Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warhammer 40K RPG - Players Chatroom

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Or crying

Sorry. I'll go stand in the corner now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Hurray! A plan worked!

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

*Claims credit*

Probably not the most useful thing i could have done in this particular situation, but damned if it';s not the kind of thing Raph would do...

Um...thegogz, there is a hidden explosive device, a sealed door, a large number of tau and about 4 corners between you and Argeus

• Advertisement

And fire, let's not forget the fire

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Last but not least...

qwertz wrote:
    Last but not least...
    see above

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭thegogz

Do'h sorry not paying attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Stupid logging out while I was off playing Guild Wars means I missed the fact that everyone posted. Sorry. I'll put a new turn up later today.

• Advertisement

So, about that RP....

Quiet Znds

I'm at Itzacon for the weekend, I doubt I'll be able to lose patience and continue without anyone else for a few more days...

I must not lose patience. Impatience is the mind killer. Impatience is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my impatience. I will let it pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the impatience has gone, there will be nothing. Only I willll remain.

Hello fellow comrades. Anybody else interested in bringing this game back to life?

Great idea. Just post your response to the turn that's been sitting up there for the past few months.

Well, I don't really have much to do in the current turn. Maybe help D a little bit (ie, help him find his body parts...).

I'll happily keep it going if everyone keeps posting. :)

I bumped into Lemming nearly a month ago, and he screamed "FINISH THE DAMN GAME SARKY!" at me (well, not his exact words but the message was loud and clear) Also, I kinda miss running this game. :)

With this in mind, which other players are still about?

Well, I'm obviously about. Zounds is too, he's sitting 2 feet from me atm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I'm still breathing :p

If nobody else replies by Sunday night, the next turn or two will see some streamlining of players. By which I mean merciless and messy killing off.

Will post later...

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭thegogz

Guys I'm still alive, I've been working my ass off for the last year and a half, having a kid and many many other things. I'm still interested in playing (if my character hasn't been killed due to my lack of logging in)

Lucky :)

Well, we're off again. I hope that game turn keeps you going for a while. I think I might be a little rusty. Now, to luncheon!

Last turn made me chuckle...

Lemming asked for a map. There was an old one a page or two back, here's a more updated one. Not pictured are a dozen twitching Tau corpses.

Sarky, quick question. Would Raph be able to disable a mine with Dom standing on it?

Well, he's certainly able to try. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement