Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prison Break

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,803 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Have got to do some study so i'll keep this brief!
    FARKING FANTASTIC STUFF!

My stomach was in bits for the last 10 minutes with them about to discover Pope / the alarm sounding as Scofield was about to cross. Shame to see Savrinn and his father die after an honorable attempt to save Veronica.

Can't bloody wait til next week.. but i also will really miss the show - some of the best TV this year!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Ye what a damn fine episode! So tense,I was biting my nails for the last 15 minutes.
    It was sad to see Charles go,but as a plot device it works wonders doesn't it? We know next year will be them on the run,and now they have something that will be a major story Id imagine,$5million...which T-Bag heard about!

Felt sorry for Nick as well,but he did the right thing in the end :)

I had a feeling that Kellerman was going to kill the VP for the company,switch sides,either way it looks like she is a dead woman :p

Those last few minutes with them getting over the wall,and several things nearly preventing it from happening. I knew Chubs wouldn't make it,I thought Tweener might not either,liked how he punched Bellick though.

One more episode left this season? Can it get any tenser? Is there such a word as tenser? Umm...I'll have to mull that one over.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Another good episode, really gripping stuff.
    There are some amount of loose ends to tie up next week though, there is the escape/manhunt, Veronica's effort to clear Linc and the VP story all in 40 minutes, it should be excellent.

Has it been confirmed that there is to be a second season?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

When I watched last night I was on the edge of my seat! What a great ending, all the tension etc seeing what would happen. I find it hard to believe
    how they'll actually get away, they've got no head start, and they have to get to the airfield that's 10 miles away, with no means of transport.

Nest week is going to be great

John

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

Another superb episode. The tension was unbelievable pretty much the whole way through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,467 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I can't believe
    they made it
    !
    Brilliant episode. :)
    Can't wait for next week....

masterK: Yes, it has been confirmed for a second season.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

They
    Made it over the wall, they haven't made it any further though

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

Tanacredi-tastic I presume c-notes friends are going to be there again with te suv for them all, cutting it close though, so I guess Mike did use some superingenious methods to get out,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

out of 5 stars give that 8

fantastic television and i cannot wait for the last episode. pure brilliance.
    it was obvious that cable was going to break :D but still brilliant. thought it was the predator following them when the screen went all weird but it was just Haywire :)

Mossy Monk wrote:
    ..thought it was the predator following them when the screen went all weird but it was just Haywire :)
    Thank God i wasn't the only one who thought that..! :D

• Advertisement

Promo for the season finale! ** [contains spoilers] **

.. possibly the most gripping hour of TV you'll see this year... or any other year! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

Roll on next week!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭digiman

basquille wrote:
    Promo for the season finale! ** [contains spoilers] **

.. possibly the most gripping hour of TV you'll see this year... or any other year! :D
    Should I watch this? Does it give away much about how it will end or anything else in the episode?
    I never watch the Lost ones anymore becasue I always feel let down then after I have seen the episode.

Nope.. doesn't actually show a whole lot to be honest.

Just a lot of what could be expected with regards to the episode structure. No specifically crucial or shots that give much away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

So, theres only 40 minutes of PB left until next season?!! Boo-urns, its sooo good, im so hyper after watching that! Intense is an understatement!

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

That was some damn great TV.

Do you think it might happen that:
    The VP and her bodyguard (sorry, it's late can't rem names) will also go on the run and team up with Mike & co. in some capacity to expose the plot?

Also Linc's son is still in jail. Next season will we be watching Prison Break-in to some degree?

What's the story with the Prison Break forum? Is it going ahead?
    Although I was initally against it, once RTE start showing it and people start watching series 2 from the US, things could get messy in the TV forum

cosgrove80 wrote:
    Do you think it might happen that:
    The VP and her bodyguard (sorry, it's late can't rem names) will also go on the run and team up with Mike & co. in some capacity to expose the plot?
    Think "the bodyguard" you're referring to is Agent Kellerman - i'd be suprised to see them teaming up with Michael, Linc etc. Especially with Kellerman essentially responsible for putting Linc's son (LJ) in jail, murdering LJ's mother, numerous attempts to end Linc's life and generally doing his best to prevent any chance of evidence which acquits Linc from seeing the light of day.
    cosgrove80 wrote:
    What's the story with the Prison Break forum? Is it going ahead?
    I actually put in a post on the 'Prison Break Forum' request thread (as linked to in my sig) asking Cloud for an update on whether or not it will go ahead.
    cosgrove80 wrote:
    Although I was initally against it, once RTE start showing it and people start watching series 2 from the US, things could get messy in the TV forum
    Yeah, i assume it would essentially work the same as the 'Lost' forum with the 'US' and 'IRL' threads to ensure divulging of future plotlines does not spoil Irish viewers enjoyment of the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kittenz

has it been confirmed if there is another season or is there only one more episode of it for us to look forward to? :(

kittenz wrote:
    has it been confirmed if there is another season or is there only one more episode of it for us to look forward to? :(
    Yes.. there will be another season.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

that was amazing. I was glued to the screen.

A whole twenty seconds alone on T-Bag licking his lips when he heard about the money and when he was rubbing Belliks head down in the tunnel, very gay, very tbag very enjoyable.

I love tbag but i love prison break even more. I want to be in his pocket.

I don't like where the drug thing is going with the doctor. I don't see much of a need for it tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

I want to be in his pocket.
    How weird :confused:

it's not that weird! Did anyone notice Tbag looking a bit sneaky after he hit the prison officer and removed the cuffs from Linc. He stared at the cuffs for ages
    i think he is going to use them as a weapon to slice up abbrusie (sp?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

yeah, noticed him acting all weird with the cuffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

I was sure when Abbrusie said
    they go in alphabetical order
    that he would have t-bag last and then cut the wire so he'd fall.

abbrusi (ah can't spell his name) told Tbag that he prayed for him :)
    the look on tbags face was priceless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

what happens to poor chubbez

they should have killed him off. He should have died from the fall, he isn't going to serve any purpose anymore and it would be more fitting if he died imo since now he faces loads more time in jail which isn't a nice stroy. Neither is death but i know what i would perfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I would assume that Charles "bought the farm" from his injuries?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭nagero

Well and truly set up for season 2 but it felt like a bit of a letdown after last weeks edge of seat episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭digiman

The temptation not to watch this right now!! Its killing me, I better study for my exam today first though, damn priorities :mad:

Advertisement