Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Ladies and gentlemen, Yore Mas is now open under new management

13738394143

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭ P.C.


    I will have a long neck bottle, so.


  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 23,073 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Steve


    Think we need some of these.. guaranteed to be sterile! :D

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBHaA9f-iclzW3q2v9IeIOhaSFyk9BKNpimh8kEVZIFubp5jYrAQ


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭ P.C.


    Thank you.

    Anymore?

    I have to practice for tomorrow, a few games to watch on the telly.


  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 23,073 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Steve


    tequila-shots_105334.jpgOh yeah,...

    Will be watching some quality rugby as well tomorrow as well as seeing Leinster win on Sunday!


  • Registered Users Posts: 14,493 ✭✭✭✭ Poor Uncle Tom


    Steve wrote: »
    tequila-shots_105334.jpgOh yeah,...

    Will be watching some quality rugby as well tomorrow as well as seeing Leinster win on Sunday!

    Yeah, but you should follow a real team.....::p

    beer-facts.jpeg


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭ P.C.


    I would wear a Munster top today if I had one.

    So, I will have to wear an Ireland top.


  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 23,073 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Steve


    Yeah, but you should follow a real team.....::p

    Hands up, they were as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike today..:mad:


  • Registered Users Posts: 14,493 ✭✭✭✭ Poor Uncle Tom


    Steve wrote: »
    Hands up, they were as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike today..:mad:

    I was disappointed at their performance myself, tbh, I thought they'd walk it after their big win over Castres, or at least give a better account, but there's still time.


  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 23,073 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Steve


    This thread has a lot to answer for.

    I met a BGRH brother at a wedding yesterday (Saturday), We were still going strong at 6 in the morning.

    I am broken.


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,616 ✭✭✭✭ OldGoat


    You shagged a Brother at a wedding?!?! Euuuuweh, weddings. Blergh.

    I'm older than Minecraft goats.



  • Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 23,073 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Steve


    Definitely no Brother shagging, the wimmins were there..

    The even made sandwiches in the early hours, just like the old days :D


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,616 ✭✭✭✭ OldGoat


    The old days taste like nostalgic sammichs and bacon.

    I'm older than Minecraft goats.



  • Moderators Posts: 24,659 ✭✭✭✭ ChewChew


    Steve wrote: »
    This thread has a lot to answer for.

    I met a BGRH brother at a wedding yesterday (Saturday), We were still going strong at 6 in the morning.

    I am broken.

    Not just any old wedding either!!! :D


    Steve wrote: »
    Definitely no Brother shagging, the wimmins were there..

    The even made sandwiches in the early hours, just like the old days :D

    You're welcome :D


  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 23,073 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Steve


    It was certainly one to remember :D

    Now get back into the kitchen where you belong..! :pac:





    *best wedding evar


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,313 ✭✭✭ DenMan


    What a beautiful sunny day it is!

    Beers for all!

    How's everybody? :D

    original_o-PINT-GLASS-BEER-facebook.jpg?1473216955


  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 23,073 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Steve


    Jaysus, they look soo good Den. :D


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,539 The Specialist


    *A mysterious stranger enters the bar, wearing silky smooth neon jacket*

    Evening brethren :D


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,616 ✭✭✭✭ OldGoat


    Am having a crappy day and the day has only started. If I had a bottle in the office I'd be lacing my coffee right now. In an effort to to give myself a modicum of respite I've wandered back into the oul' local and have some large bottles of stout, off the shelf. And a sammich. Toasted.

    I'm older than Minecraft goats.



  • Registered Users Posts: 7,313 ✭✭✭ DenMan


    OldGoat wrote: »
    Am having a crappy day and the day has only started. If I had a bottle in the office I'd be lacing my coffee right now. In an effort to to give myself a modicum of respite I've wandered back into the oul' local and have some large bottles of stout, off the shelf. And a sammich. Toasted.

    Good morning OG

    Hope you're keeping well. Here you go my man! :D

    roast-beef-sandwich-with-guinness-mushrooms-sandwiches-on-plate.jpg


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,616 ✭✭✭✭ OldGoat


    Ahh, cheers Den.
    /Scrapes fungus off the meat then snarfels the meat and bread.
    Soakage!

    I'm older than Minecraft goats.



  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,633 ✭✭✭ patrickc


    do I hear beer flowing?


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,616 ✭✭✭✭ OldGoat


    Ye might wanna dust off that stool before you sit on it.
    I bet if this place had a disco ball the regulars would come flooding back.

    I'm older than Minecraft goats.



  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 23,073 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Steve


    OldGoat wrote: »
    Ye might wanna dust off that stool before you sit on it.
    I bet if this place had a disco ball the regulars would come flooding back.

    There's one in the cellar covered in cobwebs, not sure I'm brave enough to go down there given the resident hasn't been fed in years...

    :D


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,539 The Specialist


    Great to see some life in this place again :D a pint whenever ye are ready please!


  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 23,073 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Steve


    Here you go..

    IMG_3685.JPG?mtime=20171005170923

    On the house.. :D


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,539 The Specialist


    Steve wrote: »
    Here you go..

    IMG_3685.JPG?mtime=20171005170923

    On the house.. :D

    Pure Nectar, cheers Steve :D


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,616 ✭✭✭✭ OldGoat


    /Quaffs mouthfuls of stout.
    So the thing is, with the onset of a presidential election and wotnot, should we elect to be the titular head of our country, a lead guitarist and singer from a band called 'The Bogey Boys'?

    I'm older than Minecraft goats.



  • Moderators Posts: 24,659 ✭✭✭✭ ChewChew


    Beer me, please.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭ juke


    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREdfv8jQDYIpghf1koJcsXYjHZHU7-_U4XL2_zfC8ia-cCR0Go


  • Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 24,659 ✭✭✭✭ ChewChew


    juke wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREdfv8jQDYIpghf1koJcsXYjHZHU7-_U4XL2_zfC8ia-cCR0Go

    Ok, that'll do. ;)


Advertisement