Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Limpy wrote: »
    What the average age a gangster lives till? What's the secret to making loads of cash and staying under the radar.

Anywhere between 17 and 70, go to college and get a job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

I presume the poster who said another group seems more active and in control of BG’s area they mean Ballyer and they mean DD O’D’s crew.

DD def the running the foot soldiers and street level goons in that area and has been doing it a hell of a long time.

However BG operating at a different level Importation, wholesale distribution on a large scale. They are still working with the K’s(as also noted by GangsterGossip), but also have their own connects too. They getting the Patsy from K’s and the golden brown from elsewhere. BG reach spreads nationwide too. Far beyond Ballyer and Clondalkin where they are based.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

The chinese traveler gang in clondalkin are pretty big aswell
    How the fcuk would you know? You hadn't heard of them a few minutes ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Anyone else hear of the new chinese travelers gang in clondalkin

Xang Joyce, Wing Mc donagh, Chung lee stokes, dangerous crew but they do a great job with takeaways.

• Advertisement

Houses get burnt out via the letter box and front room windows. I'd be shocked if this was arson, originating in the upstairs bedroom.

Houses get burnt out via the letter box and front room windows. I'd be shocked if this was arson, originating in the upstairs bedroom.

Petrol bomb maybe? Thank god there was nobody seriously hurt.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Petrol bomb maybe? Thank god there was nobody seriously hurt.

The windows of the bedroom are still intact so nothing entered through the window. Unless the window was open. The plot thickens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Looks like a classic case of smoking in bed.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Looks like a classic case of smoking in bed.

Case
    Closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Two ARU and a squad flew by me in Crumlin just now, fairly moving, anything breaking on Twitter?

The helicopter was in the air as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

I presume the poster who said another group seems more active and in control of BG’s area they mean Ballyer and they mean DD O’D’s crew.

No, not Dee Dee. Not Ballyfermot.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

Who was this boys? CAB target, based in Tallaght, formerly part of Rattigan clique.

The “Lone Ranger” is AMcK just google tallaght cannabis grow won’t let me post links.

The Clondalkin gang boss he’s linked to is Gooners you can google St. Edmunds cocaine for the article about the €50k seizure again I am not allowed link

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Gucci flip flops

Xang Joyce, Wing Mc donagh, Chung lee stokes, dangerous crew but they do a great job with takeaways.

They not to be messed with and very feared in the clondalkin community there running the show now

They not to be messed with and very feared in the clondalkin community there running the show now

Sure they brought the corona over here with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,937 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Have the Chinese travellers any call out videos?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Have the Chinese travellers any call out videos?

They do, I saw one of Jackie Sham calling out Ming’s Ming not long ago but can’t find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Gucci flip flops

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    They do, I saw one of Jackie Sham calling out Ming’s Ming not long ago but can’t find it.

Chei ming mcdonagh is there leader and Chung lee stokes is the lieutenant

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Fcuk me just realised the schools are out... reading above should have confirmed that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭cocotheclown

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Fcuk me just realised the schools are out... reading above should have confirmed that.

Imagine being of Chinese descent and reading it, dickheads gonna be dickheads.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

RAToath boys

Neeeee nawwww neeee nawwww neeeee nawwww. That’s the sirens of the no fun brigade folks.

GerryFog wrote: »
    RAToath boys

They actually tried to start an American football team not long ago but it didn’t go so well, Ratoath Drive Rats they were called.

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    Neeeee nawwww neeee nawwww neeeee nawwww. That’s the sirens of the no fun brigade folks.

because casual racism is such fun? Who's that saying more about? Like I said dickhead.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,636 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Yes and he remains active. Extorted DCC for protection money last year. And known as a violent criminal, not someone who doesn't get his hands dirty. Hard to believe really.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4672135/gangster-derek-dee-dee-o-driscoll-gloated-siblings-murders/

https://amp.breakingnews.ie/ireland/receiver-appointed-to-deal-with-assets-of-criminal-who-extorted-money-from-dublin-city-council-builders-958692.html

ah yeah I remember the DCC extortion, AFAIK there is still an investigation ongoing as to how the council were using taxpayers funds to pay him not to burn construction machinery on the building site

Omackeral wrote: »
    And endless supply of defense clients. Clever business really.

Clever for her but Id wonder what way judges would see that situation. If I were a criminal I wouldnt want her as a solicitor for fear the judge would take a dim view solely because shes married to a convicted criminal. It shouldnt matter who she is married to but judges have the same bias we all do.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,943 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Imagine if Stokes or McDonagh was your actual surname, would you be equally offended or more offended?

Snowflakes gonna be snowflakes, even if they try and masquerade as a clown.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Imagine if Stokes or McDonagh was your actual surname, would you be equally offended or more offended?

Snowflakes gonna be snowflakes, even if they try and masquerade as a clown.

Racism or casual racism would only be applicable if I made some outdated and ****e remark about their surname, is that hard to grasp?

Was my relative a snowflake when someone called him chicken George once too often in the name of fun! before being filled in? **** hasn't said it since... Odd that

Anyway let you carry on with your ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Moghead

Imagine thinking it was funny too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,943 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Racism or casual racism would only be applicable if I made some outdated and ****e remark about their surname, is that hard to grasp?

Was my relative a snowflake when someone called him chicken George once too often in the name of fun! before being filled in? **** hasn't said it since... Odd that

Anyway let you carry on with your ****e.

It's not hard to grasp coco, it's just plain incorrect.

Who's your relative and why would calling him chicken George be funny?

You need to provide some context here.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement