Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercers and Tattoo Artists in Ireland

Options
1282930313234»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Shero321

D3PO wrote: »
    Due don't cheap out. Like has already been said good tattoos are not cheap and cheap tattoos are not good.

Given its something you will have for the rest of your life the price of a good tattoo is a pittance. Much more expensive to get a crappy tattoo lasered and then covered up than get good ink from the start.

Hay, it's not about cheapin out man. It's about find the right guy at the best price. And I have to disagree with you on the fact of the price been worth it, if you want a good tattoo. Check out the 2 tattoos I posted up and judge for yourself. The tribal tattoo was priced €700 by a well known Dublin Tatoo shop & the angle was priced at €650 these tattoos belong to me and I paid €200 for the trible & €100 for the angle. So it speaks for its self, cheap is not crap. It's the fools who pay the big prices because there getting a tattoo in a well known tattoo shop, that are messing it up for everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Shero321

Shero321 wrote: »
    Hay, it's not about cheapin out man. It's about find the right guy at the best price. And I have to disagree with you on the fact of the price been worth it, if you want a good tattoo. Check out the 2 tattoos I posted up and judge for yourself. The tribal tattoo was priced €700 by a well known Dublin Tatoo shop & the angle was priced at €650 these tattoos belong to me and I paid €200 for the trible & €100 for the angle. So it speaks for its self, cheap is not crap. It's the fools who pay the big prices because there getting a tattoo in a well known tattoo shop, that are messing it up for everyone else.

Sorry the phone won't let me attach files. Ill post up photos later, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Thanks for the reply. And what you said is very true. This guy has got a shop, but I don't know it's name. It's address is 103 Main Street bray & the the artist name is Robert. But only yesterday, I was recommend another guy mark(tattooist)Daily. He is based in tallaght and He works from home & is amazing, plus he doesn't charge a kings ransom. You can check out he's work on Facebook. So if anybody has any info on this guy in bray, keep me posted.

Im sorry but I've seen your man Mark's work on Facebook before and it's mostly terrible, there is many an artist in Ireland who are miles better like has been said before you pay for what you get, and you couldn't pay me to go to him for intricate work.

The last bit of this is completely wrong, there are way to many people walking around with piss poor tattoo's because they looked at price before they looked at the quality of work, it's quite the opposite really the well known tattoo shops charge better prices because there work is of high standard my view it's there for life and if im going to get it done I wan't it done right by an artist. Mark Tattoist Daily would never get a job in any of the well known Dublin studios.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Just had a look at Mark Daly's work on Facebook now.

I'm not going to turn around and say it's terrible, but it's certainly not good either! Symmetry is off, lines aren't smooth and even, and his portrait work is very bad.

You can keep justifying paying a cheap price for a tattoo to yourself all you like, but in general, tattoos are expensive because you get damn good work for the money you pay.

If you want to go to a scratcher or go to a shítty studio with a bad rep, go right ahead, but insulting people who pay the prices for good tattoos is ridiculous because nobody's insulted you and your choices.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

Blown lines and hand tattoos done at home. Go for it and get what you deserve.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I'd rather pay a "kings ransom" than get work that looks anything like his.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

Sorry the phone won't let me attach files. Ill post up photos later, cheers

Still no photos?? I wanna see what €300 worth of tattoos gets me outside my usual "well known" shop

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭vwgolfmk504

Hi Guys, im thinking of getting a tattoo by denise in snakebite? anyone have an opinion on her work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Hi Guys, im thinking of getting a tattoo by denise in snakebite? anyone have an opinion on her work?

Can't fault anyone in Snakebite tbh. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I've seen some amazing pieces turned out by Denise, particularly some of the recent animal pieces she's been doing. She loves them, and it shows in the work!

• Advertisement

I've seen some amazing pieces turned out by Denise, particularly some of the recent animal pieces she's been doing. She loves them, and it shows in the work!

thanks, im booked in for a 4 hour session in a few weeks so cant wait, i looked at her portfolio before but im so not the arty type so not the best judge of tattoo artists

thanks, im booked in for a 4 hour session in a few weeks so cant wait, i looked at her portfolio before but im so not the arty type so not the best judge of tattoo artists

What's she doing for you?

What's she doing for you?

3 roses black and grey but two of them are going to be very light in terms of shading and the third will be normal shading with leafs etc.

3 roses are people who played a major part in my life

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Audz40-Not the place for this.
    Please dont post regarding this matter again.

audz.40 banned for a month for failing to follow mod instruction and posting slanderous/defaming comments.

Advertisement