Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warhammer 40K RPG - Players Chatroom

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Now that was one dirty post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

The sitting part?

Now I need to convince this one of his personailties to give me the freakin prometheum. Oh Sarky, would I have something akin to electrical tape by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I'll allow duct tape, no more. That should be plenty. If there's one thing we've all learned from Aliens, duct tape is an amazing device. It can turn two big guns... into ONE REALLY BIG GUN!

You'll have to wait a turn or two to use it though, the other group have already opened fire...

The fuse is, in theory, set for the duration of time it will take that canister to fall till it's about 2 floors above those Tau. Then flaming death pie will occur.

Oh, and I checked the grabbing of the canister thing with Zounds. His current persona would rather talk to the Tau....

Mmm, me like flaming death pie.

• Advertisement

You leave those pies alone!

Where is our magnificent DM aka Sarky.

Been really busy this week, don'tchaknow. I'll have a new turn up sometime this weekend. POSSIBLY TODAY! *GASP*

This might be a good time to mention that you can't actually finish your mission if you kill Jarred. He's got the codes you need, and he's not giving them up. You're stuck with him, at least until he opens the doors for you. :)

What if they kill Argeus? Is that a problem?

Because it looks pretty likely, this personality seems to be quite the pacifist...

• Advertisement

Can I give you a hand? Maybe I can shoot out his left eye and you can put some explosives into the eyesocket? Is that gross enough for you? :)
    Raphael wrote:
    What if they kill Argeus? Is that a problem?

Because it looks pretty likely, this personality seems to be quite the pacifist...

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭thegogz

no kill jarred?? boo!

Ok not really a problem I just like torturing people.

Oh, torture away, just don't kill him. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

Qwertz, meaning this is the nicest way possible: WTF are you playing at??

Can somebody explain to me what exactly I did wrong?

Zounds wrote:
    Qwertz, meaning this is the nicest way possible: WTF are you playing at??

Zounds, do you take me for a complete idiot or what exactly is your problem? Of course I know that I cannot make things happen. Our sarkylicious DM will explain once he is back. He seems to be quite busy lately.

PM1 from Zounds:
    Re: Delusions of DM-dom
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by qwertz
    What exactly are you referring to?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zounds
    did get permission to do that from Sarky or do you just not know how this type of RP works?

The grenade!

PM2 from Zounds:
    Re: Delusions of DM-dom
    Quote:

Quote:
    did get permission to do that from Sarky or do you just not know how this type of RP works?

You're not a DM! you can't make things happen

well if sarky gave you permission, then that's ok and that was my original question

that'd make far more sense if you wrote:

The grenade!

y'know, just so everyone else understands it

Next time consider pm me in the first place. Then nobody gets pissed off.
    Zounds wrote:
    that'd make far more sense if you wrote:

The grenade!

y'know, just so everyone else understands it

Calm down. This was my idea. I wasn't going to mention it, because I thought it best to keep it secret from the rest of you. Qwertz's character has a little advantage the rest of you don't (Such as Argeus' ability to read the Emperor's Tarot, or Arkerius' interface plugs), which more or less amounts to a Spidey-Sense style anticipation of danger. This amounts to me occasionally PMing him ahead of the rest of you when something bad is about to happen.

I hadn't thought exactly how it would go in a play by post game, and it's obviously caused confusion. So what I'll do from now on is let you all know if his danger sense gets triggered. Your characters will still be unaware of it and cannot act any diferently, but at least you won't be surprised the next time Vollbart yells for everyone to get down. How's that?

• Advertisement

You forgot to tell them that I am invulnerable now.
    Sarky wrote:
    Calm down. This was my idea. I wasn't going to mention it, because I thought it best to keep it secret from the rest of you. Qwertz's character has a little advantage the rest of you don't (Such as Argeus' ability to read the Emperor's Tarot, or Arkerius' interface plugs), which more or less amounts to a Spidey-Sense style anticipation of danger. This amounts to me occasionally PMing him ahead of the rest of you when something bad is about to happen.

I hadn't thought exactly how it would go in a play by post game, and it's obviously caused confusion. So what I'll do from now on is let you all know if his danger sense gets triggered. Your characters will still be unaware of it and cannot act any diferently, but at least you won't be surprised the next time Vollbart yells for everyone to get down. How's that?

You'll get invulnerability when you paint my chicken coop!

Give me your address and I will get your chicken coop painted in whatever colour you want.
    Sarky wrote:
    You'll get invulnerability when you paint my chicken coop!

Even octane?

Even MutantNinjaTurtleGreen :)
    Raphael wrote:
    Even octane?

Raphael wrote:
    Even octane?
    do you mean octarine?

The real question is, do you mean octarine?

yes, yes I do

No time for update until work at the weekend, I'm up to my tonsils with work trying to get Itzacon stuff sorted out. And cleaning up the godawful mess in my house after letting a dozen people make wargames scenery in the sitting room...

• Advertisement

Never a good plan. We haven't finished with the last one yet either, so no rush mon grande GM type person

Advertisement