Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

What do you think of flashys mrs ?
    A fine pair of tits on her & mad for coke and cock

jesus u lads have **** standards. shes wrecked like.

I'm happy to take your word for it. Locally it's a different group who seem more powerful and less on the radar, that's all. And tbh, when the "leader" is someone who was definitely at the back of the queue when brains were handed out, it's a remarkable achievement if that's the case.

The Family have some smart and discreet guys working for them. Its not exactly rocket science but you need dependable guys that don't draw attention.

Most guys working for the Family have regular jobs, don't use drugs and aren't buying rolexs and high spec cars. Then the Family themselves are the muscle if required.

All you need to do is find a contact on one of the trafficking routes (Colombia, Brazil, Venezuela, Peru, Bolivia, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Guinea Bissau, Morocco, Spain), have the money and then have dependable guys once it arrives in Dublin. Then making sure you get paid is handled by the heavies (in this case the brothers of the Family)

The Family themselves buy nice jeeps, aren't smart, use drugs but they impose fear and have the cash. It's the fact that they use reliable, discreet guys in their operations below them that has allowed them to grow into a serious outfit.

The lads working for Mr.Flashy and Big aren't smart. FF's lads are very intelligent. CP I dont know but I assume they're all idiots too. The Family have some shrewd people working for them though.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

GerryFog wrote: »
    All you need to do is find a contact on one of the trafficking routes (Colombia, Brazil, Venezuela, Peru, Bolivia, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Guinea Bissau, Morocco, Spain), have the money and then have dependable guys once it arrives in Dublin.

Jesus, I never realised it was that easy! Thanks a million for the tip Gerry, I’m just on SkyScanner pricing a flight to Freetown in Sierra Leone now, nice one you gent :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Gucci flip flops

Anyone else hear of the new chinese travelers gang in clondalkin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

The Family have some smart and discreet guys working for them. Its not exactly rocket science but you need dependable guys that don't draw attention.

Most guys working for the Family have regular jobs, don't use drugs and aren't buying rolexs and high spec cars. Then the Family themselves are the muscle if required.

All you need to do is find a contact on one of the trafficking routes (Colombia, Brazil, Venezuela, Peru, Bolivia, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Guinea Bissau, Morocco, Spain), have the money and then have dependable guys once it arrives in Dublin. Then making sure you get paid is handled by the heavies (in this case the brothers of the Family)

The Family themselves buy nice jeeps, aren't smart, use drugs but they impose fear and have the cash. It's the fact that they use reliable, discreet guys in their operations below them that has allowed them to grow into a serious outfit.

The lads working for Mr.Flashy and Big aren't smart. FF's lads are very intelligent. CP I dont know but I assume they're all idiots too. The Family have some shrewd people working for them though.

So the smart quiet fellas have the connections and make the money and use the family for muscle but the family run things and are stupid but smart because they spend their money how they like but use quiet people who dont spend all the money to import the drugs and sell them?

I know very little of this family but again if you are the fellas who are out fighting and dishing out beatings and in the sunday world shouting at a garda and wearing a tracksuit with a junkie or big mallet head on you, you are probably lower middle scale and wont last much longer than your body stays in its prime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

So the smart quiet fellas have the connections and make the money and use the family for muscle but the family run things and are stupid but smart because they spend their money how they like but use quiet people who dont spend all the money to import the drugs and sell them?

I know very little of this family but again if you are the fellas who are out fighting and dishing out beatings and in the sunday world shouting at a garda and wearing a tracksuit with a junkie or big mallet head on you, you are probably lower middle scale and wont last much longer than your body stays in its prime.

BG is far from stupid... got caught when he was a young lad with some drugs and did his time and hasn't been near anything since.. he is running a really tight operation out there.. if anything I'd say he is one of the smartest I've seen in a long time... moving massive amounts of product... loads of wash companies and hasn't got himself involved in any stupid feud like most in that game... no bodies to there names keeps them out of the limelight... there is a lot of other lads who could do with following there game

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Gucci flip flops

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    BG is far from stupid... got caught when he was a young lad with some drugs and did his time and hasn't been near anything since.. he is running a really tight operation out there.. if anything I'd say he is one of the smartest I've seen in a long time... moving massive amounts of product... loads of wash companies and hasn't got himself involved in any stupid feud like most in that game... no bodies to there names keeps them out of the limelight... there is a lot of other lads who could do with following there game

The chinese traveler gang in clondalkin are pretty big aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Do you know him? He is not smart.

But they do seem to have kept out of feuds and focused on distribution rather than petty squabbles leading to settling scores. And that does seem a smart move. They are constant CAB targets though. Constant seizures. I think it's probably true that they have reliable low key people working for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,640 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Is that the chap that is married to a barrister? Think that was said on here, bizarre situation if true

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Anyone else hear of the new chinese travelers gang in clondalkin

A great bunch of lads.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Gods Gift wrote: »
    A great bunch of lads.

They’re rough but they don’t have a patch on the Algerian firm running the car wash in Magherafelt.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy

What the average age a gangster lives till? What's the secret to making loads of cash and staying under the radar.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Limpy wrote: »
    What the average age a gangster lives till? What's the secret to making loads of cash and staying under the radar.

Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Is that the chap that is married to a barrister? Think that was said on here, bizarre situation if true

No, that's Dee Dee O'Driscoll. Married to Lorraine Stephens solicitor. That's no secret.

https://amp.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/notorious-criminal-jailed-over-brawl-role-29701884.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Does that fella have a solicitor wife too?

It's published that Dee Dee has a solicitor wife, On the "Mr Big" *scale of gangster where would he be?
    https://www.pressreader.com/ireland/irish-independent/20131026/282041914874155

Does that fella have a solicitor wife too?

No, BG of The Family is not married to a solicitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Black an tans

jesus u lads have **** standards. shes wrecked like.

Ye she is a dog. she is mad for the charlie

Heard she does be with anything 2 if she gets stuff off them

The smart guys working for the Family handle the logistics and the laundering. They work 9-5s and keep the head down. The Family have the connections, the cash and the muscle to let the 'smart lads' do their work. Thats what ive heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

possible shooting in Belcamp? Multiple garda presence outside the Newtown House?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,640 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

No, that's Dee Dee O'Driscoll. Married to Lorraine Stephens solicitor. That's no secret.

https://amp.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/notorious-criminal-jailed-over-brawl-role-29701884.html

Cheers. Pretty awkward situation for a solicitor to be married to a convicted criminal in gangland.I wonder do they show up at to the annual Blackhall Place black tie ball, that would make for an interesting evening

• Advertisement

MrFlashy92 wrote: »
    Jesus, I never realised it was that easy! Thanks a million for the tip Gerry, I’m just on SkyScanner pricing a flight to Freetown in Sierra Leone now, nice one you gent :-)

The hard part is the logistics.

It's dead easy to get a kilo of cocaine somewhere like Valle de Cauca in Colombia. They go for about $1000 just outside of the City. Getting it safely back to Ireland is the problem. Like I said though its not rocket science.

I'm pretty sure some lad running a timber company was bringing timber from Sierra Leone into Ireland. The logs were stuffed with cocaine. He got caught eventually.

Cheers. Pretty awkward situation for a solicitor to be married to a convicted criminal in gangland.I wonder do they show up at to the annual Blackhall Place black tie ball, that would make for an interesting evening

Yes and he remains active. Extorted DCC for protection money last year. And known as a violent criminal, not someone who doesn't get his hands dirty. Hard to believe really.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4672135/gangster-derek-dee-dee-o-driscoll-gloated-siblings-murders/

https://amp.breakingnews.ie/ireland/receiver-appointed-to-deal-with-assets-of-criminal-who-extorted-money-from-dublin-city-council-builders-958692.html

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

Sorry if posted earlier
    from twitter Garda info
    Two men arrested today following search of 2 vehicles & seizure of €1.2m Cocaine (subject to analysis) on the M3 near Ashbourne. This was an intelligence led Op by GNDOCB, Garda National Crime & Security Intelligence Service & assisted by Revenue Customs Service

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

Do you know him? He is not smart.

But they do seem to have kept out of feuds and focused on distribution rather than petty squabbles leading to settling scores. And that does seem a smart move. They are constant CAB targets though. Constant seizures. I think it's probably true that they have reliable low key people working for them.

I knew him a few yrs ago... but haven't seen him in a long time... he wasnt rash or stupid back then so cabt see him having becoming thick now.. there well know so of course there going to be cab targets but they haven't got caught for anything in a long time and are making big money so I'd say that's fairly smart... the brother who got caught in spain is a different story he liked his own product and was a different individual to BG...

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Black an tans

markc91 wrote: »
    possible shooting in Belcamp? Multiple garda presence outside the Newtown House?

No such thing

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

The smart guys working for the Family handle the logistics and the laundering. They work 9-5s and keep the head down. The Family have the connections, the cash and the muscle to let the 'smart lads' do their work. Thats what ive heard.

Ive always wondered do the guys like accountants and solicitors and whoever else involved in the whole operation exist solely for the Family's purpose or are they offering services to other criminals?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

And endless supply of defense clients. Clever business really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Two ARU and a squad flew by me in Crumlin just now, fairly moving, anything breaking on Twitter?

• Advertisement

Two ARU and a squad flew by me in Crumlin just now, fairly moving, anything breaking on Twitter?

I'm guessing its an early morning raid.

They love Sunday mornings.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement