Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Sports FC 24 - Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,417 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got Varane from the 83x10 so sorted till tots.

pack weight is up- got Son,

Katoto, Joelington and scholes from packs.

my midfield is bloody ridiculous- also have Ballack, Makelel, Rice , Banini who I absolutely love at LW.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Haven't played in about 3 weeks, went on this morning to do the icon pack...

Happy enough with that 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Here's how my team is looking, nothing left in the club and no coins. Got my 7 rivals wins this week, haven't played wl in a month as I'm busy, will probably be busy right up to Christmas so will probably have no coins till then.

that team would do you for a nice bit,,you should see if yaya can be upgraded in the evolutions part. I only had Rise so spent the 70ki coins to upgrade him to +2 and more playstyles...then saw the hero sbc pick and got bloody Marchisio from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Davy05

Was delighted when i packed Thunderstruck Bernardo Silva today... was slightly less delighted when i packed him two more times this evening. Unbelievable ha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,563 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Yeah I keep packing untradeable duplicates of Ruben Dias. And have no SBCs I want to do / not enough other fodder to do the ones that are worth doing. Reckon I've discarded him 4 time at this stage.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Kind of hit a wall now. Working on Lahm to replace Kante, and would love a big upgrade at LW, but otherwise feel I’ve got a team that can’t be upgraded easily. Which kills my motivation a bit.

Weekend rewards from rank 7 :)

tradeable as welll..damn he’s 3.6 mill on pc.

hmmm i could sell him and do Mbappe who’ll do me till end of season

I’ve 1.2 million left, I could invest but I rarely have the patience nowadays.

ive to drop Al Owarin and Okocha to fit in Mbappe but hes worth it.

Im thinking Kompany or Toure? Any used either? Is Kompany a massive improvement over Blanc?

Wtf has happened to the gameplay since the latest update? The game is unplayable now. And the post physics have definitely been altered for some reason.. I've hit the post 3 times in each match for the last 5 games straight 😅

• Advertisement

Its been bloody awful. Its impossible to clear the ball, i had one match where no way could I clear the ball in 5 attempts at a single stage and my opponent eventually got a goal out of it. I just gave him the win and quit as it was so rage inducing.

I wouldn't mind but my team is brilliant now, I got Smith from the icon pack, Futre/Okocka/Al Owarin, Marchisio, Riise, Francisco from the heroes picks etc but the gameplay is utter shite.

Exact same both - I've got 94 Lewandovski upfront but my defenders can't put two passes together anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,947 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

This game already feels a bit dead. The evolutions are unexciting, the lower Rival leagues are full of overpowered teams. Just very odd this year

It’s the lack of season rewards. No incentive to climb divisions this year.

but EA are throwing packs around like confetti, they must be making a fortune from those untradeable packs in the store so they’re definitely going that way.

my own team is already pretty much it till tots.

I feel the throwing round of packs is actually because of how desperate they are. Throwing out insane SBCs like the 84x5, 83x10, running a second Best Of campaign again. Objectives designed to offer bonus packs for playing. It feels very much like a push to generate engagement ,ent cause it’s lacking.

it’s working on me, mind. I had enough fodder to do Zidane easily, and am now hoarding for Mbappe that’s about to be released. Can’t see even TOTS shifting a 2POTM Mbappe, RTTF Halaand and POTM Salah from my front line. Might do that Esibuso one over the next two months too.

I have the first POTM Bbappe and he's excellent. Not a big skiller but he still gets the goals for me.

Just finished Eusebio and have played a few games with him. Without a doubt this fifa version of Eusebio is the best ever....he's absolutely ridiculously op.

Zidane is excellent at CAM..normally I prefer a more Bernardo Silva type CAM but Zidane's strength and 5* weak poor make him miles better this year at CAM.

I’m running this right now.

Garnacho is actually my favourite player this year so far. He’s quick and has a wicked shot and a tonne of play styles cause he’s double Evo’d 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 3,947 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

What a great team. If I came up against your team in the weekend league I would quit immediately I would no chance. People seemed to have create great teams much earlier in the game this year, I haven't played that much to keep up.

The Weekly Trader objectives are bugged and I’m amazed it’s not been fixed nearly four hours in.

you’ve got to grind the first run through out (just buy players and immediately relist them).

you can then repeat it a few times….but only need to buy and sell 1 card, and it ticks off all 9 objectives, giving you loads of free picks and 83x5 packs 😂

i saw it on fut accountant's video this morning so make sure to get it done.. of course I did the buy one sell one and was like ..where's my damn rewards...did they fix it etc before I watched the rest of the video and realized I had to complete it fully first before doing the glitch.

• Advertisement

Got Cantona from tonight’s Campiagn pick SBC 🥰

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Just got this guy from it. I was scrolling as I couldnt sleep and seen that all base icons were in it so thought I would give it a go. Thanks insomnia 👍🏻

Nice :) I did his sbc but would have preferred that card.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Downloaded the trial last night and played a few games. It's actually worse than last year's I thought, found the laggy menus very irritating.

Futbin saying I have 1.3m left on Mbappe, and have 1m in coinage, so nearly there now.

never have had him for that much of the game cycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,563 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Did 2 of the Hero/TT Hero 86+ Picks

Pick 1

86 Base Dudek (Duplicate) / 86 Base al-Jaber / 86 Base Guily

Pick 2

86 Base Dudek (again) / 86 Base Kanu / 88 Base Carvalho

🤡

Apart from Toure/Ginola/Lucio and Di Natale the rest wouldn't get near my team. Forgot Kompany as well.

They should include all 3 promos for heroes at this stage.

Mbappe done.

Am now stuck wondering what way to set up, with Mbappe, Haaland and Cantona. Feel Haaland is going to get benched for a little bit.

I do love Evos from a United P&P point of view. Thinking of something like this for a bit...

Mbappe is brilliant at any of the top 3 positions..I play him at ST as he's better in that position than either Di Natale or Eusebio.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,431 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

So I got bored this week and started UT on Monday after saying I would skip it. Current team is:

I revert into 433 in game, with just Balanced settings across the board. No player instructions.

Hernandez is a great card for the relatively low price, has scored like 30 goals in 20 games for me. Jota is also very good, easy objective card. Garnacho another objective card, he's fine.

I did the Hero PP twice and got Marquez (choices were Marquez, Tevez or Mostovoi) and Tevez (choices were Tevez, King or Mostovoi).

Mukiele was pack luck. VVD is a 99 game loan that I think I got from an EA loan PP (maybe they give this to late starters).

Up into Div6 now, still winning a lot more games than I'm losing, I actually like that the game this year seems slower, my passing game actually works rather than having to rely on skill move dribbles.

Advertisement