Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost [Contains spoilers]

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Locke

ok,
    Well it reveals a new character called lily who is possibly a junkie, it does mention a scene where he and charlie are in junkie shape!! what ever that means, it could mean that the new cast member being intorduced her real name is Theresa Livingstone finding the heroin? Also, there are scenes with "cast 1, 2, 5, 9, 48. If 9 = Locke, 48 = Danielle, and 9 = Hurley, I'm willing to bet this is the hatch posse. And also, LOCKE and DANIELLE finally meet!
    Apparently Charlie and Hurley share an elevator in the hotel, Hurley rides a scooter..Charlie has a one nighter with someone named Lilly...and Sayid has a scene with some cops and a few various other scenes that apparently take place on the island Also - is there going to be another fire on the beach? - EXT BLACK SMOKE BEACH
    The part that I find most interesting is that Claire's flashback includes Danielle, and it is set in "the valley." That's where the caves are. I think Danielle was on the path when Ethan took Claire and Charlie, and maybe was one of the kidnappers

• Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Wow... well spotted! My hat's off you you, Locke....
    You're good at reading between the lines, aren't you? :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,185 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I've had to stop reading this thread as it seems to be full of semi-official speculations and might-be spoilers. I know it's a bit anally-retentive, but I don't even want to know about what the Best Boy from the Hawaiian set might have hinted at happening in the second -last series. Any chance that anything even remotely spoilerish from non-transmitted episodes can me moved?

Fine,is there a spoiler section for lost fans including non aired eppis

There's a whole forum, under the Hosted section.

• Advertisement

Hey thanks a million Any chance of a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,791 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Locke wrote:
    Hey thanks a million Any chance of a link?
    Lost Forum - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=559

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

basquille wrote:
    It's hard to let go, isn't it?

That's great I will post spoilers in there in the future.

Ok going back to past episodes, do you have any theories or ideas on what the whispering was that Sawyer and Sayied heard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

That link is for Legends of the boards

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=559

That's the Lost link :)

• Advertisement

steveland? wrote:
    That link is for Legends of the boards

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=559

That's the Lost link :)
    Whoops!.... yeah... i was just suggesting we nominate Locke as a Legend Of The Boards... :D

Sorry bout that.. too early in the morning and just clicked somewhere on the New subsection in the menu hoping it was 'Lost'.. probably should have just clicked my sig anyways!

Since Locke has already posted in the 'Lost' forum, i presumed he knew where it was anyways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

ixoy wrote:
    J.J. Abrams has said what now?! I didn't know he had said that! I never saw him appear in an episode and tell us the viewer! Please, for the love of your life, don't be saying such things here for those of us trying to - and now failing - be spoiler free!

*sigh* My efforts go great for ages. Even managed to keep myself from knowing a single thing about the (ultimately dismal) Enterprise finale... and now I pop on here to see what's up and... NOOOOOOOOO!

I'm with Ixoy and Pickarooney above. It only takes a second to ruin the enjoyment of a whole episode, or at least introduce something which down the line won't come as a surprise.

Can we make sure any such new (unaired) information in the Lost forum stays in its own threads, preferably marked with something like UNAIRED:

That way we don't need to spoilerify aired episode information, we can keep promos separate and unaired episode from TV or magazine interviews, or from leaked rumours to their own threads.

I know some of us get pedantic about this every now and again, but it really is the difference between enjoying the show and going, "Oh, my God..." and keeling over from genuine shock and going, "Ah..." cos you half-knew it in advance anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭ElNino

Episode 23. I will put this in spoilers until more people have had a chance to watch it. I must also point out that my enjoyment of this episode was marred by spoilers of advance episodes which had been posted in this thread and that should be barred.
    This was a good episode but it was somewhat anticlimatic as things were being teed up for the big double header finale next week. The start would have been good with Rousseau suddenly appearing to warn them about the others coming if it hadn't been spoiled here already :mad: I guess the others will arrive next week.

The boat being launched at the end of the episode also sets thing up for next weekl. I have to say the boat in the water was very sorry looking and I wouldn't have gone out on a lake on it never mind on the ocean :D

They also tied up a lot of the back stories by showing flashbacks for Michael, Walt, Kate, Sawyer, Jack, Sun, Jin, Shannon, Boon, & Sayid, all showing what they they were doing right before they got on the plane. What Shannon did to Sayid was nasty :D I am surprised that he hasn't mentioned it since.

Michelle Rodrigruez's appearance was also ruined by spoilers here :mad: I wonder if she is one of the others?

There were some nice emotional scenes too with Sawyer telling Jack about what his father said, Sun and Jin reconciling and Walt giving his dog to Shannon to help her get over Boon.

It was also nice to see some of the other survivors for a change.

I can't wait until next week to see how it all ends up. Although I wouldn't be surprised if there are some big cliffhangers carried over into next season.

Cheers for that ElNino!

Just to let you know.. we do have a 'Lost' forum now with a thread to discuss specific episodes. Click my sig to get there!

Think this 27 page 'Lost' thread will be discarded soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭ElNino

basquille wrote:
    Cheers for that ElNino!

Just to let you know.. we do have a 'Lost' forum now with a thread to discuss specific episodes. Click my sig to get there!

Think this 27 page 'Lost' thread will be discarded soon!

Well the US season is nearly over so I think it should be left open until the end :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

The big thing in this episode imo is
    The Black Rock
    .....not saying anything else...

Pigeon landed, but he looked very familiar. Anyone know of some fast young pigeons?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

FatherTed wrote:
    The big thing in this episode imo is
    The Black Rock
    .....not saying anything else...
    Erm .. obviously it is, it's been at the centre of the show for quite some time now, the fact that we finally see it tells us instantly of it's importance, doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out :p

Oh, Michelle Rodriguez simply cannot be one of the others, mainly because the others have been on the island as long as the french woman, 16 years, probably more, and Michelles character was on the plane. I think it's obvious where they're going with her, she was at the back of the plane which was seperated from the rest of it, so I assume they find the back of the plane. (They've already found the front, way back in episode 2, but not the back)

Good episode imo, sets up the season finale well, and it's about time the raft took off. Can't wait til next week!

Oh man... I cried. I cried like a bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

lol, cant wait til next week either.

• Advertisement

Bitter disappointment :(
    A cheesy blend of 24 and The Prisoner in the Crystal Maze. It had very little to recommend it. Not even motivated to comment on it.

Advertisement