Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

That last article posted about family.cop said in court in it that they have used murder in past yet now they are known for the opposite,no killings
    Did they change their mo or cop got it wrong or who did they kill

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Scott capper in hot water over a robbery down the country a while back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

CP?

mr price :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Yup
    Yup
    Yup

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

How high up would Capper be or is he just a coke head who can't control his temper?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

How high up would Capper be or is he just a coke head who can't control his temper?

Capper is just muscle, he'd be the right hand man of Flashy.

Although Mr.Flashy is way overblown. The lad shifts ounces, half bars and bars. He's not shifting multiple kilos of the stuff like other people in Dublin. He makes good media because he's showy, his crew uses apps like snapchat to move product and he has a gang of kids on motor scooters distributing his product all over North Dublin. It makes a good read in the tabloids but at the end of the day he is a middle man.

GerryFog wrote: »
    Capper is just muscle, he'd be the right hand man of Flashy.

Although Mr.Flashy is way overblown. The lad shifts ounces, half bars and bars. He's not shifting multiple kilos of the stuff like other people in Dublin. He makes good media because he's showy, his crew uses apps like snapchat to move product and he has a gang of kids on motor scooters distributing his product all over North Dublin. It makes a good read in the tabloids but at the end of the day he is a middle man.

Would Scott Capper be a lad that would be feared around the place? Doesn't sound like the brightest fella going to jail for an unprovoked assault.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Would Scott Capper be a lad that would be feared around the place? Doesn't sound like the brightest fella going to jail for an unprovoked assault.
    That's the steroids and coke mixture for you

Yeah he's a goer. I actually know someone that had a knock with him but he is similarly built.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Well respected in prison anyway. Big lad and not afraid of anyone. Clearly lacks brains though.

People on here like to talk about flashy and his gang as if they are a bunch of rent boys. They might not be at the top of the food chain but they are very much feared and respected in North Dublin.

• Advertisement

Well respected in prison anyway. Big lad and not afraid of anyone. Clearly lacks brains though.

People on here like to talk about flashy and his gang as if they are a bunch of rent boys. They might not be at the top of the food chain but they are very much feared and respected in North Dublin.

Nobody in cabra gives a f about that shower of young kids including flashy and SC.
    Gone are the days of deccy curran,john daly & anto spratt 🀣

Nobody in cabra gives a f about that shower of young kids including flashy and SC.
    Gone are the days of deccy curran,john daly & anto spratt ��

I remember reading about a psychopath from Finglas a few years ago that beat up John Gilligan in prison and was involved in an assassination attempt on him after he got out of prison. Wonder was it any of those three?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Who do people in Cabra respect?

TB? Or even KH because of his family connections?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

I remember reading about a psychopath from Finglas a few years ago that beat up John Gilligan in prison and was involved in an assassination attempt on him after he got out of prison. Wonder was it any of those three?

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I think that was TB.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I think that was TB.

spot on there....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Drug dealers respected now?

No it was none of them.
    JG was riding JD in portlaoise.

Bucko/GW/DW.
    Not TB and certainly not kh

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Respect? Nobody in cabra or finglas respects any of these goons. They're scummy drug dealers. Respect is earned by good good people. This tramps are probably feared to a degree,certainly not respected

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Noseygit wrote: »
    Respect? Nobody in cabra or finglas respects any of these goons. They're scummy drug dealers. Respect is earned by good good people. This tramps are probably feared to a degree,certainly not respected

Respect was the wrong word. Feared maybe is more appropriate

• Advertisement

Respect was the wrong word. Feared maybe is more appropriate

The kids hanging around the shops/pub look up too bucko/git driving around in Lamborghini cars like there GOD.
    They would do anything too be noticed and thrown a few quid.
    They idiolize them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Yeah I’d agree with that. Making the comparison between Giller and Wardy has gotten out of context and people are talking about Wardy(Flash), like the boys are a not to be taken seriously. That would be bull****.

Even within Wardy’s operation there is a hierarchy and himself and the top level are very well connected. Not only to K’s , also to JOC obv, KH and other veteran criminals on the north side and the K district area. Look at it this way, he has been able to take on the Finglas faction involving the Bradley’s and other old school heads that were formerly under the Don and Marlo. Plus he is a lot younger than the likes of BG and Giller who have more time to move up the ranks.

Regardless of the amount of gear he shifts compared to others, no one is going to be able to control that amount of activity in Finglas without being well connected, and well capable of violence. Wardy and figures surrounding him are feared and respected across the north side as mentioned by previous poster.

The thing is, not far below them then you have the Gucci flip flop wearing street thugs we see on Inside the K. But don’t let that fool you into thinking the boys running it are joke....levels to the game

The 3 of them were 3 ****ing low life idiots. No where near the level of organized crime, drug dealing, or money making of Flash.

This is not now going the other way and blowing Flash out of proportion. But the 3 mentioned were more known for being volatile, violent scumbags than being anyways effective criminals.

Look at Wardys convictions, look at his lifestyle...now look at the others 3 in comparison.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Yeah I’d agree with that. Making the comparison between Giller and Wardy has gotten out of context and people are talking about Wardy(Flash), like the boys are a not to be taken seriously. That would be bull****.

Even within Wardy’s operation there is a hierarchy and himself and the top level are very well connected. Not only to K’s , also to JOC obv, KH and other veteran criminals on the north side and the K district area. Look at it this way, he has been able to take on the Finglas faction involving the Bradley’s and other old school heads that were formerly under the Don and Marlo. Plus he is a lot younger than the likes of BG and Giller who have more time to move up the ranks.

Regardless of the amount of gear he shifts compared to others, no one is going to be able to control that amount of activity in Finglas without being well connected, and well capable of violence. Wardy and figures surrounding him are feared and respected across the north side as mentioned by previous poster.

The thing is, not far below them then you have the Gucci flip flop wearing street thugs we see on Inside the K. But don’t let that fool you into thinking the boys running it are joke....levels to the game

Can remember he threw a brick at a car Fatpuss was sitting in, thought at the time that he’d be knocked off quickly but no, anyone saying he’s a pussy or that he isn’t feared doesn’t have a clue what they’re on about

The 3 of them were 3 ****ing low life idiots. No where near the level of organized crime, drug dealing, or money making of Flash.

This is not now going the other way and blowing Flash out of proportion. But the 3 mentioned were more known for being volatile, violent scumbags than being anyways effective criminals.

Look at Wardys convictions, look at his lifestyle...now look at the others 3 in comparison.

I was puzzled by that post myself. I know I shouldn't judge by appearances but based on photos, I'd far prefer someone like John Daly chasing me for a debt than Scott Capper. Also, according to another poster, he appears to have been John Gilligan's prison wife. Hardly the stuff that would strike fear into the hearts of his enemies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

He threw a brick at Bradley's car, that's hardly taking care of them, maybe the Bradley's arnt getting involved because it brings too much attention, didn't one of Bradley's mates get the little flashy fag by the throat and told they'll do what they want around finglas and won't be listening to flashy

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

John daly is the muppet who rang into joe Duffy from his prison cell and got the whole wing raided haha and people on here making him out to be some sort of criminal godfather.

Ye might not like flashy but he's already way ahead in the game then john daly ever was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

What's Git Russell up to these days? He still operating after all his bother with CAB, and PR and the Ks? His crew seem to be all dead, jailed or off the radar these days.

I was puzzled by that post myself. I know I shouldn't judge by appearances but based on photos, I'd far prefer someone like John Daly chasing me for a debt than Scott Capper. Also, according to another poster, he appears to have been John Gilligan's prison wife. Hardly the stuff that would strike fear into the hearts of his enemies.

Capper would have mauled JD, DC and AS in any type of physical altercation. In fact GW prob would too. DC couldn’t even put up a fight, chap had a colostomy bag for **** sake. That crew back years ago were nearly all little strung out, unfit wasters that were vicious with guns and knives.

Again not trying to glorify Flash and co., but the boys run a tight ship in terms of a local operation in their area. GW has avoided convictions and being killed despite now nearly 5 years in his position and basically taking over the reins in Finglas from TB.

There is bigger dealers and distributors in the Finglas area. But again let’s not get carried away and start making out Flash clique is a bunch of soft boys and muppets.

• Advertisement

Nobody saying they're soft just pointing out the media's portrayal of Mr.Flashy as on par with Big is wrong.

Flashy is still well behind Big, the Family, DOD, CP, FF etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement