Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

Katie WW wrote: »
    Stus village core mallarky is not right with me at all

Beyond the interaction and explanation so far, I honestly don't care now Katie.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm keeping my vote where it is, but Liz's reasoning for me seems to be based a lot on me being suspicious of her. Which never really sits well as a reasoning.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,472 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rikand wrote: »
    I was really hoping you were going to say you had no reason and they were just a gut feeling

Liz giving reads lists without reasons are villagery for her. She did this in Father Ted

Myself and Strawbs were wolves and she was the GOAT
    But she consolidated her reads with
    I'd love to have seen her say they were gut reads, but reads based on logic is confusing my initial read on her list.
    She's probably a villager because she didnt put reasons in her first post

Again I'm damned if I add a reason not just gut feeling and damned if I don't, sometimes the gut is right and wolves are caught, ye were wolves in that game but back to this game and those are my #FFA1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Beyond the interaction and explanation so far, I honestly don't care now Katie.

Cool, that's a disappointing attitude. You are saying you thought there is a village core and are insinuating you are part of it without any real explanation. I struggle to understand why you'd volunteer said information in the way you have

Explain to me where the concept of a village core comes from, it literally makes no sense at the moment to me and the paranoia makes me question stuff thst isn't in the OP. It may exist but I'm very confused as to why you would even promote or advertise it

Katie, you're at me for "advertising it"...and want me to explain more? :confused:

There's a lot not in the OP, but lots of hints and breadcrumbs in it for us to try to work out here. This is me doing that. I'm sorry it doesn't sit well with you, really.

Look, we'll park it for now, but I'm a villager and I think you are too and I think we're not in the worst position right now (depending on how this lynch goes).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Hmmm, I see we've a claim to seer or priest or at least to being in the know....

Kingsley being village isn't new info.

Trigger being wolf... Hmmm...

It could be a wolf play outing a dead wolf to encourage trust. Or even calling Trigger a wolf for the same reasons and to lull the village into a false sense of security.

I am aware I could be entirely wrong and totally tunneled by my spat with Holly but I find it odd that Oisin vehemently denied he wanted Trigger gone and we were all wrong for assuming that but then admits that he had planned to use his finisher on Trigger which is a move that would only serve to leave Trigger vulnerable to being offed.

But of course the counter point to that is that if Óisín is village and in a backroom with access to info, that would be a legit play...

So in summary... I'm skeptical but I don't know.

Anyways I stuck to Gabriel for my vote.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm keeping my vote where it is, but Liz's reasoning for me seems to be based a lot on me being suspicious of her. Which never really sits well as a reasoning.

Could you just clarify for me, what I previously asked please Lordie

Cool, that's a disappointing attitude. You are saying you thought there is a village core and are insinuating you are part of it without any real explanation. I struggle to understand why you'd volunteer said information in the way you have

I'm not a part of it Katie, and never meant to insinuate that.

I'm going on thoughts, deductions from OP, and knowledge on how ambitious/inventive our game mods can be.

You think Angus peeked two people who happened to die? Priest Lizzy not seer, and no one is cleared good but its a good look

Sorry but it there a priest and seer :confused: has Angus any proof to back up?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

May i ask why Angus youve decided to come out now?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I'm sticking with my vote from earlier today, I've no reason to change it and all this faff will be interesting to digest later

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

ShaneU wrote: »
    Well that explains how you knew Trigger was a wolf. Guess I'll vote for your other suspect Senan then as you clearly know more than I do.

If you are indeed a priest/seer you'll realise you made a mistake tomorrow If I get lynched.

I don't know more about senan than you do.
    Its a hunch and nothing more.

Votes on you for your slip or if not a slip, at least doing the villagery thing and explaining that it was a mistake. You could have said you just weren't firing on all cylinders when you said that.

senan seems like an easy place to throw your vote now so you don't have to explain it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,832 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Angus WW wrote: »
    I don't know more about senan than you do.
    Its a hunch and nothing more.

Votes on you for your slip or if not a slip, at least doing the villagery thing and explaining that it was a mistake. You could have said you just weren't firing on all cylinders when you said that.

senan seems like an easy place to throw your vote now so you don't have to explain it.
    You could have said it was just a hunch the first three times I asked you :rolleyes: Changed my vote to Gabriel. I've already explained my suspicions there.

Mitsuko,.... you're going down my friend...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Folks apologies for the inactivity there, based on a lack of counter claim and a very quick skim I'll be voting Senan for zero other reason that I'm choosing to believe Ani promise I'll catch up properly morrow

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

But fwiw have a hunch mitsuko is a wolf just gut feel

Holly WW wrote: »
    Mitsuko,.... you're going down my friend...

I'm not your friend, buddy.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch Form Closed please standby

ShaneU wrote: »
    You could have said it was just a hunch the first three times I asked you :rolleyes: Changed my vote to Gabriel. I've already explained my suspicions there.

I did.
    I didn't post this bolded slip.

I can speculate all I like in this game, i don't have to prove my speculations.

Please point to my supposed slip.

in bold

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

WWE-Releases-Future-Endeavored.jpg

The people behind the scenes at Werewolf Wrestling Federation (WWF) have gotten together and decided that one person among them is not performing to the levels they expect for such a prestigious promotion.

That person is Gabriel WW and after putting it to a vote they have been given their walking papers!

Lynch votes to follow

• Advertisement

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    I'm not your friend, buddy.

The correct answe was 'yes sir Mr Burns '

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

tenor.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Why did you reveal! makes little sense!

Holly WW wrote: »
    May i ask why Angus youve decided to come out now?

I have to pass the chalice on and only have it today. I won't be saying who i pass it to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I'm not sure I was the right sub. I'm mental busy in work.

Anyways I don't have an FFA.

I came on at 5 to 9 saw Holly questioning Angus, thought bingo we have a wolf. Then started reading back and panic when I saw he might be the priest. I don't even know who is playing so I quickly voted on Stu at 9:59.

Sorry Stu

Wrestlemania Main Event

It's Holly WW vs mitsuko045

However Holly WW chose Wrestler #1 and as a result will be represented by...

Triple H

TRIPLE-H-Poster--782a8cc704629f2593bef38ae51d4cf6.jpg

Meanwhile mitsuko045 chose Wrestler #9 and as a result will be represented by...

Hulk Hogan

gettyimages-542877731.jpg

So Holly WW/Triple H vs Hulk Hogan/mitsuko045 for all the marbles!

Here is just a snippet of what went down in this I Quit Match.

tenor.gif?itemid=12401381

brTnFrI.gif

The Winner of the match was...
    Hulk Hogan - with the fall determined via who headlined the most Manias.

The Boss has some words in mind for the loser of the main event but not the wrestler, for Holly WW!  it seems she isn't able to quit because...

Holly WW we wish you all the best in your future endeavors

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQphRIDibZE1XerNwPkvx0CjICJ41gWOhxyGw&usqp=CAU

• Registered Users Posts: 14,832 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I have to pass the chalice on and only have it today. I won't be saying who i pass it to.

Interesting :D

Aaaaand we've no idea what role Gabriel was...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Great thanks for clarifying - can you tell us if we all get it or was it a prize or anything?

gabriel was brok lesner, a face villager.

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Advertisement