Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warhammer 40K RPG - Players Chatroom

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

You heard what the man said, me and Zounds should wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Uh, Qwertz, my last post in the game thread WAS a turn. Not a very exciting looking one, but a turn nontheless. The three of you heading to engineering should figure out what you're going to do about the investigation team that'll be there soon, and then I can do something else...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Sarky wrote:
    Uh, Qwertz, my last post in the game thread WAS a turn. Not a very exciting looking one, but a turn nontheless. The three of you heading to engineering should figure out what you're going to do about the investigation team that'll be there soon, and then I can do something else...

Of course it was, never said it wasn't :)

The reason why I asked if you will post a new turn was because you told Thegogz, Raph and Zounds to lay low.

Um....why would anyone other than me have explosives?

Everyone has grenades, right?

And the corridors are FULL of pipes and electrical cables, right?

There's enough around you to make as many clever traps as you like, really. There are pipes with coolant under high pressure, among plenty other thyings that could inconvenience a body if they should suddenly go BOOM FSSSSSSSSSSSsssssss...

Use your imaginations... :)

• Advertisement

Sarky gone?

Sorry I've been absent for so long.

I've been very busy, there was Warpcon (Which will suck the strength from ANYONE for a few days), and I just got handed a role in a radio play of Hitchiker's Guide To The Galaxy, and the boards have been down on top of all that. But hopefully that's the last of it.

/me goes to check the game turns thread to see if everyone's posted...

Good to see you back, I expected the worst :)
    Sarky wrote:

I've been very busy, there was Warpcon (Which will suck the strength from ANYONE for a few days), and I just got handed a role in a radio play of Hitchiker's Guide To The Galaxy, and the boards have been down on top of all that. But hopefully that's the last of it.

Sarky, my great gamemaster, do I have a stun grenade?

Nope. Just standard fragmentation ones. Considering the humans are lightly armoured, a grenade should make quite a mess of them...

• Advertisement

Alrightie, I was just wondering because the standard ones probably are quite noisy. Anyways, we'll get them sorted out. Thanks!

Sarky wrote:

BOGGLE!

Care to give us details oh wise and venerable Sarky?

Details?

Wait a minute, "Venerable"?!

Also, Zounds' and Raph's latest turn is one of the funniest things I've ever read in a 40K setting. :D

Such as how we can listen to this.

Also, does Zounds have any spare prometheum, or whatever ammo it is flamers use

Yeah, he'd easily have a couple of spare refills with him.

The play you shall not hear, unless you either live in Galway or know someone in Sligo's Flat Earth games society, who begged us to send a copy on CD to them when it's done...

Damnit. At least I can execute my cunning plan though *malicious grin*

Like your last cunning plan that nearly got Arkerius killed and the rest of you discovered? :)

Yup! But his one involves fire!

I vote for Raphael to have a fatal "accident" in the next round. He is too much of a danger for our little circle :)

>.>
    <.<

>.<

• Advertisement

I do decree that after the other three have posted, Raph and Zounds may have a SPESHUL BONUS turn, seeing as their own turns were rather short, and they've made me laugh so much. :)

Is anyone else still here?

*Sings*

I'm all allloooooooooone, there's no-one here beside me,
    My problems have all gooooooone, there's no-one to-

Oh, hello...

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

maybe the other group got wiped out and no-one told us....

Still here...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Still here too ... waiting

Um...you 3 still need to post, right?

What are we going to do? Team up with the traitors or not? Or just shoot them? Or roll in a little grenade to take them out?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭thegogz

sorry took my time to post again been very busy in work just moved to a new building and nothing works properly.

• Advertisement

Right, Raph and Zounds get a SPESHUL BONUS turn to make up for the amusing banter and actually let them do something this turn. As soon as they post again, I'll get a new turn up.

Advertisement