Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost [Contains spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

That would probably only make sense if you saw the 5 previews of tonights episode at yahoo.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

It looks like from one of the clips that Michael is getting ill. Some have suggested that he was poisoned by one of the others so that they could get his place on the raft. However, it seems to me that he is the first to suffer some of the effects of the 'disease/virus' that was mentioned in earlier episodes.

Hyzepher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Hyzepher wrote:
    It looks like from one of the clips that Michael is getting ill. Some have suggested that he was poisoned by one of the others so that they could get his place on the raft. However, it seems to me that he is the first to suffer some of the effects of the 'disease/virus' that was mentioned in earlier episodes.

Hyzepher

Actually now that you mention it
    Jin would be the most likely to be poisoning Michael.. considering all the remedies etc that Sun knows it's likely he'd know what plants to use or whatever to get rid of Michael and get her a place on the raft

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

I cant wait for that series! Thank god my exams are over before it starts. :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Was episode 22 on last night? I can't find it anywhere. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭digiman

It was, I did find it. Pm me if you want a link.

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

It was probably the worst episode so far (by Lost standards)! The least revealing in my opinion.
    The hatch is still unopened. Kate is still a mystery. We're not certain who's going on the raft. Nothing about the mysteries of the island or previous survivors... The best bit was at the start when I thought the blonde would be the pregnant Australian girl (forget name) and it turned out to be Kate. The only interesting thing brought up by this ep is the boy (forget name again) knowing about the hatch, not wanting to open it, and knowing he must now leave the island.

Well, I suppose we did find out one reason for Kate to act all guilty. I'm really itching to find out what she did. It actually annoys me when I think she was about to tell Jack but he didn't want to know!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

I think it is refreshing that the writers dont feel the need to have relevations every episode. 'Born to Run' was a very good character driven episode that really sets up the next two. Just think how 24 is being slated because the writers feel the need to have a major incident every episode.

The one issue I have with Lost is that there are far too many secrets held by individuals that if shared could help everyone - Hurleys knowledge of the numbers, Walt's apparent knowledge of the hatch/island/etc, Locke's knowledge of just about everything but especially the island creature.

Also, the plane that Locke/Boone found hasn't been exploited. If the radio works then maybe one of the engines work - could be useful on the raft.

As for Kate - the reaction of her mother seems to indicate that whatever she did it was family related.

Hyzepher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Hyzepher wrote:
    Locke's knowledge of just about everything but especially the island creature.
    I have a feeling this is going to be a major plot point once things are revealed...
    Locke knows what's in the woods... the reason he hasn't shared this is still a mystery but it's something that will hopefully be revealed soon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

I really hope Lost doesnt get lazy, some stuff that has come up a few episodes ago is still unresolved.
    For example the light in the hatch, Locke has come clean about the hatch to Jack and Sayid, but he never mentioned the light to them, the light was a big deal

But Hyzepher I think all the stuff you brought up will be brought up again the show and resolved sooner or later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Locke

well it looks like we wont see the opening of the hatch until exodus II or maybe until Season 2...doh!

Exodus Part 1'
    The French woman, Rousseau, shocks the survivors by showing up with a dire warning about 'the others.' Meanwhile, Michael and Jin ready the raft for sailing.
    'Exodus Part 2'
    The castaways on the raft are surprised at sea by something unexpected. Meanwhile, remaining islanders attempt to blow open the hatch, and a visitor to the encampment might be a threat to Claire's infant son.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,796 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Hey there Locke..

We now have a Lost forum for you to share your thoughts. I'd say the hatch will be open before the end of the season.

Click my sig below..!

According to the press release from ABC they only try to blow open tha hatch....I hope you are correct though

Locke wrote:
    According to the press release from ABC they only try to blow open tha hatch....I hope you are correct though
    Doesn't mean they fail in doing it though.. don't think they want to give too much away!

So how do you watch "lost" do you have ABC? I am guessing you are in Ireland?

Locke wrote:
    So how do you watch "lost" do you have ABC? I am guessing you are in Ireland?
    We all get the episodes from our American cousins.. they "post" it over! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Had to avert my eyes, Locke - don't like knowing ep spoilers in advance! Kinda think you needed to spoilerify that post... But at least Basquille contradicted the quick bit I did scan over in the post below! Phew!
    cregser wrote:
    Well, I suppose we did find out one reason for Kate to act all guilty. I'm really itching to find out what she did. It actually annoys me when I think she was about to tell Jack but he didn't want to know!

I don't think she'd have told him the truth in any event... Not in her nature.
    Hyzepher wrote:
    As for Kate - the reaction of her mother seems to indicate that whatever she did it was family related.

Agree, definitely. She may not have killed whoever it was (father?), and if she did, maybe it was an accident. But then this wouldn't be "the man I loved", so that has to still be Tom. Yet it was enough for her to go on the run...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

doh.ie wrote:
    Had to avert my eyes, Locke - don't like knowing ep spoilers in advance! Kinda think you needed to spoilerify that post...
    Yep. I think Locke needs to be a bit more like his namesake and be a little more secretive...

Congrats monkeyfudge on the 500th post in the 'Lost' thread! :D

Think Locke needs to stay round the 'Lost' forum discussing future episodes like this... he made a post in the Television forum giving details of spoilers in the last 2 episodes.. he did put spoilers in the subject line but best to keep all 'Lost' related posts to either this thread or the forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

basquille wrote:
    Congrats monkeyfudge on the 500th post in the 'Lost' thread! :D
    Woohoo! This almost makes up for being the 1,000,001st person to go through the Eastlink toll booth and seeing the 1,000,000th guy getting champagne and leggy models.

Sorry basquille....Duly noted..

JJ Abrahms has pretty much said that someone dies on the raft at sea.
    Just wondering who you think it is?

I reckon it's Jin. Jack-ass said to Sun "say goodbye to your husband" I think it's good bye to Jin. Sawyer is to much a female viewer magnet for the producers to write him off.

Well.. it's 4 guys on the raft. So, it's obviously these 4 on the raft: Sawyer, Jin, Michael, Walt!

Definantly a toss-up between Michael and Jin as they wouldn't let Sawyer (one of their most popular character's die) and don't think they'll kill off Walt as he's a child and extremely important to the development of the plot on the Island with his abilities.

And Walt has become a lot closer with his father.. don't think they'd have wanted that if he was being killed off so soon!

So.. probably Jin! But then again, this is 'Lost'.... who knows?!?

Did anyone notice in the preview for Exodus, that in the shot of Hurley and the hatch, the light appeared to be on again....hard to say I would love to know what you all think

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

J.J. Abrams has said what now?! I didn't know he had said that! I never saw him appear in an episode and tell us the viewer! Please, for the love of your life, don't be saying such things here for those of us trying to - and now failing - be spoiler free!

Sorry Ioxy, but that's what he said on "Entertainment Tonight" BTW can someone tell me how to add the spoiler font to text?

Locke wrote:
    Sorry Ioxy, but that's what he said on "Entertainment Tonight" BTW can someone tell me how to add the spoiler font to text?
    I think what ixoy was referring to is that he didn't want any spoilers from the show in upcoming episodes not yet aired being revealed without spoiler tags.

Spoilers tags are done like so:

["spoiler"]Your Text Here["/spoiler"]

Take out all the quote signs in the tags. And now you've got a beginning and ending spoiler tag with the text you wish to hide inside it.

Ok All,

So I don't get bitten again the below links are defo spoiers it's an official
    call sheet
    from the finale. you can see it below

http://img167.echo.cx/my.php?image=lostcs13rl.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,466 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Not much revealed there. Am I missing something, Locke?

Advertisement