Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So UFOs aren't a theory anymore - but we still don't know what they are

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

This accusation makes no sense.

Von Braun whistle-blew about these things but not the fact that he was helping to fake all spaceflight? Especially when previously you were making a lot of stink about him being a nazi as a reason to believe that Nasa was evil.

Also it's funny that you're basing this on something someone said he said and not something you can actually point to.

And again you are proving very useful in demonstrating that a things like climate denial are about the same level as flat eartherism.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

Carol Rosin is the only person to have publicly claimed that Wernher von Braun made the statement she attributes to him. Due to the lack of written records or audio recordings, it is difficult to confirm the accuracy of her claims.

ARRO (the new Pentagon oversight UFO program) is likely under the control of the same secret cabal interested in keeping its UFO technology secret. Use ARRO to give the impression of openness

By controlling ARRO, the cabal attempts to keep their secrets safe while still giving the public the perception that something is being done to investigate UFOs. Using the UFO phenomenon, this secret network hopes to obtain bigger budgets by talking up the possibility of space invasion (are right on that)

I do believe there are individuals looking to bring to light the knowledge that certain groups have been working to keep hidden, the existence of nonhuman UFOs, the true story behind the 9/11 attacks, and the true details of the assassination of JFK. These good people looking to shine a light on the organizations and individuals that have been working in the shadows for decades. I hope David Grusch is the real deal and that we will find out in the coming weeks.

Many things may come to light that were once thought to be just conspiracies. There may be more here than just the UFO technology secret.

Whether this is a comedy show or a reality show will be revealed tomorrow. I hope the true reality of the UFO phenomenon will be exposed tomorrow. Least a small step in that direction. more come 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

The cabal! The only cabal is people like Elizondo, Bigelow, Corbell, Knapp, Puthoff etc. who have are very easily impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

But will Congress be so easily impressed by the three witnesses tomorrow (Wednesday). Should be fascinating to watch.

It's the same stories as before. A staffer for the Ancient Aliens senator tweeted some pictures of what they were prepping, it was slides of thigs that have been seen before (including things that were identified). This is just show boating, and another carrot for the disclosure waiters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I will make up my mind thank you.

Oh! Well, I guess subterfuge will continue to do so!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

I agree with what you are saying about carol rosin, she seemed a little unhinged in the footage but she definitely was a compatriot of Von Braun at one point and given her accounts are materialising now I think what she says holds more weight than initially thought.

I didn't see the pictures you speak of today, but what I see was three very well respected witnesses regurgitating their well known accounts of UAP, in front of the Congress Committee & under oath.

Commamder Dave Fravor came across same as he did the first time we saw him, talking about the Nimitz TicTac and its impossible maneuverability, Graves was totally on top of his game too, with Grusch telling the panel time & time again that he will tell them more, (much more) including names and locations but not in a public forum.

I think the hearing went very well, in that it wasn't sensationalist or silly, it was a very sober and illuminating hearing, woth so many unanswered questions, obviously to be continued . . . . .

Not alien, but of "non human origin" 🤔

Intriguing stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,802 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

In a shocking twist no one could foresee...

1. He got into all this "aliens" stuff
    2. Felt persecuted because of his far-fetched beliefs (textbook)
    3. Claims they are out to get him
    4. Claims it's all a coverup
    5. Claims people were harmed
    6. Has no tangible evidence of any of this

From the others it was just the usual "I saw something strange in the sky".

I think you were watching a different hearing?

The three witnesses today were under oath, which means they can't just make stuff up or talk s***, please remember that all three are top professionals who have no reason to just make up stuff so that they can be belittled.

I suggest you watch the 60 minutes interview with Commander Dave Fravor & Alex Deitrich, for they sure as hell didn't just "see something strange in the sky" as you suggest, they saw something up close and personal.

This topic is now a serious thing, it's not Sci-fi frivolous junk, these are professionals telling us what they have witnessed.

Grusch doesn't have to make up stuff, if he was told stories by the usual suspects and believes them then he's not lying.

After this do we know what is preventing him from presenting evidence, and will there be any steps taken to get that evidence made public? As it stands it's very circular: "I've seen evidence. Where is it? I can't show it to you because of a cover up".

It's all very similar to Graham Hancock's lost civilizations that he knows existed, but can't show you the evidence because it's destroyed.

Under Oath for unverifiable claims. Worth the piss it’s written in.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭mazdamiatamx5

"Professionals" are not immune from delusional thinking.

Or just being mistaken. Expert sailors used to see mermaids.

To be fair, yes, just being mistaken is also possibility. I would also grant the footage from Nimitz and the other 'Pentagon footage' vids are rather odd and merit explanation. But in general I'm very much in the sceptic camp.

Some watching the session instead of listening. People came away again with no meaningful dialogue or analysis which could help to better understand the situation

.David Grusch is legally bound by the agreement of his NDA and cannot divulge any classified information and even the Congress members understand this. Governmental process has strict rules on leaking secrets.

The 40 people he spoke to gave similar accounts of the secret programs, which suggests that the information was reliable and not just the opinion of one person here.

Mr. Grusch's knowledge of the locations of the non human recovered technology programs and his access to those who are working within them and those who are trying to block his actions provide an opportunity to investigate and uncover the truth about the programs. His valuable asset to Congress in their efforts to understand the full scope of the programs.

What was said today couldn't be understood by debunkers and useful idiots with not a lot of brain cells. 

• Advertisement

Luckily we have our very own expert in Chinese whispers to tell us that the aliens are here.

None of the footage released is good enough to put aliens at the top of the list of explanations. Fravour has an interesting story, but without video I would have to opt on the side of mistaken over aliens.

Not much of a whistle-blower, this Grusch guy. Once he's asked for details he goes all coy and clams up, because, you know, the government might get him.

Watch the video at 0.43 seconds. A pilot took this lock on image inside his plane just hours after the Fravor incident. It was the same mission that day, just at a different time.

There is a good chance we are looking at the same UFO that Fravor saw from half mile away. During the recording, the pilot got lock-on with the UFO, but the UFO moved to the left in such a rapid manner that the pilot was unable to keep track of it. This is a fighter plane. It isn't normal for craft to stop midair and speed up like that thousands of feet above the ground. 

There's no way of knowing if it's the same incident.

It appears that he was making a point that he would only disclose this information to Congress members in private, rather than to the public. This suggests that he was attempting to protect the sensitive nature of the information he was providing.

Despite the fact that people want all answers immediately, I am satisfied with the fact that he will provide Congress with specific details regarding the whereabouts of the UFOs, and who is working on the UFO technology at the moment. Over the next few weeks and months, we'll see what happens. 

100% grainy, out of focus, "could be anything" footage every time, 100% of the time.

A million camera shots/footage pointed at a million things in the sky are going to produce artifacts, glitches, reflections, etc that can't be identified.

The problem is that people make the leap of unidentified = dragons. In this case, unidentified = aliens

He doesn't have any specific details, that's the point. It's all hearsay + his imagination.

The equivalent to believing every ghost story everyone has ever told you, then telling Congress about it.

Oh that damn sneaky NDA, with just enough holes to blab to congress, but not enough to say anything useful. Every, goddamn time! Those pesky NDAs....

How about this, it's glare, you are looking at glare, because nearly every time it's glare. How many more times does it need to be glare for you to go "You know, these really **** videos might just be that...."

• Advertisement

It's clear from this video that Rep. Ocasio-Cortez will receive all the information she needs from Mr Grusch. You can continue to believe what you want here.

Advertisement