Advertisement
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Ladies and gentlemen, Yore Mas is now open under new management

13738394143

Comments



  • I will have a long neck bottle, so.




  • Think we need some of these.. guaranteed to be sterile! :D

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBHaA9f-iclzW3q2v9IeIOhaSFyk9BKNpimh8kEVZIFubp5jYrAQ




  • Thank you.

    Anymore?

    I have to practice for tomorrow, a few games to watch on the telly.




  • tequila-shots_105334.jpgOh yeah,...

    Will be watching some quality rugby as well tomorrow as well as seeing Leinster win on Sunday!




  • Steve wrote: »
    tequila-shots_105334.jpgOh yeah,...

    Will be watching some quality rugby as well tomorrow as well as seeing Leinster win on Sunday!

    Yeah, but you should follow a real team.....::p

    beer-facts.jpeg


  • Advertisement


  • I would wear a Munster top today if I had one.

    So, I will have to wear an Ireland top.




  • Yeah, but you should follow a real team.....::p

    Hands up, they were as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike today..:mad:




  • Steve wrote: »
    Hands up, they were as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike today..:mad:

    I was disappointed at their performance myself, tbh, I thought they'd walk it after their big win over Castres, or at least give a better account, but there's still time.




  • This thread has a lot to answer for.

    I met a BGRH brother at a wedding yesterday (Saturday), We were still going strong at 6 in the morning.

    I am broken.




  • You shagged a Brother at a wedding?!?! Euuuuweh, weddings. Blergh.

    I'm older than Minecraft goats.



  • Advertisement


  • Definitely no Brother shagging, the wimmins were there..

    The even made sandwiches in the early hours, just like the old days :D




  • The old days taste like nostalgic sammichs and bacon.

    I'm older than Minecraft goats.





  • Steve wrote: »
    This thread has a lot to answer for.

    I met a BGRH brother at a wedding yesterday (Saturday), We were still going strong at 6 in the morning.

    I am broken.

    Not just any old wedding either!!! :D


    Steve wrote: »
    Definitely no Brother shagging, the wimmins were there..

    The even made sandwiches in the early hours, just like the old days :D

    You're welcome :D




  • It was certainly one to remember :D

    Now get back into the kitchen where you belong..! :pac:





    *best wedding evar




  • What a beautiful sunny day it is!

    Beers for all!

    How's everybody? :D

    original_o-PINT-GLASS-BEER-facebook.jpg?1473216955




  • Jaysus, they look soo good Den. :D




  • *A mysterious stranger enters the bar, wearing silky smooth neon jacket*

    Evening brethren :D




  • Am having a crappy day and the day has only started. If I had a bottle in the office I'd be lacing my coffee right now. In an effort to to give myself a modicum of respite I've wandered back into the oul' local and have some large bottles of stout, off the shelf. And a sammich. Toasted.

    I'm older than Minecraft goats.





  • OldGoat wrote: »
    Am having a crappy day and the day has only started. If I had a bottle in the office I'd be lacing my coffee right now. In an effort to to give myself a modicum of respite I've wandered back into the oul' local and have some large bottles of stout, off the shelf. And a sammich. Toasted.

    Good morning OG

    Hope you're keeping well. Here you go my man! :D

    roast-beef-sandwich-with-guinness-mushrooms-sandwiches-on-plate.jpg




  • Ahh, cheers Den.
    /Scrapes fungus off the meat then snarfels the meat and bread.
    Soakage!

    I'm older than Minecraft goats.



  • Advertisement


  • do I hear beer flowing?




  • Ye might wanna dust off that stool before you sit on it.
    I bet if this place had a disco ball the regulars would come flooding back.

    I'm older than Minecraft goats.





  • OldGoat wrote: »
    Ye might wanna dust off that stool before you sit on it.
    I bet if this place had a disco ball the regulars would come flooding back.

    There's one in the cellar covered in cobwebs, not sure I'm brave enough to go down there given the resident hasn't been fed in years...

    :D




  • Great to see some life in this place again :D a pint whenever ye are ready please!




  • Here you go..

    IMG_3685.JPG?mtime=20171005170923

    On the house.. :D




  • Steve wrote: »
    Here you go..

    IMG_3685.JPG?mtime=20171005170923

    On the house.. :D

    Pure Nectar, cheers Steve :D




  • /Quaffs mouthfuls of stout.
    So the thing is, with the onset of a presidential election and wotnot, should we elect to be the titular head of our country, a lead guitarist and singer from a band called 'The Bogey Boys'?

    I'm older than Minecraft goats.





  • Beer me, please.




  • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREdfv8jQDYIpghf1koJcsXYjHZHU7-_U4XL2_zfC8ia-cCR0Go


  • Advertisement


  • juke wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREdfv8jQDYIpghf1koJcsXYjHZHU7-_U4XL2_zfC8ia-cCR0Go

    Ok, that'll do. ;)


Advertisement