Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frasier sequel ordered to series **Spoilers**

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,173 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

I struggled through that episode and havn't gone back. Did not like it at all.

It gets bonus points for not having Davind in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,970 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Episode 8 weakest so far for me. Felt over cooked and trying too hard to squeeze laughs out of thin material.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭JeffreyEpspeen

Don't have access to the new episodes (not that I'd necessarily be able to stomach them) so continuing to rewatch the classic stuff. Jaysus there was some drop in quality in season 7. Some very forgettable episodes with the humour getting increasingly broader and the acting getting worse.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I thought the same, but it is loved by the wider fan base (reddit for example). Although I did think David's character improved for the first time, like they gave him something meaningful to work with. The episode raised very few laughs with me, disappointingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,173 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

Does anyone remeber in the original when Daphne dated a guy called Rodney? He basically a more annoying copy of Niles. David reminds me of him both in looks and mannerisms.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I thought it was a bit of character development between Freddy and David, Freddy going back to being smart could be a great move.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭onrail

Jesus Christ that laughter track/volume/whatever is driving me insane

• Registered Users Posts: 27,970 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Another flimsy episode, only redeeming scenes for me was the side plot with Alan.

Must have been cold on set judging by the layers of clothes and even coats left on indoors.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,260 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

That was a good episode and good guest star

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭santana75

Agreed. Best episode of the season so theres some hope that it might find its grove in season 2.

• Advertisement
Advertisement