Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

(B) The Female Locker room

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Very interesting to see the amount of people posting now, who were nowhere to be seen prior to lynch.....

but I was mad e in the usa

Space between the mad and the e from made. Is that a clue ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Very interesting to see the amount of people posting now, who were nowhere to be seen prior to lynch.....

If you're referring to me I've already mentioned this.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Madusa

Ah, well done.

Though, just in case...

Debrah Ann Miceli

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Am I reading too much into the fact that Angus has now spelled two wrestlers names wrong presumably right after reading them? Or is my mind addled from the offing of an (as far as eve been told) innocent? Have I officially gone off the deep end?

I'm a bad spellor.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The correct answer has been provided - the winner will be PMed with their prize shortly

Join us again tomorrow post lynch for some more WWE Backstage where you will be able to visit another location!

Madusa

Very interesting that Stu voted Liz given the way he was accusing her FFA

• Registered Users Posts: 85,656 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Alundra Blayze

Im getting tounament flashbacks

Well sure meself and yourself were at it, weren't we. Perfect situation for wolves to sit out when there's no shade on them.

Not that everyone who is suddenly posting now is a wolf, but now that we can see we lynched a villager, there was no need for many wolves to scurry on thread before the lynch.

Sorry for Gabriel, I wish we got more from you. Hopefully you will get a contract down in the indies or in Japan or somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Angus WW wrote: »
    I'm a bad spellor.

Deep end it is so!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,437 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Well sure meself and yourself were at it, weren't we. Perfect situation for wolves to sit out when there's no shade on them.

Not that everyone who is suddenly posting now is a wolf, but now that we can see we lynched a villager, there was no need for many wolves to scurry on thread before the lynch.

Sorry for Gabriel, I wish we got more from you. Hopefully you will get a contract down in the indies or in Japan or somewhere.

how do you know katie is going to die?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

latest?cb=20170819065930

Madusa.jpg

I've read the quoted post a few times and still don't understand your question. I know ios not directed at me, but can you give more context so I can understand whats going on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Necro wrote: »
    Day 1 Lynch Votes

Lynch Candidate Voter Name Total

ShaneU Angus WW, Conor WW, Vernon WW, Oisin WW 4

Angus the only one to publicly mention voting for me. I think there's some wolves cohorting in there.
    I have a vote in on Angus.
    Why are you voting me?
    No beef, just business.

Maybe the priest power switches between all the non roled characters in the game and Angus has no idea where it's going. Vernon and Conor both contributing next to nothing in terms of hunting wolves so I think they are both wolves.

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    Am I reading too much into the fact that Angus has now spelled two wrestlers names wrong presumably right after reading them? Or is my mind addled from the offing of an (as far as eve been told) innocent? Have I officially gone off the deep end?

I found that suspect too. Could be talking out his ass and taking us all for fools.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,437 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

I've read the quoted post a few times and still don't understand your question. I know ios not directed at me, but can you give more context so I can understand whats going on here.

the last line of stu's quote is in response to katie:

it reads like stu is apologizing to katie for gabriel dying, and then saying how he hopes you will get a contract down the line.
    the implication being that katie will die (in order to get a contract down the line in japan).

although that whole sentence could be directed towards gabriel.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

ShaneU wrote: »
    Angus the only one to publicly mention voting for me. Oisin posted that he was voting for Angus and then did the ol' switcheroo without mentioning it. I think there's some wolves cohorting in there.

Maybe the priest power switches between all the non roled characters in the game and Angus has no idea where it's going. Vernon and Conor both contributing next to nothing in terms of hunting wolves so I think they are both wolves.

Granted I've not had a lot of time today but I can state categorically that your wrong. As to why I voted you, I didn't have very strong feelings on who was wolfy but your interaction with Angus pushed it over the line for me.

Also why would wolves double up on the first day vote, which is notoriously a sh1tshow and had no clear candidate?

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Day 1 Lynch Votes

Lynch Candidate Voter Name Total
    Gabriel WW kitten_k, Rikand, mitsuko045, Prize Vote, ShaneU, Stu Redman 7
    ShaneU Angus WW, Conor WW, Vernon WW, Oisin WW 4
    JP Liz V1 Also Starring LeVar Burton, Emily WW, Holly WW 3
    kitten_k Katie WW, Gabriel WW, Patrick WW 3
    Stu Redman Desmond WW, Eva WW 2
    Also Starring LeVar Burton Lord TSC 1
    Whiplashy cee_jay 1
    Lord TSC JP Liz V1 1
    Patrick WW Senan WW 1
    Jake WW y0ssar1an22 1
    Senan WW Nigel WW 1

A wolf in among those single votes? One wolf always makes a throwaway vote on Day 1? Question marks cause I'm open to discussion, not stating it as a definite.

Also, I know we've little to go on on day 1 and Gabriel didn't cover himself in glory, but surely there is at least one wolf in the Gabe voters. It would serve to...

1) Be an easy vote without having to do much work to justify it. Wolves (in a game with only one wolf team anyway) find it very hard to build solid reasoning why a villager is a wolf, because they know that person is in fact not a wolf. Yep, and I know I'm in the Gabriel voters.

2) Make sure Gabriel/a villager is lynched, ensuring that a wolf who there is village heat on in the thread isn't lynched. I would be looking at either ShaneU or Liz as a wolf in that respect.

I'm not the best at wagonomics, so hopefully others can chime in.

2) Make sure Gabriel/a villager is lynched, ensuring that a wolf who there is village heat on in the thread isn't lynched. I would be looking at either ShaneU or Liz as a wolf in that respect.
    I would be looking at you for the same reason :D and I know I'm not a wolf

Huh??

Exactly, thanks.

Aren't Liz and I the only two to suspect you so far too

edit: (to Stu)

Reading those votes, it said Gabs had 7 but 6 names (if we include Prize vote which I assume was kittens). Jakes vote got blocked so assume that must be 7th. Was a vote block a prize?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

ShaneU wrote: »
    Aren't Liz and I the only two to suspect you so far too

edit: (to Stu)

To be fair, I think Liz has suspected everyone at this stage, including Bounty Hunter and Necro.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just a reminder not to edit post folks, if you make a mistake live with it and post again, cheers.

That's twice this evening that someone has said I did something that I did not.

Liz said in her FFA "reasoning" for me that it was because I outed Trig as a wolf or something.

Now Yoss is somehow getting from a post that I have knowledge of Katie's impending doom.

Probably just misunderstandings, but in this game I can't help but be a little paranoid.

In a game I ran last year, there was a prize awarded to a player for recounting events on thread as they most clearly did not happen.

To be fair, I think Liz has suspected everyone at this stage, including Bounty Hunter and Necro.

She's probably right about Bounty and Necro tbf. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,656 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

holly was john sena- dueling village derp.

I seen no reason to withhold this role, as it may help village to know this.
    Holly WW wrote: »
    At the risk of siding with the Orton to my Cena, its implied no?

Like the fact you wanted to hit your finisher on Trigger implys you maybe would be happy if he was gone... why else use your finisher on him?

BJ/Holly letting us know he was John Cena

Advertisement