Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

A thread about drug dealers shootin, knifin, burning and choppin people up is no place for racism.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Gods Gift wrote: »
    A thread about drug dealers shootin, knifin, burning and choppin people up is no place for racism.

That's a racist comment, I'm offended.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

It's not hard to grasp coco, it's just plain incorrect.

Who's your relative and why would calling him chicken George be funny?

You need to provide some context here.

I don’t get it either. In any case, I agree I shouldn’t have made little of another race myself so won’t do it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Gucci flip flops

Chung lee stokes not gonna be happy about this

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

You're absolutely brain dead

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Can you clarify, that you are actually just taking the piss? I mean, it seems obvious, but there has been some mad crap posted here over the years so who knows? There has been a Clondalkin based Chinese/Irish criminal, but he was shot dead.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

Can you clarify, that you are actually just taking the piss? I mean, it seems obvious, but there has been some mad crap posted here over the years so who knows? There has been a Clondalkin based Chinese/Irish criminal, but he was shot dead.

If you think he’s serious I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

Lfc1988 wrote: »
    If you think he’s serious I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

No I don't think he is serious as in that there is actually a Chinese Traveller gang in Clondalkin. But based on some stuff posted here, I think it's possible he may have believed it himself.

Lads. at the absolute least, yous are taking over the thread to make low intelligence, childish jokes. I think the argument that it's in bad taste is valid because it's in a public forum and anyone can read it, if it was just you and a mate at home I don't see it being as much of a problem. However, this is all irrelevant because this isn't the ****ing place for it. Take it to the DMs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

So anyone any info on any if the seizures around drogheda in the last 2 weeks. There seemed to be a few bigish ones. Howd the lads get in in court?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

So anyone any info on any if the seizures around drogheda in the last 2 weeks. There seemed to be a few bigish ones. Howd the lads get in in court?

If the courts are still the same as they were when I was involved in them the lads will get a court date to have a hearing about when they will have a court date to set a court date, they will then unless circumstances are extreme go out on bail for a few years until they get sentenced. If it's an open shut case caught red handed and a menace to society or flight risk they wont get bail.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Good evening boys, any theories around what happened in moatview a couple of days back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Lads. at the absolute least, yous are taking over the thread to make low intelligence, childish jokes. I think the argument that it's in bad taste is valid because it's in a public forum and anyone can read it, if it was just you and a mate at home I don't see it being as much of a problem. However, this is all irrelevant because this isn't the ****ing place for it. Take it to the DMs

Calm down there now Bernie with the attitude and your total of 14 posts.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Black an tans

Good evening boys, any theories around what happened in moatview a couple of days back.

Woc revenge attack is what’s going around

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭NorthCity

I've heard someone had their throat cut in Whitestown , They died apparently

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

because casual racism is such fun? Who's that saying more about? Like I said dickhead.

so whilst complaining about the words others use, you call others dickheads....

Set Irony levels to Max.

NorthCity wrote: »
    I've heard someone had their throat cut in Whitestown , They died apparently

When?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Woc revenge attack is what’s going around

That's not true. Lad owed money, they attacked him with a hammer. His arm was seriously injured but he'll be grand. I reckon a WOC revenge attack is coming though.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    You're absolutely brain dead

What you call a Chinese traveller from Clondalkin who tries to sell you dud coke?

Jackie Chancer

I asked a Wing Mcdonagh for her number. She said - Sex! Sex! Sex! Free sex tonight!

I thought it was a guaranteed shag until her friend said, "She means 666-3629

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭luke9311

Anybody with knowledge on “the family” gang know who they are? Trying to look everywhere for names can’t find a thing though? Anybody knows pm me as I cant find it anywhere and before anyone asks why I’m just interested that’s all I don’t need any supplies hahaha

luke9311 wrote: »
    Anybody with knowledge on “the family” gang know who they are? Trying to look everywhere for names can’t find a thing though? Anybody knows pm me as I cant find it anywhere and before anyone asks why I’m just interested that’s all I don’t need any supplies hahaha

https://m.herald.ie/news/cab-seize-67k-range-rover-in-latest-swoop-on-family-drugs-gang-38487214.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Seem like geniuses, it's sad the guards dont have the funding nor the smarts to sort these idiots out. Ireland would be alot better if scum stopped selling gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Guess who is coming back to Drogheda from England in the next week....he has carberrys business partner in his sights.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Moghead

Noseygit wrote: »
    Guess who is coming back to Drogheda from England in the next week....he has carberrys business partner in his sights.

Gary Kelly?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 The enlightened one

Noseygit wrote: »

CP?

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭luke9311

Thanks pal was always wondering who they actually were as I just knew them by the street name if u wanna go by that lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Ireland would be alot better if scum stopped selling gear.

Wouldn't every country?

Wouldn't every country?

No, because they'll just make ****tier opiods and be riddled with worse health problems that we've to fix. The drugs aren't the problem, the people are. If they didn't have heroin it'd be Krokodil or some similar home brew. Or it'd be crack. Or anything else. People aren't addicts for the love of the drug, it's way deeper than that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

Wouldn't every country?

Beak is necessary to keep Dublin running.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement