy92
    • ballsdeep69

Threadbanned for posting off-topic drivel.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

Yes your whole post is guesswork. You didn't mention that this was your theory in your original post you put it as if it was fact and not fiction.

It was pretty obviously guess work. My final paragraph even theorises 3 different scenarios regarding Samibars death...

Eyes1 wrote: »

Just a hunch.

Ears didn't know little was going to be shot they wanted to bully him into luring another certain fella out to be shot basically trying show little he was still king of the kids. Ears and all panicked when little got shot even more after the Iranian got it. Cs didn't know little was gonna be killed that's why he could pass the test and he didn't pull the trigger the Iranians ego got hurt when little told them to **** them self's and he shot little. Ears distanced himself from it because when there was no hit back from cancer over the iraniian he knew he was in bother and but he got them to bring little out that road for a chat but it was really to make little lure another fella out to be done

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

And what I’m getting at if it’s not clear is that CL has obv been taken under the wing of Giller and other senior figures in the locality. Giller and others prob going to have not much issue with SH being whacked, but Is prob not going to encourage a pop on RR, especially if it was over an internal issue like a debt to RR from JD. RR and JD were friends and associates prior to this. The lads down the supply chain need to know there is consequences for ****ing around. This is of course presuming it was RR behind it. Which is still an ‘if’ ....[

• Advertisement

Ears didn't know little was going to be shot they wanted to bully him into luring another certain fella out to be shot basically trying show little he was still king of the kids. Ears and all panicked when little got shot even more after the Iranian got it. Cs didn't know little was gonna be killed that's why he could pass the test and he didn't pull the trigger the Iranians ego got hurt when little told them to **** them self's and he shot little. Ears distanced himself from it because when there was no hit back from cancer over the iraniian he knew he was in bother and but he got them to bring little out that road for a chat but it was really to make little lure another fella out to be done

You hear anything about JD getting done in then a day after Little?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

And what I’m getting at if it’s not clear is that CL has obv been taken under the wing of Giller and other senior figures in the locality. Giller and others prob going to have not much issue with SH being whacked, but Is prob not going to encourage a pop on RR, especially if it was over an internal issue like a debt to RR from JD. RR and JD were friends and associates prior to this. The lads down the supply chain need to know there is consequences for ****ing around. This is of course presuming it was RR behind it. Which is still an ‘if’ ....

This photo proves that being in the game isn’t worth it. Two close friends one minute the next out for blood. I’m all for people doing small bits between mates and making a few extra quid on top of your wage I done it for many years but the second you’re taking on kilos and not paying people that’s when you fall into the fair game/stupid category. Still sad none the less.

Will be interesting how long Big keeps everything under control in Coolock etc with CL and co being so fearless at what 18? Either the king will be dethroned one day or the up and comers will need to put down.

You hear anything about JD getting done in then a day after Little?

Same as what's on here had nothing to do with it

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

ElZee wrote: »
    Thank ****. Can we all just take 2 seconds to report anyone else who posts complete ****e, will clean up this thread a lot.

Imagine getting upset by what someone pists on the internet. Sort your life out, loser

Can you guess who once said that ElZee??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

I will unreported the first poster who tells me who ears is, would it be Bernard's sworn enemy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

I will unreported the first poster who tells me who ears is, would it be Bernard's sworn enemy?

Flashy

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

so hard to believe he would go to the wake...

Didn’t JD have a kid with JT’s sister or am I thinking of someone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Apparently was a bit mad, lived a double fantasy life where he was a secret informant, double agent, worked all sides, one of the sunday journos says they got plenty of phonecalls off him offering info.

• Advertisement

A flash fecker with a ward of dosh.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Thesiger

And what the feck was he doing hanging around the murder scene right after? Weirdo.

Thesiger wrote: »
    And what the feck was he doing hanging around the murder scene right after? Weirdo.

Arsonists do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

Thesiger wrote: »

Pretty stupid as I am pretty sure its one of the things detectives look for when investigating a murder. Usually the culprit is in the crowd.

Its the same with search parties for missing people, a lot of times the person behind the disappearance will be on the ground helping with the search.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

Get your cheque book out Irish times. That ain't Corrie Grimes

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Get your cheque book out Irish times. That ain't Corrie Grimes

That's blobs young fella.
    The gear f#€ked blob up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

So a person who tells people to report bull**** posts so we don’t have to read crap is being called a rat on a thread that names people suspected to be involved in gangland crimes?

Irony :)

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

Can we please stop using initials, JD SL HS all these guys are dead you can use their names

Timmyr wrote: »
    Can we please stop using initials, JD SL HS all these guys are dead you can use their names

Habit Timothy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

That's blobs young fella.
    The gear f#€ked blob up

Is Royal Canal Court or that region there just beyond Finglas considered rough?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement