Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

GerryFog wrote: »
    Nobody saying they're soft just pointing out the media's portrayal of Mr.Flashy as on par with Big is wrong.

Flashy is still well behind Big, the Family, DOD, CP, FF etc.

Yep, well that would be unquestionable. But the thing is Flash gang is a sub-cell of the K’s realistically. He basically got appointed into his role due to his family connections after TB and KH got sent off the scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Yep, well that would be unquestionable. But the thing is Flash gang is a sub-cell of the K’s realistically. He basically got appointed into his role due to his family connections after TB and KH got sent off the scene.

It's just as likely he gets stuff off his uncle and that's as far as it goes, wont find out till he gets in a bit of bother and see who starts shooting who.

He may well have been appointed the position because of family connections but he’s done well so far, no convictions in we say 5 years of operating out of ratoath? As the previous poster said he is still a lot younger than giller. Media’s glorification of the Gucci gang brand doesn’t help but surely he is well respected if not feared.

Yes I was in fact the original poster who made that point. I wasn’t trying to take a way from him by saying he got his position through family connections. I agree he has done relatively well in recent years at least in terms of not being killed or out in jail.

What I mean is people comparing his ‘size’ or scale compared to other gangs or dealers need to take into account alot these people and groups are interconnected and work in networks. Flash gang is a sub-unit of the larger Dublin network under the KOCG.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

I was puzzled by that post myself. I know I shouldn't judge by appearances but based on photos, I'd far prefer someone like John Daly chasing me for a debt than Scott Capper. Also, according to another poster, he appears to have been John Gilligan's prison wife. Hardly the stuff that would strike fear into the hearts of his enemies.

Between the 3 of them they easily had 25hits under there belt.and they were only 3 of a group of 12plus

Capper would have mauled JD, DC and AS in any type of physical altercation. In fact GW prob would too. DC couldn’t even put up a fight, chap had a colostomy bag for **** sake. That crew back years ago were nearly all little strung out, unfit wasters that were vicious with guns and knives.

Again not trying to glorify Flash and co., but the boys run a tight ship in terms of a local operation in their area. GW has avoided convictions and being killed despite now nearly 5 years in his position and basically taking over the reins in Finglas from TB.

There is bigger dealers and distributors in the Finglas area. But again let’s not get carried away and start making out Flash clique is a bunch of soft boys and muppets.

The 3 of them ran a fairly big ship b4.
    Marlo was the source as he was with JD sister.
    Yes they were toe rags but would kill you in the blink of an eye.
    Just look what deccy done too the fella on the cabra road with the shotgun or what JD done too Gerry Adams nephew after the shooting outside the Os in cabra

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Capper would have mauled JD, DC and AS in any type of physical altercation. In fact GW prob would too. DC couldn’t even put up a fight, chap had a colostomy bag for **** sake. That crew back years ago were nearly all little strung out, unfit wasters that were vicious with guns and knives.

Again not trying to glorify Flash and co., but the boys run a tight ship in terms of a local operation in their area. GW has avoided convictions and being killed despite now nearly 5 years in his position and basically taking over the reins in Finglas from TB.

There is bigger dealers and distributors in the Finglas area. But again let’s not get carried away and start making out Flash clique is a bunch of soft boys and muppets.

"The boys run a tight ship"

Pmsl

Between the 3 of them they easily had 25hits under there belt.and they were only 3 of a group of 12plus

Yeah I’m terms of murder and mayhem they certainly on a very different level than Flashy. So if that’s what we are talking about then that’s indisputable. Daly and Curran were evil psychopaths and at the time they made Finglas and particularly Rathoath area absolutely no go. They were similar to the McCarthy-Dundons in limerick in ways. The level of fear around that larger gang at the time was unbelievable. Similar to the Westies in Corduff in late 90’s/early 00’s also.

Dwayne Foster was another one of them. A lowlife, junkie runt of a man. Also a murderous psychopath. They did pull off a few big robberies too on transit vans and the like.
    Bit of those mentioned were they not lower in ranks and intelligence then the likes of MH and others who were found to head up the whole thing later, after DC and AS among others died
    But correct me if I’m wrong, most of that gang in contrast to Flash led highly dysfunctional, desperate lives that no one would envy. As opposed to Flash, who at least has had no jail time, has the gangsters moll, drives expensive cars and bikes and wears designer clobber etc.

If the original post stated that no one gives a **** about Flash and the kids and the days of DC, JD and AS are gone then yes...they were more sinister, dangerous and overall scummy *****. They were known to carry guns openly on the street at the time and the list of violence and hassle they inflicted on locals in the area was horrendous.

So I guess I better clear that up from my original post on the topic.

Yeah I’m terms of murder and mayhem they certainly on a very different level than Flashy. So if that’s what we are talking about then that’s indisputable. Daly and Curran were evil psychopaths and at the time they made Finglas and particularly Rathoath area absolutely no go. They were similar to the McCarthy-Dundons in limerick in ways. The level of fear around that larger gang at the time was unbelievable. Similar to the Westies in Corduff in late 90’s/early 00’s also.

Dwayne Foster was another one of them. A lowlife, junkie runt of a man. Also a murderous psychopath. They did pull off a few big robberies too on transit vans and the like.
    Bit of those mentioned were they not lower in ranks and intelligence then the likes of MH and others who were found to head up the whole thing later, after DC and AS among others died
    But correct me if I’m wrong, most of that gang in contrast to Flash led highly dysfunctional, desperate lives that no one would envy. As opposed to Flash, who at least has had no jail time, has the gangsters moll, drives expensive cars and bikes and wears designer clobber etc.

If the original post stated that no one gives a **** about Flash and the kids and the days of DC, JD and AS are gone then yes...they were more sinister, dangerous and overall scummy *****. They were known to carry guns openly on the street at the time and the list of violence and hassle they inflicted on locals in the area was horrendous.

So I guess I better clear that up from my original post on the topic.

Dwayne another f up peice of ****e.
    They were most all dysfunctional and head bangers.
    Didn't deccy and anto rip off the dundons once up in finglas.
    JD was lock up with john & Dessie Dundon in port Laois as well as christe keane.
    Sos mulvey use too hang around with them and he is d 1 would had a bit of a bash with flash and co in the last year or 2

Noseygit wrote: »
    "The boys run a tight ship"

Pmsl

Meaning that the operation goes on day after day without GW or main players being caught holding or handling anything despite all the media and Garda attention. They also avoid being shot or killed. They are smart enough to have a roster of youths and gofers to do the dirty work for them. He himself is less reckless than say the others mentioned in the Deccy Curran mob. So not claiming he’s Stringer Bell by any means ...but the ‘tight ship’ is relatively speaking

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Meaning that the operation goes on day after day without GW or main players being caught holding or handling anything despite all the media and Garda attention. They also avoid being shot or killed. They are smart enough to have a roster of youths and gofers to do the dirty work for them

Just about.

SF was on his way to whack GW before he hit a pole on his motorbike and died. Another fella topped himself with fear who was also involved.

I'd say he / they have v been lucky up to this point.

• Advertisement

Dwayne another f up peice of ****e.
    They were most all dysfunctional and head bangers.
    Didn't deccy and anto rip off the dundons once up in finglas.
    JD was lock up with john & Dessie Dundon in port Laois as well as christe keane.
    Sos mulvey use too hang around with them and he is d 1 would had a bit of a bash with flash and co in the last year or 2

Was it not the Collopys? The boys pulled guns on them and told them to **** back to Limerick, minus the money and minus the weight they were after.

Think Christy Keane actually set it up to put manners on the Collopys as they were getting too big for their boots on the Island while he was locked up. He organized it through JD.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Who’s sos mulvey?

Was it not the Collopys? The boys pulled guns on them and told them to **** back to Limerick, minus the money and minus the weight they were after.

Think Christy Keane actually set it up to put manners on the Collopys as they were getting too big for their boots on the Island while he was locked up. He organized it through JD.

Yeah I think your right about the collopys (my bad).christy & John were locked up together.john killed 1 of the poor fellas who was his man on the ground too over that from his cell.
    What ever happened too brothers JF & RF ?

Who’s sos mulvey?

This toe rag

This toe rag

Cheers man

• Registered Users Posts: 17,888 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

This toe rag
    When you see pictures of them in real life you realise just how well Love/Hate nailed the casting of most of their actors (and also have to wonder wtf they were thinking about putting a mascara wearing male model like Robert Sheehan in there aswell...)

See the house in Finglas that the Gucci gang operate out of that the guards were always hitting, would that be the only one? That one seemed to be getting fitted with new windows every week but hasn’t been raided in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I think that was TB.

Yea was tb then cancer bullied frizzy quinn I to doing Dougie móran to try make himself out to be a hard man to jc after ****in up the jg job

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Any word on DK? Something stinks. People in high places protecting that rat

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Holly Hoxed

No it was none of them.
    JG was riding JD in portlaoise.

Does that actually go on over here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

Any word on DK? Something stinks. People in high places protecting that rat

DK seems to have slipped back out of the limelight over the last week. Let’s see if it lasts.

Lee Byrne flaunting his £155,000 Richard Mille watch on Instagram.

Seems the cash machine of the Byrnes is still in full swing..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Eyes1 wrote: »

Does Lee have employment that would fund this? :) Surely CAB would be interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Does Lee have employment that would fund this? :) Surely CAB would be interested?

If my memory is correct high end car sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Used cars salesperson of the year

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

Eyes1 wrote: »

Daddy’s no doubt.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

He is not a used car salesman. Have you ever seen him any evidence of that? One paper incorrectly quoted that in an article a long time back shortly after LS (Liam & Sean - how creative) Active Car Sales was shut down and CAB took the cars. I would imagine it was to avoid any defamation case being taken along with the usuals “he has no involvement in crime”. Probably not a bad move considering the payout he got from Cosmos at Liffey Valley Shopping Centre for “damaging his good name! Heard Biggie didn’t leave a chicken wing for anyone else in the buffet lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

LS Car sales?

https://www.rte.ie/news/2018/0803/982893-crime-liam-byrne/

The gangsters had unlimited access to top of the range BMWs, Mercedes, Audis, Volkswagens, Lexus and Land Rover cars, as well as high-powered motorbikes such as the Buell 1100, the KTM 650, Suzuki 600 and the BMW G650X. Three electric bikes and a dune buggy were also stored in the car showroom. The business was also used for various gang member meetings or crime summits.

A "sale and return" system is an arrangement whereby dealerships lend cars to show to prospective customers. In a legitimate business, such loans are short term. However in the case of LS Active Car Sales the loan continued for weeks even though the car remained the recorded property of the seller.

The gang members also had "an elaborate pattern of international travel" and a unique way of paying for it. A relative worked in a travel company and booked flights and accommodation for them. Simoan McEnroe, Liam Byrne's partner, was involved in the bookings and once arranged, a man identified only as "Lee" would arrive at the travel shop on a moped and pay in cash for the business trips and holidays.

Lfc1988 wrote: »
    Heard Biggie didn’t leave a chicken wing for anyone else in the buffet lol

Haha

Makes me laugh when the rags call him an 'enforcer' ffs

Chubby little lad. Wonder if he'd be regarded as a target for the H lads as he's in the heart of the organization, BOCG wise anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Lfc1988 wrote: »
    He is not a used car salesman. Have you ever seen him any evidence of that? One paper incorrectly quoted that in an article a long time back shortly after LS (Liam & Sean - how creative) Active Car Sales was shut down and CAB took the cars. I would imagine it was to avoid any defamation case being taken along with the usuals “he has no involvement in crime”. Probably not a bad move considering the payout he got from Cosmos at Liffey Valley Shopping Centre for “damaging his good name! Heard Biggie didn’t leave a chicken wing for anyone else in the buffet lol

Biggie mad when biggie hungry. Biggie like food.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement