Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Sports FC 24 - Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

I finished 8-12, sweats galore.

Best pull was untradeable Varane from 84+ player pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,417 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Kimmich and I got that Aouar card..all excited until I checked his price...barely 14k :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Got six wins, but a lot of my losses were super close. Feel if I invested better in my team, I’d have got a few more.

got Osimhen and TAA from my player picks. Tbh, if that bad Osimhen was a red, I’d be happy with an 88 rated striker 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Davy05

Got a 92 Lewandowski from a random Squad Battles reward pack... that'll do pig!!! 😁

Right lads, who’s trading an 85 squad for two 84s? 😂

• Advertisement

I was putting dupes in the 80+ and out pops another 80 rated dupe who I was about to quick sell but I said feck it I will stick him in one more, out walks Neymar. First bit of decent luck so far.

IF McT.

time to really kick If trading into overdrive 😂

Also, Goalkeeper Giroud!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Got up to Division 5 with this - only the 2 Keanes are tradeable. Got 13 wins in Champs at the weekend too (was 13-4 but bottled the last 3 games) - Robbie's finishing was incredible. The 3 at the back formation meant a lot of my wins were high scoring, not good for the stress levels.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Got to DIV 5, sold my team, uninstalled the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,947 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I'm in div 5 too with a much worse team. I hope we never meet 😊

• Advertisement

You and me both 😉. When the loading screen in champs throws up a team of 83 rated golds or worse, you know you are in for a tough game.

9 wins in Champs this week, untradeable Rashford from player picks was best pull.

Also, having to constantly change the game settings and camera angles because they randomly reset is a pain in the arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Qualified this week, currently 2-7 in champs. Can't get to grips with it at all this year 😅

Ended up getting 9 wins in champs, mapi Leon the best of the bunch 😴😴

Cursed my way through another fut champs with 11 wins, had gone 8-2 on Friday before the inevitable collapse.

Best player from rewards 89 casemiro 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 4 smike91

Any PC players? I cannot get this game to boot, which seems to be extremely common. I have done everything bar strip my PC of exploit protection which I will not do. Anyone had any luck in fixing it?

Hero pack paid out. Makes up for the champs rewards 👍

Post edited by doc holliday on

Kanu in mine 🙃

Campos 😭😭😭

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 aaronder

Found champs much easier than qualifiers! Smolarek in the hero pack too

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Avon8

I assume its this 71 depth craic ive read about on twitter or something but the majority of games it feels like there's an opposition player right up the back of all of my players and ive zero passing options. Im ending having to keep the ball for ages or play around the back until something opens up which definitely annoyed a couple of people judging by my inbox

I scraped 14 wins which is very near my regular level from other years so results are the same but the games themselves felt like so much more of a struggle

Got Riise in mine , was thinking a loss but forgotten how there’s a load worse than him so a win :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,563 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Cahill for me 😶

Must give the tactics a try I haven't touched them, feel like I'm defending the whole game, barely have any of the ball, just relying on counter attacks. Any tactics people would recommend?

I hadn't looked at tactics this time until i went on a 6 game losing streak in rivals over the last few days. Googled a tactic last night and won the next 2 games quite easily. It's possibly nothing to do with my new tactics at all and is a small sample size but it's enough to convince me 🙃. This is the one i used

EA FC 24 - Best Meta 352 TACTICS To Win More Games - EA FC 24 - YouTube

There’s a mad glitch going round where five star players with the trickster+ play style can glue the ball to their legs and run unopposed into goals. Can’t even slide tackle them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Dave0301

Having grinded FIFA 22 and 23 into an inch of its life, seeing this doing the rounds today only reaffirms my decision not to purchase the game this year.

I do miss it but not to the extent that I want to put up with EA's crap on a regular basis.

Took them 24 hours but they finally disabled Trickster+

• Advertisement

That’s stellar response in ea terms :)

Advertisement